Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings (34872 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by londonrivals: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2016
President Buhari has reacted to the killing of 8 persons on Monday in Talata-Mafara community in Zamfara following violence that erupted over alleged blasphemy by a student of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata-Mafara.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/767972963589193729

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Brymo: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by 9jii(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2016
We have a reason not to insult others
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Buhari needs a brain upgrade angry

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by FearGodAndLive: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Same characters. Different actors. It's been going on for years. Jesus and Mohammed, violent characters from faraway Asia causing havoc in the African continent years after thier corpses have decayed.

I hope to read one day, news that Germans and French fought over Ifa and Chineke.

Allah and Yahweh are a curse to Africa..how many more Africans will die before we.get.sense and stop killing each other in the name of foreign gods?

68 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by ediama(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Khd95(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2016
no sane human will not frown at such barbaric and inhumane act

I am a muslim as well,this is insane,nd I in d strongest terms condemn this act.

being religious and being Godly are two different things,never interchange them,people who carry out acts like this are mere religious people not Godly people, ,,

I sincerely hope d fed govt apprehend the culprits so that justice can be served

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by ediama(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Smellymouth: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Khd95:
no sane human will not frown at such barbaric and inhumane act

I am a muslim as well,this is insane,nd I in d strongest terms condemn this act.

being religious and being Godly are two different things,never interchange them,people who carry out acts like this are mere religious people not Godly people, ,,

I sincerely hope d fed govt apprehend the culprits so that justice can be served

Well said.. cool

May Allah grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by PAINGAIN: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2016
I have never heard that americans kill other people for religion. Never heard europeans kill for religion. Never heard igbos kill for religion. Never heard sufferisticated afonjas kill for religion. But everytime these idiooots we have in the north keep killing for muhammed. And to think that the yorubas still side with these people baffles me. Just as islam is a disease to the world so is hausa/fulanis a disease to nigeria.

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2016
And that's the end of it

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by kenny987(f): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2016
You give them all the approval and impetus to kill and destroy then u come around to condemn. Hypocrites parading as president and aides!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Pretender Oshi! angry

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by RALPHOW(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Honestly presidency must address this free killing by his people, enough is enough.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by nerodenero: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2016
For the same reason these people were killed, so many Mosques in the North through their speakers say terrible things about Christ and Christians, no Christian will kill because of that.

I don't know why anybody would want to fight for God!!!

As for PMB, if 2016 is an election year, it's safe to say Buhari will return to Daura.

Nigeria has never had it this bad.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Apologies never helped anybody, Buhari all you have to do is to provide employment, improve the economy, take measures to fight illiteracy and corruption.
I am very sure if they had electricity and a tv to watch none of them would have the energy for this.
But I guess all I can do is look

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by wowmenow: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2016
How come one man called Mohammed just bring Crises and pain to the world through Islam

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by madenigga(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
mumu man...
ur govt wud never know peace u wud be fighting against unseen forces for all the blood u ve shed by ur actions nd inactions.
Dont mind him with his condemnation in his mind he is happy sm1 who led to the death of many over ordinary election does such a person look like sm1 dat wud be moved by such death.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Sealeddeal(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2016
When has the law ever taken its course in the north? What about the killers of Bridget Agbahime in Kano? Has Kwankwaso not bailed them too?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by ajebuter(f): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2016
OK condemnation is good..

How about investigating, arresting ,prosecuting and meting out justice to the culprits?

Oops.. l forgot Nigerian law enforcement agencies only care about names of our pet dogs in the south...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by QuotaSystem: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
The madness at Talata Mafara was needless, barbaric and utterly disgusting.

A serious revolution is needed to curb the extremism in some Muslims, and has to be actively led by religious leaders. It's also important that we respect the beliefs of our neighbors and desist from making provocative statements.

May the souls of the unfortunate victims rest in peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2016
I am proud to be an Atheist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by kgr8mike(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2016
People that kill others for God don't know God. To kill for God is to belittle God. The worst blasphemous people are those who kill for God because it is a proof that their God in question is powerless.

If God is whom he is and whom we know and assume him to be, should any man then fight for him? That will be foolishness and a slap on his face.

The powerful God does not need any man to help him out. He gives life and can take it back at will. If he is tired with any man's existence on earth, he takes him.

So any religion that encourages people to kill for God is saying there is no God but if there is, he needs help.

So if you are still worshipping a god that is too helpless to need your help, you need to check again.

As for me, I worship the God that is high enough, good enough, powerful enough, mighty enough that he does not need my help but He is my help.

But think of it, if you need to help any God, then you are the God because God must not and should not need help.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by sebali: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

My broda even though am not an Atheist. I know for facts that Atheist are way better than Theist

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by nerodenero: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
Good for you!!!

As far as religious crisis is concerned in the North, only Hausa/Fulani moslems are saint and safe. Other religions and ethnic groups are all "Kafiris" and are to be killed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Omoluabi16(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Just as he condemned the kano killing, and the abuja killing. We don't seek condemnation, we want a stop to these barbarians acts.
Unfortunately, we live in a country where some people by virtue of their tribe/religion are above the law. these people sicken me!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Dcomrade(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2016
This isn't new , their foot soldiers are meant to carry out the attacks while the pay masters condemn, you won't see the swiftness of our security agents here.... undecided

The Police wld rather go after a man that named his Dog Buhari...But it's OK for AishaLiburton to call a sitting governor mad Dog undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Affable0709(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2016
What more can he do?
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by evilapc: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2016
The evil people have claimed to kill Shekua just to divert attention of southerners from this murderous islamist and please their evil visiting US Democrat

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Willie Obiano And His Wife, Ebelechukwu / Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.