Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Open Letter To Seun And Mukina2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun And Mukina2 (454 Views)

Seun And Lalasticlala / An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's / Seun And Lalasticlala! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Seun And Mukina2 by emyguz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
I just have one problem with nairaland....

Why isn't there any Facebook, Twitter, etc, share link for posts on nairaland?
Some times I love sharing articles from nairaland to my Facebook or Twitter timeline.

Can my request be considered and let there be Facebook and Twitter share links (at least).

Thanks,
Yours member emyguz.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Mukina2 by Nairalanddiary: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
They are too busy banning people who speak the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Moves To Generate Electricity From Uranium / Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Subject Daughter To Genital Mutilation / Outrage As Security Aide Holds Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.