Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG (10607 Views)

We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by codemaniacs: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2016
TheFreeOne:

I concur with the bold.

It is high time southerners starts establishing ranches to grow cattle and feed ourselves. And we can do it better cos the pasture is available for cattle feeding.

A Yoruba proverb says "we shouldn't lose our self worth because of cow meat".
Or should we start calling cows brothers because we want to eat meat

We don't want Fulani madness on our lands again. Enough is enough.

I have seen ranches in the south owned by yorubas..

Most of the food u eat is from the south..

We don't GROW cattle, we plant seeds and feed communities.
Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by TheFreeOne: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2016
[b][/b]
Luciferlove:
Sounds good but prosecuting governors that have strongly fought against grazing/ranches(fayose and ikpeazu) shows how seriours our president wants to help his people leaving other Agric related business eg fish,grasscutter and forestry

It's amazing how southerners failed to see through Buhari/Fulani deceit as gradually our rights may be taken away whilst some of our leaders will become subservient to the 'establishment' unless we all wake up from our slumber soon.

3 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by basadenet: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2016
No grazing bill period.

1 Like

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by chiefolododo(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2016
To surrender land? Weather force or unforced v, d word surrender is still bad

3 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by cococandy(f): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2016
I don't trust them. Wicked people with agenda.

5 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by doublewisdom: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Better!... Kudos to all southerners for rejecting this rubbish policy, All the same, be on your guard, this lying government can't be trusted.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3910261_img20160629021227_jpeg4f905db183b6325d3b04972acda4c563
You are right o. This government sabi lie wella.

3 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by francizy(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2016
modath:

I wasn't sleeping before nah, IB just wasn't an option & will never be one...

Olisa Metuh & 400m say make you greet am for him!!! smiley

Hehehehehe, Abba Kyari and Buratai Dubai properties greets you too oh!

1 Like

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by repogirl(f): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2016
Wetin concern government with cattle Na? Foolish people.

They say government are donating land... okay, very soon we will know who really owns the land they are donating.
Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by TheFreeOne: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2016
codemaniacs:

I have seen ranches in the south owned by yorubas..

Most of the food u eat is from the south..

We don't GROW cattle, we plant seeds and feed communities.

My point is majority of the cattles in Nigeria are owned by northern Fulanis so southerners need to invest more in cattle rearing to avoid overdependence.

Will Fulani herdsmen and their leaders be misbehaving the way they've been doing if southerners are self-sufficient in provision of cattles

2 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by codemaniacs: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2016
TheFreeOne:

My point is majority of the cattles in Nigeria are owned by northern Fulanis so southerners need to invest more in cattle rearing to avoid overdependence.

Will Fulani herdsmen and their leaders be misbehaving the way they've been doing if southerners are self-sufficient in provision of cattles

Southerners rear chickens, turkeys e.t.c. Southerners especially the SW does not put all their eggs in one basket..

Southerners are self sufficient in everything it is the greedy ones that are giving northerners an opportunity..

3 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by logica(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2016
List the names of the people. It is when they start that people will start shouting how they were conned off their lands. Let's know the names of the donors. What business does the Federal Government have with the matter of cattle rearing? Why not also "diversify" and do fish farming and poultry farming while you are at it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by TI1919(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Buhari's government definition of ranches is when FG uses tax payers money to buy Land for his kin's men while other business or farmers take care of their business.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by bezimo(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Whether its reserve or ranch, any effort to bring those usless and coward fulani idiots to Southern Nigeria for the nefarious cattle rearing must be totally rubbished and resisted and thrashed. We dont want anything fulani cattle rearing on our soil.Go to sambisa and establish ranches for your cattle.Its supposed to be a private business and not FG business.

3 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by buchilino(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Afritop:
Its like land owners will be forced to surrender land since the FG say they won't force anybody to surrender land

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by demio007: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
This people keep making me laugh. He said agric was neglected, by who? Is it not your yeye gov't. Last govt best achievement was in agriculture. Now you talk from your bombom. Creating ranches with govt funds cos they are fulanis. Why not spend money for farmer's too to create ranches. Mugu

3 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by 2sexycom(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
modath:

I still don't like it!! They are probably using "ranches" to delude people since the word grazing reserve is causing people to react strongly...

It's a business for goodness sakes. Government shouldn't be responsible for providing the ranches, the cattle breeders are supposed to make their arrangements themselves like others in Agric business and all other kinds of business do.

Do they provide poultry farmers, fish ponds even the big time mechanized farmers with lands to establish, expand, so why the favouritism for a particular group?

We are watching you & will react accordinglyl!!

