Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Zain Step-Up - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain Step-Up (5975 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain Step-Up by allboyz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2009
Zain is surely the best. . .Just dat this "Extra" 2K monthly get as e be oo
Re: Zain Step-Up by naylove(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
this zain na thief.
every time i send text they charge me, or is it that no free text on zain joli.
anyway we thank God for etisalat that made them lower their tariff though zain joli
Re: Zain Step-Up by NobleOnye(f): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
TU fIAKWA 2000 a mnth! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Zain Step-Up by WackyJ1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
@adebayo201 i disagree with you zain is no where near mtn when it comes to browsing. Zain does not come any where close to MTN when it comes to browsing.
Zain does not hav EDGE, 3G and certainly not 3.5g which mtn has.

On a clear sunny day, my phone will suddenly loose signal while i'm browsing with zain. When i start searching for networks in order to get signal, the three results i see are
MTN
GLO
ETISALAT

The only thing i like about zain their internet bundle and their customer care.
Re: Zain Step-Up by WackyJ1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
@adebayo201 i disagree with you zain is no where near mtn when it comes to browsing. Zain does not come any where close to MTN when it comes to browsing.
Zain does not hav EDGE, 3G and certainly not 3.5g which mtn has.

On a clear sunny day, my phone will suddenly loose signal while i'm browsing with zain. When i start searching for networks in order to get signal, the three results i see are
MTN
GLO
ETISALAT

The only thing i like about zain their internet bundle and their customer care.
Re: Zain Step-Up by GeorgeD1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2009
adebayo201:

@george i total disconcord wit your hilarious wordz 4rm your bucca cavity. in termz of internet nd call quality they ar far better dan mtn. ok 4 instanc weneva rain fell or about 2 fall or wether iz nt gud wat will happen 2 mtn nd gloria ntwrk.

zainab ar given best ntwrk in terms of cc 3times.

zainab, wat a wonderful world u ar. i wish i culd marry u grin

i'd say crap! but since this was on a lighter note, let me join you in the laughter!

they're truely the best from the bottom! grin
Re: Zain Step-Up by tunnex190: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
;DLol, grin oyinbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zain Step-Up by NairaBoy: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2009
adebayo201:

@george i total disconcord wit your hilarious wordz 4rm your bucca cavity. in termz of internet nd call quality they ar far better dan mtn. ok 4 instanc weneva rain fell or about 2 fall or wether iz nt gud wat will happen 2 mtn nd gloria ntwrk.

zainab ar given best ntwrk in terms of cc 3times.

zainab, wat a wonderful world u ar. i wish i culd marry u grin

Which 1 be Gloria Network
Lol,  pple sha!
Re: Zain Step-Up by Bisowo(f): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2009
Zain is a thrashy network. Period!
I regret every single day I stood by them these last 8 yrs.
They're a mega-rip-off coy
Step up ko, step out ni!
Thiefy thiefy network!
Re: Zain Step-Up by kehnie: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
i dont know y u people ar complaining abt zain, se na by force to change to zain joli joli ni,dey hav d best customer care,dey giv free sms,n dey were d 1st dat started d free browsing,hw many times hav u bn able to get thru to mtn customer care, and dey treat dere staff well unlike glo dat(mike adenuga)can sack u for any flimsy reason,abeg u people shd go n sleep jo. shocked
Re: Zain Step-Up by GeorgeD1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2009
maybe they are trying to step up thier dropped calls and crappy
customer service!
Re: Zain Step-Up by deoyel25(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
Lol. Its like this guys. Its better not to stick to one network for life. I use the three main networks: mtn, zain glo in that order. Try to examine each of them well and know their goods and bad side. Once you do this, its your choice to make the best out of all them.

For zain users
If you are an sms freak, I wont advise to to migrate to zain joli. Doing so makes you forfeit your free monthly sms and at the same time, you would be charged NGN 9.00 per sms.

