Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? (1243 Views)

Buhari Wanted To Rest Today And work from home: Lai Mohammed / See What Foreigners Are Saying About Buhari After The Aisha-kitchen Statement / Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
THE HALLIBURTON SCANDAL AND AISHA BUHARI. Who's this Aisha Buhari?

Govr Ayo Fayose was the first to blow open the unholy relationship between the infamous Haliburton bribery scandal and AISHA BUHARI, the wife of Mr. Integrity, President Muhammadu Buhari.
The said AISHA BUHARI allegedly wired a sum of $170,000 USD bribe money to one Mr. Jefferson in the U.S. to help her facilitate the receipt of certain contracts.The presidency had reacted by publishing the passport details of one AISHA BUHARI as an impostor pretending to be the First Lady and vigorously denied any link between the wife of President Buhari and the bribery saga. Ms Aisha Buhari, The Alleged Impostor, A Nigerian Resident In The United States, On June 22, Said In A Statement Released By Her Lawyer Said And I Quote:copied.“THIS IS LIKE POURING WATER ON A SLEEPING PERSON. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WITH HALLIBURTON, I DON’T KNOW THE COLOR OF THE COMPANY.''I AM NOT IN THE LINE OF BUSINESS WITH HALLIBURTON, SO LINKING ME WITH THE BRIBERY IS WICKED.“THEY ARE DESPERATE TO COVER THEIR DIRTY TRACK AND LINK MY NAME WITH THE SCANDAL.''THAT, THEY HAVE TO FIRST OF ALL STEAL MY PASSPORT.''MY PASSPORT WAS STOLEN EARLY THIS YEAR. AND TO GIVE CREDIBILITY TO THEIR STORY,DETAILS FROM THE PASSPORT WERE USED.''THEY SHOULD COME TO THE US, TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE CURIOUS ABOUT THE CASE.“IF SOMEBODY COMMITS CRIME IN THE US, HE OR SHE MUST FACE TRIAL.''HAVE YOU HEARD I AM BEING TRIED IN THE US?''LET THEM STOP THIS MALICIOUS ALLEGATION AGAINST ME THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE PROOF OF.''I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT CROSS CHECK FACTS BEFORE TALKING, THEY SHOULD FIND OUT IN THE US THE KIND OF PERSON I AM BECAUSE I BELONG TO NOTABLE ORGANISATIONS HERE.“IF THEY THINK THEY ARE POLITICIAN AND CAN BREAK THE LAW AND GO FREE, THEY SHOULD REALISE THAT NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAWS OF A COUNTRY INCLUDING ME”.
Zakari Nadabo, the spokesperson to the wife of President Buhari, AISHA BUHARI only days ago announced to the whole world that, the Nigerian First Lady would be traveling to the United States today, 30/06/16. to attend The World First Ladies Conference scheduled to hold in Colorado. Most interestingly, the Presidency in a terse statement today announced a cancellation of AISHA BUHARI's trio to the U.S. without any cogent reason(s) except that, she would now be traveling to Saudi Arabia.Why is that if I may ask?LOGICAL QUESTIONS.

1. How did an international travel passport, that was reportedly stolen in the U.S. found its way into Aso Rock and subsequently published by govt?

2. Isn't the now cancelled trip to the U.S. the best opportunity for AISHA BUHARI to prove her innocence ni?

3. Isn't the now cancelled U.S. trip one of the best opportunities for the Nigerian First Lady to prove she'snot a WANTED CRIMINAL OR A FUGITIVE in the U.S.?Hmn! The question remains:Who's this wanted AISHA BUHARI?

Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by ozoigbondu: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
The one that the certifcateless dullard married

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by Flexherbal(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
This case, na the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by bosschinalu(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
chai....
Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
She is Buhari's bribe collection racket proxy and wife of the President!

If Buhari say na lie make EFCC arrest all the others involved and extradite them to US
Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by cjrane: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Eh phee she and lies!

Oya show photo of innocent Arab woman and convince FBI they are mistaken
Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by ogba20: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
This case, na the more you look, the less you see.
hahaha Naija, it is only in Nigeria this can thing happened.why not go to u.s madam? Hmmmmmmm I hope is not what am thinking.
Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by KingsCity: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
the mouth of the Aisha on the passport looks like the mouth of the first lady
Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by cynthia123(f): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
She knows she has a hand in that one.
Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by omolami: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Is no other than pmb's wife.
Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by jude90(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
so many lies and deceit from this government
Re: Who's The Aisha Buhari Wanted In The United States? by SeunDobo(m): 3:11am On Jul 01, 2016
na aishat buhari joorrr

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo / Buharinomics: May Soon Stop Paying Civil Servants / Times Obama Himself And His Wife Plagiarized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.