Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

hh - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / hh (962 Views)

Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe / Pls Help me On The Process To Get My Visa to UK Before May / Please Somebody Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hh by almostnf: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
hhh
Re: hh by SlimHan(f): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think the last option will be okay. Its better you settle the issue with the embassy first so you won't waste your time, energy and money again when you apply. Sorry tho

1 Like

Re: hh by kulobyno: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
i feel your pain moreso with your determination to seek advanced studies in your chosen carrier. the truth is that everything seems mean to you. seek spiritual help and dont give up. i know the challenges i faced the first time i sought visa to travel. but today im really touring. seek immigration lawyer/expert, he could help you explore your available chances and probably file an appeal if need be.
good luck

2 Likes

Re: hh by travy: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why don't you request a refund from the university?
Re: hh by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Hi broda!

Am sorry so you have to pass through all these. Anyway, I would suggest you direct your efforts on European schools; India is a no no for me. You can look up France, Germany, e.t.c. Some of these countries also provides bursary in addition to their affordable tuition fee couple better post study opportunities. Just my opinion though.

Best wishes bro!

1 Like

Re: hh by dasparrow: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
I can't believe that with all the negative news coming out of India about how these Indians maltreat Nigerians and Africans there, some of you are still choosing to go to India, a place where you are not wanted. There have been several threads on the Nairaland homepage that talked about Indian ministers and government officials not wanting Nigerians in India and yet, some of you will still go there. Tomorrow, when you are mobbed, beaten or worse killed over there, you begin to wonder why.

India is NOT a developed country. You should have tried somewhere in Europe like Germany perhaps where school fees is quite affordable. Instead, you chose India of all places where news keeps filtering in on how Nigerians are suffering there including the ones who went there to study. Please be wise. To go abroad no be by force. If you cannot go to an ADVANCED country to pursue your education, then it is best you study somewhere here in Africa. Going to a place to study where you will be treated with lots of hostility is not the way to go. It is not good for your over all emotional well being.

Before going to any country, do your research on the country in question. How are the citizens of that country I am intending to go to towards foreigners? How is that country's economy? You must ask yourself such questions so you don't end you walking from frying pan into fire. Nigeria is bad I know but going to a country where you will be treated worse because of your skin color or nationality is foolishness. Rather than crying, tell God thank you that things are not working out with this your India schooling plan. Who knows what you would have faced if you had gone to India? Sometimes, things happen for a reason. Behind every disappointment is a hidden blessing they say.

I am NOT trying to discourage you from traveling out of Nigeria. I am only trying to discourage you from going to India. India is NOT a conducive country for black Africans. You are not wanted there so go there at your own risk. Don't say you were not warned. Shalom! Peace!

1 Like

Re: hh by striker9(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2016
Sorry bro,send an email to the embassy narrating all your ordeal.Like others said ,India is not best but y'all talking bout Germany like its that easy,going to language school and putting 8000euros in block account ain't that easy.Look into Baltic countries,they have cheap tuition universities,at least its better than India.

(1) (Reply)

Should She Travel Out Or Stay Back In Nigeria? / Advice Needed / 5 Reasons You Should Visit Kajuru Castle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.