Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) (1657 Views)

Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja / See What A Policeman Did For A Woman That Stole From a Supermarket / Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan 4 Refusing 2 Allow Him Use 1st Born 4 Money(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by chie8: 5:30am On Jul 01, 2016
The man identified as Alex was allegedly butted with a gun booth  along Eket-Ibeno(Ebana by Peugeot Motors) by a policeman. According to the victim, a police officer stopped him and asked for his car particulars which he handed over to him. After checking the particulars and realising that all the particulars were intact, he told Alex that “you suppose know what to do nah!" When the victim insisted that he should return his car particulars the officer out of annoyance butted his head with the gun booth. He then alerted other officers and they all drove away in their Patrol Volvo. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/policeman-batters-mans-head-with-gun.html

Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2016
o
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by youngest85(m): 5:36am On Jul 01, 2016
chai! Lekwa obara!

#policeisyourfriend# when u roja

#policeisyourenemy# when u refuse to roja
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by Adeoba10(m): 5:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Main reason why most of d police collecting 20naira don't make it in life. Check dia daughter most of dem are prostitute, dia son will be lingering around 9jabet early Monday morning, disturbing d neighborhood, stealing n gambling.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by MidasTouche01(m): 5:37am On Jul 01, 2016
There is no end to the cruelty of the Nigerian Police, but I don't always believe this stories, the man might have done something bad, but since a police is involved no one would be interested in the real story but to condemn the police...
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by Agromuda(m): 5:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Pathetic!!! was he able to pick his Tag Number or their Unit from the Volvo Van. This is man inhumanity to man.
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by hopilo: 5:38am On Jul 01, 2016
This is Babaric, let us know the policeman name and number if you had checked the tag on his uniform.
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by conspeaker(m): 5:39am On Jul 01, 2016
the way the country is right now it is only wise to treat this "demons in black" with wisdom
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by Bluette(f): 5:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Jesu loluwa. Naija police and gragra!! undecided
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by conspeaker(m): 5:44am On Jul 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:
There is no end to the cruelty of the Nigerian Police, but I don't always believe this stories, the man might have done something bad, but since a police is involved no one would be interested in the real story but to condemn the police...
bad enough to be butted in the head with a gun. . .
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by Flexherbal(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2016
And they always get away, when they do things like this. Some people seem to be above the law in Nigeria.
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by MidasTouche01(m): 5:48am On Jul 01, 2016
conspeaker:
bad enough to be butted in the head with a gun. . .
was there any witness to corroborate the guy's story?
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by oglalasioux(m): 5:51am On Jul 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Let's assume he stole the policeman's uniform or pot of soup, is he supposed to get a gun butt on the head or arrested?
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by blacktwist(m): 5:54am On Jul 01, 2016
police man: can I see your particulars? ............
me : hand over.............
police man: you tyre receipt............
Me : hand over ...............
police man: drivers license?............
police man: what's your phone brand? ...........
me : shows him my phone...........
police man: you don register your sim?..........
me : yes............
police man : Ehn ehn..............
me : ehn................
police man: oga anything for your boy? ..............
me : don't have cash here I only have my card with me...........
police man: oga we get POS... .........
NPF I hail una o
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by MidasTouche01(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2016
oglalasioux:

Let's assume he stole the policeman's uniform or pot of soup, is he supposed to get a gun butt on the head or arrested?

What if he resisted arrest? Will the police just beg him. "Please let's go to the police station "

(U intentionally derailed the thread, and that's what I'm helping u with grin)
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 01, 2016
blacktwist:
police man: can I see your particulars? ............
police man: you tire receipt............
Me : hand over ...............
police man: drivers license?............
police man: what's your phone brand? ...........
me : shows him my phone...........
police man: you don register your sim?..........
me : yes............
police man : Ehn ehn..............
me : ehn................
police man: oga anything for your boy? ..............
me : don't have cash here I only have my card with me...........
police man: oga we get POS... .........
NPF I hail una o

Lol...gringrin

Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by conspeaker(m): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:
was there any witness to corroborate the guy's story?
are you suggesting his claim of a policeman causing him harm may be false ? cos in as much a policeman is responsible it is wrong. . . what happened to arresting him if he committed any offence?
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by Untainted007: 6:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Most of Nigeria police force men are either drunkard, womaniser and most all of them are liars. So it's with wisdom one should deal with them. The guy might av bn "arguing" with him and since there brain is black as their uniform wot else do u expect from them. God will deliver us frm them all.

1 Like

Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by MidasTouche01(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2016
conspeaker:
are you suggesting his claim of a policeman causing him harm may be false ? cos in as much a policeman is responsible it is wrong. . . what happened to arresting him if he committed any offence?
Exactly, that's what I meant...
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by Cadamlk: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2016
:oWhat kind of animal will do a thing like this?
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by conspeaker(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Exactly, that's what I meant...
ok then
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by agbonkamen(f): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Nigeria police are like
that i use to respect them before not until last week my Artist and i had similar issue with them they collected #500 just to let go of us i think they are cursed people same story daily.
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by MidasTouche01(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
agbonkamen:
Nigeria police are like
that i use to respect them before not until last week my Artist and i had similar issue with them they collected #500 just to let go of us i think they are cursed people same story daily.

Eeeya, sorry, I once had the same experience with them, I was just coming out of the bank when I was confronted by a group of the idiots, asking what I went to do in the bank (internally I was like, I go poo ni, idiots), I just told them I went to do something, they requested to see my phone but I told them blankly that I can't release it, after exchanging some words they just told me to give them something which I refuse to... I guess they just got tired and let go of me...

But I guess the main thing with this nuisance is the way u exchange words with them, not timidly and to know when to keep quiet when u see that their number supercedes urs and it's in a secluded area...

BTW, I checked ur profile, and u look good
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by agbonkamen(f): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Eeeya, sorry, I once had the same experience with them, I was just coming out of the bank when I was confronted by a group of the idiots, asking what I went to do in the bank (internally I was like, I go poo ni, idiots), I just told them I went to do something, they requested to see my phone but I told them blankly that I can't release it, after exchanging some words they just told me to give them something which I refuse to... I guess they just got tired and let go of me...

But I guess the main thing with this nuisance is the way u exchange words with them, not timidly and to know when to keep quiet when u see that their number supercedes urs and it's in a secluded area...

BTW, I checked ur profile, and u look good
thank you
Re: See What A Policeman Did To A Man In Akwa Ibom 4 Refusing 2 Give Him Bribe(pic) by MidasTouche01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
agbonkamen:
thank you
Eez welcome (in Falz's voice)

(1) (Reply)

Money Ritual Gone Bad (photos) / S.African Man Deals With A Thief That Got Stuck While Trying To Burgle His House / Soldier Allegedly Abandoned By Army After Surviving Grenade Attack. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.