Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,809 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Was Your Best Memory This Month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Best Memory This Month (476 Views)

Experience Shouldn't Be Your Best Teacher By The Crescendo Team / What Is Your Best Foreign Song For Now / Thread For Gun Lovers: Which Of These Is Your Best [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Best Memory This Month by Jeanjohnny(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
So, it is already the end of June. Many will consider this the halfway point through 2016. While it may not be regarded as crossing into a new year, there were memories made, lessons learned and opportunities found.
So for the month of June: What were your most memorable moments?
Re: What Was Your Best Memory This Month by youngest85(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
The back to back hit exit of keshi and Amodu....
Re: What Was Your Best Memory This Month by rawpadgin(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
the crazy a$$ company were i work finally paid my(4months) salary
Re: What Was Your Best Memory This Month by Jeanjohnny(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
the crazy a$$ company were i work finally paid my(4months) salary
Lol, Bros? 4 Months? That company don pass crazy o.
Re: What Was Your Best Memory This Month by Jeanjohnny(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
youngest85:
The back to back hit exit of keshi and Amodu....
Thank God we 're still alive. Nah make we see the end of the year by his grace.
Re: What Was Your Best Memory This Month by rawpadgin(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jeanjohnny:
Lol, Bros? 4 Months? That company don pass crazy o.
gringrin we had TO strike b4 they could pay
Re: What Was Your Best Memory This Month by Jeanjohnny(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
gringrin we had strike b4 they could pay
Issorait
Re: What Was Your Best Memory This Month by Jeanjohnny(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
I remembered PMB's trip to London to rest and check up for ear infection that kept him from the state visit to Lagos, the launch of UNEP clean up of Ogoni land and the ECOWAS summit in Senegal.

(1) (Reply)

DSTV, Need Help!!! / 27-yr-old Man Kills Himself After Losing Savings On Bet For France To Win Euro / Fear, Reason For Most Failures: A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.