Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (148383 Views)

Poll: Choose!

Stephanie Okereke: 36% (168 votes)
Genevieve Nnaji: 63% (288 votes)
This poll has ended

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by jammin(m): 4:57am On Dec 04, 2006
I LOVE slim women. They make me trimble with desire. dont know why. It just is. smiley

Genny's Butt is really big. have you really looked at her when she is in jeans?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:59am On Dec 04, 2006
I like a girl to look healthy, man
Skinny girls are fine as long as the shape suit them. Just like some tink girls are fine.
A Jamaican guy who doesnt like a big batty, wow ooo undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by jammin(m): 5:04am On Dec 04, 2006
i prefer slim girlz cos they usually have everything in the right proportion. small neat breast, slender legs,small neat hands, and a neatly curved body.
And when they dress, clothes fit them well. no disrespect to the bigger ladies, but thats what i like.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:05am On Dec 04, 2006
Variety is the spice of life bro tongue tongue
I like them tall, short, black, white you get the drift?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by olajadfad(f): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2006
I LOVE STEPHY,SHES GOT EVERTHING,BEAUTY,SHAPE,N SHE IS GLAMOROUS,SHE IS A BUM.
GENNY IS VERY OK AS WELL,I MEAN BEAUTIFUL,NO DOUBT,BUT ALL IN ALL I PREFERS STEPHY
LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV U STEPHY.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2006
Stephanie is d best grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 08, 2006
Jammin, genny aint overweight,she's ok.As for the butts,she's an African and it suits her.No African guy wants a chopstick wife.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by jayvinnie(m): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2006
Gene is the one
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2006
genny  cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by juliesanto(f): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2006
I guess both of them are very beautiful and now we can not know which one of them is more beautiful b/c beauty is not rated by only physical look.  there are other things  that are to be judged about them to know the one who is more beautiful. Everybody is saying Genny, Genny, how much do u know her. watch the two girls very well, u will find out that Stephine looks humble than Genny.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2006
@Juliesanto yep yep thas tru watch carefully.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by yebarbie(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2006
I saw the votes and its a pity Genny got more votes.I prefer Steph. Not that Genny is not fine, she is. She has a pretty face and then thats all.Steph has a nice shape and hieght,smooth skin and nice compleion. Probably its all because am not a great fan of Gennys. But if i were a guy and i was given an option of choosing who to date i would choose Steph anyday
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Reba(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2006
This is Reba from Namibia. I'm a great fun of these two ladies & if I get a chance I would love to come to Nigeria & meet the gals.

I also would love to meet the following: Rita Dominic, Chioma Chukuka, Stella Damasus, Ramsey Noah, Emeka Ike, Mama G (Patience Ozokwor), Ini Edo, Oge Okoye, Omota J Ekehinde, Kate Hanshaw, Desmond Elliot, Muna & many more,  the list is endless. So How do I get these stars to come to Namibia, perharps we can shoot a movie here. (I might 've mis-spelled some of the names, Sorry 4 that)

Guys tell me how can I get in touch with these people? Please help

Later
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by kachux80(f): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2006
una mouth no go kill una ,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder , why dont you guys look for something more profitable to do, than comparing beauty. OR YOU WHEY DEY READ THIS MAIL YOU NO FINE ?give me a break.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2006
Lol
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hotfergie(f): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2006
Stephanie
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by jammin(m): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2006
i was here as well. so i now know you are the fat one and not the frenchman grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hotfergie(f): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2006
jammin:

i was here as well. so i now know you are the fat one and not the frenchman grin
LOL.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by angelz(f): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2006
Genny has d looks, d shape, d carriage and d talk. She's a true AFRICAN QUEEN. bt steph only has d height, nt d luks. Genny's shape beat steph. Steph has 'yam legs'. Her thigh doesn't hit. U can hate Genny 4 ur supposed 'pompousity', d fact stil remains dat steph cant beat her beauty.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2006
Com on plz steph is way better??

Genny is pretty and all dt but not humbled i pity for her fans o!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by henry007(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2006
My cousin met genny accidentally in london and he was amazed d way she behave . She was extremely nigerian. I luv her 4 dat
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Uche2nna(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2006
How did it become a fact that Genny is obnoxious or pompous Is it because of the xters she portrays in movies or wat undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2007
henry007:

My cousin met genny accidentally in london and he was amazed d way she behave . She was extremely nigerian. I love her 4 that

Is it well she must av learnt a good damn lesson shocked undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by eslynera(f): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2007
can someone please post this stephanie whatever pic?? undecided I still go for GEN. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Emad(f): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2007
haba now, steph's head is too big for her body
She has a good height but needs to do something about her eye brows they are too thick, she looks like a human verson of a greesly bear when she does not shave them well

Geny is the kind of small cutey cutey,
It's Genny all the way
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 1:08am On Jan 15, 2007
STEPH STEPH STEPH all d way grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Mamawa(f): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2007
Stephanie all the way
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2007
Init go steph steph
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by kangu(f): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2007
they are both beautiful that we all can't ran away from but ah i beg Genevieve na be my number one!(no.1),I'm not trying to say Stephanie na be no good no!

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by prinnie(f): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2007
Both of these girls are pretty,,,,,,,i love both Genny en Stephanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO both of u (Genny en Stephanie)shd know dat u are all pretty en doing a perfect job,,,,,,,,,alwayz have fun to the best of you ability
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by katchy(f): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2007
cool for miii , its genny from the block.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2007
Steph Steph but am not gonna argue bout this forever i know she knows that she's pretty and so is Genny wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.