Ma'am your mental reasoning is superb,honestly.

2 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by banio: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Ranch ideology is just a subtle way of establishing Islamic communities in every state and village. Why would it be a Federal Government sponsored bill and law.
They want to force Islamic ideology down to the south. We must start requesting 4 the same size of land in northern States to build crusade camps. These crusade camps will be runned like the papacy.

1 Like

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by tonio2wo: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Now, that's more like it.

All hail we southerners.
Dont trust your leaders! They can sell out the way they always do.
Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by tonio2wo: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2016
modath:

I wasn't sleeping before nah, IB just wasn't an option & will never be one...

Olisa Metuh & 400m say make you greet am for him!!! smiley
Aisha mohammadu buhari fon land for USA? Today na 1st o!

1 Like

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by chernest2002: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Companies rent and buy lands, traders do the same so why cattle rearers can't follow suit? Because they own Nigeria, that is their belief.

2 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2016
modath:

I still don't like it!! They are probably using "ranches" to delude people since the word grazing reserve is causing people to react strongly...

It's a business for goodness sakes. Government shouldn't be responsible for providing the ranches, the cattle breeders are supposed to make their arrangements themselves like others in Agric business and all other kinds of business do.

Do they provide poultry farmers, fish ponds even the big time mechanized farmers with lands to establish, expand, so why the favouritism for a particular group?

So u don't know what a ranch is and that anybody can own a ranch, if u say no to grazing reserve, no to ranch, which one u come want make then dk. Blame man can never be satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by blackpanda: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
The cattle rearers should simply established their own ranches as it is done elsewhere. No Favouritism should be played out here.

And how have u solved the problem with this comment?? Which is better: wait and pray that herdsmen will establish ranches or take decisive action and provide those ranches??

Some of us Nigerians are only good at nagging. Nothing govt does will ever be good enough
Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by blackpanda: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2016
banio:
Ranch ideology is just a subtle way of establishing Islamic communities in every state and village. Why would it be a Federal Government sponsored bill and law.
They want to force Islamic ideology down to the south. We must start requesting 4 the same size of land in northern States to build crusade camps. These crusade camps will be runned like the papacy.

Check into psychiatric home asap!
Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by modath(f): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrTruth4real:

So u don't know what a ranch is and that anybody can own a ranch, if u say no to grazing reserve, no to ranch, which one u come want make then dk. Blame man can never be satisfied.

So in countries where there are ranches government provides bah? There are mini ranches in the South west, the owners don't even request from the LG,let alone the state govt, talk less the FG... The FG has no business providing lands unless they plan to do so for every agric business.

These herdsmen are only foot soldiers, the rich men who own these cattles should provide for their business venture, making it the responsibility of the government is favoritism & providing unfair advantage.

Is it because some are prone to violent and widespread attacks, they should be compensated with free start up capital by the way of lands!!

Forget sentiments & politics, it is ill advised!!

2 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by anti9JA: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
ozoemenaca:
Deceit of the highest order. They have only given it another name to have their way. Southerners should watch it and never allow your land to be bought or taken by these people. That is one of the remotest cause of trouble in Jos. When the indigenes of Jos sold their land to Fulanis who in turn now wants to control Jos. So people should educate their communities on this issue before it would be late. They are just applying subtle ways to have their way on this grazing reserve.
Which is why after frustrating the previous administration in order to make GEJ look bad and incompetent, which they achieved by intensifying on CORRUPT PRACTISE, a standard instituted by the various Fulani jihad rulers who have governed Nigeria whenever they find themselves in power to resume their jihadic agenda through deliberate economic strangulation and infrastructural destabilization against the remaining non-Islamic areas in Nigeria, they now inject their Fulani Militant Terrorists (aka spent Boko Haramites) into the system to carry out just one mission: the continuous and subtle invasion of local and village-like communities (not cities and major areas yet) including those surrounded by rivers (Lagos-Ogun States of Yorubaland been their latest in Yorubaland made possible by being in cahoots with ignorant oil-bunkery criminals from south-south), their Fulani Militant Terrorists have to keep doing this while the Fulanis in power keep using the media to confuse the whole nation and the rest of the world to think these conflicts are nothing but issues resulting from a disagreement between peaceful Fulani herdsmen and farmers and therefore the grazing reserve bill must be passed in order to restore peace. Now they are exploiting what Soyinka word to decieve the people with 'ranching system's. Wake up native land owners. These Fulani people first of all are aliens in our land and have no business ruling us. Secondly Nigeria is ripe for its first renegotiation since there was never a negotiation, Nigeria which expired 2014 was the offspring of an affair between the now regretting British and the Fulani jihadists they found on the ground waiting to be completely resisted by native land owners.

