Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is Nairabet Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Nairabet Scam? (1499 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc) / Nairabet Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairabet Scam? by princemolak(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2013
Just came acros A Post about Nairabet and How To Make Money Online with it,check it out here http://efiweblog.info/2013/02/is-nairabet-scam-what-you-should-know-about-nairabet.html
Re: Is Nairabet Scam? by eedriyz(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2013
I don't believe that. Some people are all about killing other people's businesses. That's what they are good at
Re: Is Nairabet Scam? by nairabest(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
if somebody wants to copy nairabet
i have the domain nairabest.com --

buy it from me !!!!
Re: Is Nairabet Scam? by EMOGROUP: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
princemolak: Just came acros A Post about Nairabet and How To Make Money Online with it,check it out here http://efiweblog.info/2013/02/is-nairabet-scam-what-you-should-know-about-nairabet.html
This your thread is misleading, if I were to be a Moderator I will delete this thread and ban you for a Century for opening a thread like this!!! If you are looking for a way to drive traffic to your site, this is not the way to go about it, do you have any idea the impression that anyone would have by just reading the subject of this thread and the negative impact it might have for the good reputation the owner of the website have taken lot of time and money to build? Please lets think of the outcome of our actions before we put it to work. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Quality Bedspread And Duvet!!!! / Morgan Capital Experience / FinanceMinister Kemi Adeosun Meets IMF Boss Christine Lagarde Ahead Prez Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.