Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! (17674 Views)

Attention!!! Investment Oppurtunity In Cooking Gas(lpg).retail, Storage & Distr. / Eklipse Consults.become A Millionaire By Joining The Best Company In Nigeria / Make 3 Million In A Year With Eklipse Consults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you want 2 play this game?
*shakes her head* You don't, I'm telling you so.
........❤You may not be Eyelegend but you ARE trapnèws.
puff-puff,You are spamming those guys' mentions pls. grin
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

puff-puff,You are spamming those guys' mentions pls. grin

what does it matter You are them all!!!!...❤
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by enijoshez: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
enijoshez@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by NancyAgolokigho(f): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
nancyagolokigho4jesus@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
info@brightsolarpower.com.ng
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Taeewo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Teesquare100@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by donpy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
saintsylve:

Please is this business constrained by location? If no, kindly send to sylvester059@gmail.com
No it isnt.
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Trapnews: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you want 2 play this game?
*shakes her head* You don't, I'm telling you so.
........❤You may not be Ilegend but you ARE trapnews.
Just negodu... hian!
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by donpy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Taeewo:
Teesquare100@yahoo.com
it has bin sent to you before, just incase u ddnt get it please hit me up.
Thanks
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trapnews:

Just negodu... hian!
You pretender grin so you've gotten out yer alternate. Smh.❤
....why are you hiding though?
You don't want folk 2 know Iamlegend = trapnews ?
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by AnietieWilliams(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Williamsnovelist@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Trapnews: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You pretender grin so you've gotten out yer alternate. Smh.❤
....why are you hiding though?
You don't want folk 2 know Iamlegend = trapnews ?
I am lost here shocked
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trapnews:

I am lost here shocked
grin that's always tongue
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Trapnews: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin that's always tongue
Honestly, i do not know how else to convince you. This is just a case of mistaken identity. The guy seem cool and i suggest you go for him if you actually like him undecided
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Trapnews:

Honestly, i do not know how else to convince you. This is just a case of mistaken identity. The guy seem cool and i suggest you go for him if you actually like him undecided
Hahaha cheesy ❤advertisement
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Trapnews: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha cheesy ❤advertisement
I may be blunt but its written all over your mails undecided
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Trapnews:

I may be blunt but its written all over your mails undecided
really? undecided where?
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Trapnews: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
really? undecided where?
Don't make me compete with him. I am more intelligent cool
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Trapnews:

Don't make me compete with him. I am more intelligent cool
you are the same man. ....Yer alternate just yaps is mouth more grin tongue
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Trapnews: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you are the same man. ....Yer alternate just yaps is mouth more grin tongue
Not really, baby i gat to sleep now, i don't want to be late to the office tmao kiss
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Trapnews:

Not really, baby i gat to sleep now, i don't want to be late to the office tmao kiss
kay
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by donpy(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Gracess:
You can run this business on the side too...

Start Your Own Economy With Less Than N60,000...

Yes, use just about N60k to partner with Longrich Bioscience International Ltd to earn till infinity.

Longrich Bioscience International
Ltd is a 30 year old high quality product manufacturing company with over 2500 products willing to share it's profits with you at 8%, 20% or 22% plus 1% global profit share. They will share profits with you depending on your level of partnership with them.

This is a global business that you can run from any location. Longrich is currently operating in 188 counties.

See more:

https://www.nairaland.com/3211898/how-start-own-economy-less

).

www.longliqicom.com/en
www.longrichamerica.com
www.longrichbioscience.com

None Nigerians and Nigerians not resident in Nigeria can register in their countries of residence or the nearest registration location to them. Longrich is a global company. Available none Nigerian registration details will be provided on request.

Contact me now for more enquiries and registration process.

Call/WhatsApp/Sms: +2348022224943.

You can see the thread is about providing the kind of oppurtunity obasanjo and awolowo had, In Longrich;
If you register do you have a platform to earn for the rest of your life without recruiting someone under you?
If you dont buy products(home care, healthcare) products monthly or reorder and your team members also dont buy can you earn commissions for the rest of your life?
if my team members buys and i dont buy, can i earn for the rest of my life? Now if i will have to be a user of longrich products for me to earn, then you dont have the oppurtunity obasanjo and awolowo had so your post shouldnt be here.
Obasanjo is not compelled to use Mtn and Awolowo and his family can decide they dont want to drink coca-cola's products that they only want Guiness products but that doesnt stop their earnings.
If your answer to all of this is No, am sorry @Gracess, your post shldnt be here.
Paul Show
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Yinkwamo(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2016
holarbayor@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by emydedon: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2016
Dceo2009@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by fgmay: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2016
fgm072016@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by dannyreports(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
danielusienyo@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Dokitadotun: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
tindotng@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by Gaddaffi121(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
ajiboye121@yahoo.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by DonManuel01(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by GreenAcres(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
fundsmen@gmail.com
Re: Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! by polak1: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2016
In4mpeter@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

N1.04trn Fine: Nigerian Lawyers Challenge NCC In Court / How True S Arocom Empowerment / Risevest CEO, Eke Urum, Forced To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.