repogirl:
Wetin concern government with cattle Na? Foolish people.
They're not foolish because the Fulani ever-controlled Nigeria government has always kept in touch with their DanFodian mission to dip the Kuwran into the southern sea in order to mark the final phase of their Jihadic war agenda which has been silently, more virulently waged through economic, social, ethno-religious and infrastructural destabilization ever since the British in their 'naive' post-amibitious neo-colonial intention bequeathed power to the Fulani-arabs who, by destruction and subjugation had already conquered the original Hausa kingdoms consolidated as yet another fallen west African kingdom in addition to their emirate fiefdom in Africa before proceeding down to Yoruba countries in their nefarious mission to Arabicize all native negroes. So it is those ignoramus Negroes from your ethnicity and mine who are bereft of important history that are knowingly and unknowingly aiding the Fulani agenda through governmental authority you shouls be calling FOOOOOLS.

modath:

You are on point, couldn't have typed it better, and also since you mentioned some agro-allied businesses the Fulani ever-dominated government of Nigeria is obviously discriminatory of, ever wonder why the Lagos State government is clamping down on pig farmers by passing a law to close down their businesses over the offensive smell oozing out from the pig farms ? Ignorant people applauded it here on Nairaland not knowing the truth was because of haramic resons and not because of environmental pollution in respect to odious smell otherwise those Fulanis who sell cattle throughout southern states without paying tax do far more pollution to our environment by dumping of faeces and spreading of sickness where ever they roam and perch to sell.

eyeview:
Why is even the federal govt talking about wasting the nation's scarce funds on establishing ranches in various states for some people's personal business?
Why can't the owners of these cattle purchase lands for their own ranches in anywhere they operate. Everyother business man across the nation purchase their own property for their business.
Why is nepotism and tribalism so brazen with this administration?
They are not just some people, they're the nomadic class of the Fulani people who don't have land here in negro Africa not to talk of ruling us here in Nigeria which you should know actually belongs to them, not you tribal natives. Fulani means Forceful Utilization of Lie Against Native Unsigned. These parasites have been running the affairs of Negroes in Nigeria determining their destiny. Read more here:
Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by modath(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
2sexycom:
Ma'am your mental reasoning is superb,honestly.

Thanks for the props.. smiley we try all we can, it's hard and is like whispering in a crowd of baritone singers but one day.......

3 Likes

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by mikolo80: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2016
modath:

you didn't react to land use act
You didn't react to collapse of national grid
You didn't react to stay bullet from police
You didn't react to scold on strike while minister the Dubai wedding for his daughter
It's grazing reserve you'll react to ba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by mikolo80: 2:13am On Jul 03, 2016
This ogbeh just de fall hand
No so so grammar
Zero action
Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by modath(f): 2:28am On Jul 03, 2016
I usually don't respond to mindless crap like this but imma make an exception.

mikolo80:
you didn't react to land use act

Respond to Land Use act of OBJ's military days? Really? It was 1970 what again?

You didn't react to collapse of national grid

I'm supposed to beat the scAVENGERS bah?

You didn't react to stay bullet from police

My reaction would have done what exactly?

You didn't react to scold on strike while minister the Dubai wedding for his daughter

Re read the highlighted and see if it makes any kind of sense.

It's grazing reserve you'll react to ba

Grazing reserve concerns me and i'll make my voice heard on it... now run along, find your toddler friend & some toy cars to play with! cool

P.S.. You will be ignored, so save your response.

1 Like

Re: RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG by mikolo80: 3:11am On Jul 03, 2016
modath:

I usually don't respond to mindless crap like this but imma make an exception.

Mindless?
Yet makes more sense than most of your posts

Respond to Land Use act of OBJ's military days? Really? It was 1970 what again?
if you Cody rise up against a soldier
How the hell area you go'n challenge 469

I'm supposed to beat the scAVENGERS bah?

You can simply cast them
But I was thinking more, make government hear your voice

My reaction would have done what exactly?

Ah, finally you see realise you don't count in the scheme is things

Re read the highlighted and see if it makes any kind of sense.

Grazing reserve concerns me and i'll make my voice heard on it... n[b]see above for the futility of such actions

[/b]ow run along, find your toddler friend & some toy cars to play with! cool
you Polly feeling pretty big right now don't you
Big and dumb
Like a rock

P.S.. You will be ignored, so save your response.

Oh so you can dish it but can't take it

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP South East Zonal Congress Holds In Enugu Today (Photos) / Fg Pays Oil Marketers Outstanding N48.2b Subsidy Arrears / Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.