Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (148441 Views)

Poll: Choose!

Stephanie Okereke: 36% (168 votes)
Genevieve Nnaji: 63% (288 votes)
This poll has ended

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ozi(f): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2005
any one who think steph is finer must be a joker.

genny anyday.

have u seen steph's thighs?

pls genny anyday.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by buzortech(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2005
I think I prefer steph to genevieve.
Steph-6
Genevieve-5.5
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2005
hey whats ur rating out of ten??
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Z4M4eva(f): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2005
JosBoy4Lif:

hey whats your rating out of ten??

What does this say? rolleyes

Steph-6
Genevieve-5.5
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ozi(f): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2005
genny............... 7.5

steph................4.1
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2005
Ah well Genny 7

Stephy 6 embarassed

LEts get more votes in people

Hey Z4, usually people don't have a 6 rating im confused
i just want to know where tech got the number from
And ozi ur too harsh on stephy...
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by spicequeen(f): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2005
Genny anytime! go gal; gal!
Genny 8.5
Steph 5
have you seen Steph without makeup? Not soooo pretty!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by seductive(f): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2005
grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by dollypee2: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2005
i cannot believe this
how can you guys say that genny is not cute
oh my God
that is seek
any ways genny is more prettier
yeah i hope you will agree

One love for genny...... cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by lovelydemi: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2005
check dis website http://nigeriaentertainment.com/economics_of_film.html pls is dat genevieve and jim iyke. if she is den she is pretty.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by aafricana1(f): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2006
in my opinion shes absolutely stunning, and she deseves her new found success. ses a role model
wat do u guys think?
true african princess

naa true?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by aafricana1(f): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2006
yes lovelydemi
it is them, ses inspired me 2 do my hair like that now
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by buzortech(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2006
there's something in Gennie's eye's I don't like.
We could take the voting this way, Which, between genevieve and Stephanie would you prefer to stare alonside Denzel Washinton in a movie.

I personally prefer steph to gennie
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by fadekemi(f): 4:28am On Jan 10, 2006
i prefer stephanie okereke to genevieve nnaji
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by maggy: 1:36am On Jan 22, 2006
who say genny fine pass stephanie?stephanie na sweet girl but the only prob wen i see for her body be say none of her jeans dey reach grand grin grin genny short grin grin grin and i even hear say the chick sabi snob her fans ,them no know say na the fans dey pay thier bills.so like i dey talk b4,genny dey try,her make up,the way she dey dress and the way she dey carry her self,but with the cash wen she don make if any of those girls 4 lagos there get ham,no produser go look for her.even ini edo fine pass genny.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by maggy: 1:52am On Jan 22, 2006
10 for stephanie
8 for jenny
are u guys blind?
cant u see the beauty in that young lady{stephanis even in the films she acts,she is kind of real in everything she dose,
genny, shes kind of festy,
there are so many actress beautiufl then genny in home vidoe.e.g{ ini edo }n the girl that acted degerous sister with genny
but if i must ask dose this add anything to the betterness of our country NIGERIAN?
all this over beauty.
if i must say big up for 2face,i mean the guy won mtv aword abi owna one say genny get that one too?ola like owna grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by icingbaby(f): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2006
stephanie 7/10 kiss kiss kiss kiss
genevieve 2/10 tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by papermoon(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2006
cry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by icingbaby(f): 1:17am On Jan 23, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy i love you papermoon for giving it to them the way it is, welcome to nairaland girl. kiss kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 3:29am On Jan 23, 2006
WHO IS STEPHANIE STEPHA GINNI?? The only thing steph got is her Height. Without her height.. she's nada.

Genny takes this hands down. Where have i been??

GENNY

--- FULL BODY
--- FACE

STEPH
--- FACE
--- FULL BODY
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 3:34am On Jan 23, 2006
Okay i was being mean to steph. She's pretty whenever she wants to be. But genny's beauty always remains the same. Steph is only pretty occasionaly. You get the drift.. like these pictures.. she looks gorgeous.

--- she had to push it up.. so it'll look big tongue

This don't mean i choose her oo. Genny is my NUMBER ONE! Omo too fine!!!

Stephanie has "GBO".. as in she look gbo.. wats the english word for "GBO".. Oti "SHA".. or should i say "KOBO"?

naaah, i love her.. but no one messes with my genny!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by icingbaby(f): 4:00am On Jan 23, 2006
Stephanie all the way did you see that second pic meen she is hot to death.
did you see the first pic of Genny she look pregnant or something.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 4:29am On Jan 23, 2006
I knew I made a mistake by putting up sexy pictures of stephanie.
[size=18pt]

GENNY ALL THE WAY
[/size]
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 4:32am On Jan 23, 2006
Now im even confused. Stephanie... has a banging body! Wait... im not a lesbian. But i love genny.

Im not a traitor.. GENNY ALL THE WAY! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by icingbaby(f): 4:47am On Jan 23, 2006
gurl you gonna kill me with laugh. just say it stephanie all the way, i know you heart is telling you to choose stephanie but your hands are typing some thing else
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2006
Genny is my wife!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Nahh... seriously, i love her sooo much. She's adorable.

Steph is aight... but she can't take genny's place. mmmmmbaaa!

(fxck, i sound like a lesbian.... anything to defend genny)
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by AfricanQueen(f): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2006
Both of them are very Pretty but I have give my vote to Gene smiley
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2006
EXACTLY!!!!!

genny is beautiful!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by luvu567(f): 1:56am On Jan 24, 2006
yes she is.................she is so gorgeous
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hotangel2(f): 2:04am On Jan 24, 2006
We need a poll. Genny will win.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by buzortech(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2006
hot-angel:

We need a poll. Genny will win.

Only in ur dreams will genny win. am still down 4 steph
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by queen2(f): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2006
I Wuld vote for both of them, Genevieve is pretty but doesnt have a nice stature, Stephanie's got the best stature, she's adorable i love her stature. I go for both.

But sawrie o, genny is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.