Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? (1500 Views)

3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Before You Quit Your Job To Become An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by Rightworld(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hi nairalanders, i want the good people of this forum to advice me on what kind of business i can do with 200k. I'm willing to quit my hard labourer work due to health reason. whatever advice or recommendation will be highly appreciate. thanks l
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by Seun(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hmmm. The answer that comes to mind is "no", but really it depends. What do you want to do?
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by ifyalways(f): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
Rightworld:

Hi nairalanders, i want the good people of this forum to advice me on what kind of business i can do with 200k. I'm willing to quit my hard labourer work due to health reason. whatever advice or recommendation will be highly appreciate. thanks l
Health reasons . . . .please quit immediately.
what do you think you can do,where do you stay?
There are lots of things you can do with your 200k.Stay away from any online venture and any get rich quick scheme,proposal or advice.
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by AjaraEwuro: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2009
200k? Try and invest in being a gigolo first, it is a lucrative business.
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by sucessful1: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2009
@poster

is it 200k $ or £ ?
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by Rightworld(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2009
Well, the 200k is naira and i reside in Lagos Nigeria
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by dvonne(f): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2009
It takes courage !!!
Nothing is impossible and 200k is a lot of money yet its not(relative) but its not the most important factor in this decision making.
You are !!!
Not your educational background , talent or work experience but the most nagging thoughts in your head is what makes you.
Are your thoughts properous ?
If they are not ,it's ok:but you have too now consciously think of only success,see,talk,sleep,eat only success -donot go to where you will be told you cannot make it.
Pray and follow your that quiet little voice in your head.
I have not met you but i have no doubt in my mind that you are made for the top, you can be anything no matter how huge.
Always think of the amount of Gold still undiscovered in the mountains, anything can happen, and a mountain full of Gold could be yours !!!
All the best

Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2009
@ poster,

call me, let's talk, 08057004145
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by sjeezy8: 5:26am On Sep 07, 2009
lol 200,000 dat is pocket change you betta keep workin
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by noworry: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2009
that 200k can buy 3 okadas w registration expenses, and they'll be delivering 20k each for u monthly making 60k for a start , , but u need a trustworthy guys,
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by Bestglo(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
ifyalways:

Health reasons . . . .please quit immediately.
what do you think you can do,where do you stay?
There are lots of things you can do with your 200k.Stay away from any online venture and any get rich quick scheme,proposal or advice.

Pls go with this and God will help u
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by thithi(f): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
For health reason, i will advice you to take some time off and take care of your health.
200K is not enuf to start biz, but look into pure water.
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by kaysmith11: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2009
it is not enough my brother.except you want go into small scale bussiness.
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by kablooee: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2009
Please do NOT attempt it else you will be back in your village by next month.
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by lids: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2009
Well you can do some things with it. You can visit  www.financialsuccessmadeeasy..com for your answer.
Re: Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? by thithi(f): 3:49am On Sep 09, 2009
kablooee:

Please do NOT attempt it else you will be back in your village by next month.

Only a man that is alive could go back to the village.
The dude is quiting for health reason.

(1) (Reply)

People Who Quit Their Jobs And Made Millions / Is Nairabet Scam? / Office Supplies In Abuja, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.