If you are a call freak, zain joli/stepup is the best for you. If you dont migrate, zain will make life miserable for you. Any call you make atall (either to zain or other networks) will be charged at 72 kobo per second or more. Compare this to 25-40 kobo per second on joli or as low as 15kobo per second on stepup. Zain stepup (the topic of this thread) is like lapse rate in Geography; (the higher you go, the cooler it becomes). Honestly, stepup is not for everybody (you know what I mean).

If you are internet freak, any plan is ok for you because the cost is the same for all the plans at 15kobo per kilobyte, unless you choose to subscribe to their daily or monthly data bundles. But if you are smart, you can browse for free with your zain at the same speed (2g to 3.5g as applicable in your area) even without subscribing to any of their data bundles and without a dime on your phone i.e a balance of NGN 0.00 (you know what I mean too).

Like the saying goes, your future is in your hands. The decision you make today has a long way to go in your life. You can never hear me complain about any of the networks because I have done a SWOT analysis on them and I make the best use of all of them.

I chose to stick my write-up to zain because I am sending this on mobile and at the same time, its what the thread is all about. In case you have any comment or inquiry, you can reach me on deoyel24@yahoo.com. I am not regular on nairaland. I come in here once in a blue moon. One love.
Re: Zain Step-Up by GeorgeD1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2009
nice write up there.
Re: Zain Step-Up by tunnex190: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
Why are you guys wailing n complaining about Zain Step-up. Any of you guys can use whatever network that pleases you. Period!
Re: Zain Step-Up by GeorgeD1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
noboby is 'wailing n complaining about Zain Step-up'. we're just
calling a spade by it's name! grin
Re: Zain Step-Up by Dclique(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
Stupid network, I thought they were selling for the 4th or 5th time to some european network. What happened?.
Re: Zain Step-Up by GboGboAye: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2009
Zain is still the worst network in 9ja.
Re: Zain Step-Up by toideve(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2009
@WackyJ1

zain has edge, and 3g why do you say things you don't know?
Re: Zain Step-Up by tunnex190: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2009
Ok ooooo
Re: Zain Step-Up by GeorgeD1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
Dclique:

Stupid network, I thought they were selling for the 4th or 5th time to some european network. What happened?.

they're waiting for me to muster enough cash to come and buy them out grin
Re: Zain Step-Up by lanredew: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2009
zain has edge, and 3g why do you say things you don't know?

Their edge does not even cover lagos very well !!! Its a shame.
Re: Zain Step-Up by Orikenny(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2009
Well if u ask adept internet users they 'd tell u zain is still d best in terms of connectivity and stability.
Re: Zain Step-Up by WackyJ1(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2009
I concur grin grin grin grin
Re: Zain Step-Up by tobidaflava(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2009
Guys, help how can I download with opera mini 2.00?
Re: Zain Step-Up by GeorgeD1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
try opera maxi for a change! grin
Re: Zain Step-Up by toideve(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2009
i have used edge everywhere in lagos, the last i visited ado i browsed with edge too, as far as i am concerned zain is still the best in nigeria i dont just like them that's all
Re: Zain Step-Up by bydot1(m): 5:05am On Sep 13, 2009
zain step up
Re: Zain Step-Up by 4peace(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2009
@all zain hater
Why are you still using it? Pls Leave the network alone.Zain Step up is for big boys not for #0.10-bal-for-long-boys and remember is not compulsory but necessary and important for We that served it.
So all zain haters pls step up.
Re: Zain Step-Up by WackyJ1(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2009
Whatevr, Big boys, more cash 4 zain grin grin grin
Re: Zain Step-Up by 4peace(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2009
Why can't you go and set up your non-profit making telecom organisation? Will patronise it.
Re: Zain Step-Up by GeorgeD1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2009
in business, never hate or love. the only thing to bear in mind is: where do i get the
most bang for my bucks?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of Nokia E8 / [video + pic]Human-like Robots Steal The Show At 2016 World Robot Conference / What Is 9mobile Cug?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.