Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans (38125 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by malosky79(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=TippyTop post=47090360]The people posting that shiiiit are from Ogun state, Kwarans love oloye.

Why should SW protect their thief-Nubu and tell Kwarans to stone their own? [/quote
Are you in anyway comparing Tinubu to Saraki?......they are two different that cannot be compared, Tinubu build pple,made pple,laid a solid foundation for others to follow... Saraki is the other way round
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bloodkiller: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
kropotkin2:
Buhari wil never ever present any certificate to please you. We are waiting to see what you can do about that
Saraki will never go down and there's nothing you can do about it
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bloodkiller: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
bashydemy1:
Even your paymaster they brainwashed you with this have stop saying such since 2015..
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bloodkiller: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
allymarry89:

Get well soon!
I repeat,Get well soon!
Otu nne i
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bloodkiller: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
LordofNairaland:

How more do you want him to present his certificate constitutionally

He has fulfilled the requirements and was passed to contest in the election which he later won.

He doesn't owe you a copy of his certificate. He has fulfilled the constitutional requirement as regards minimum academic qualifications. I am sure you don't believe he was passed fit to contest under an administration that was strongly opposed to his candidacy.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bashydemy1: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
Sorry your mumuness is draging the server

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bloodkiller: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
Sorry your mumuness is draging the server
Ikpu nne i
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by chiedu7: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
[size=14pt]APC HAS DIVIDED NIGERIANS AGAINST THEMSELVES.

IT'S AN EVIL PARTY
[/size]
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bashydemy1: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:

Ikpu nne i
Amukunmeko

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by malosky79(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=TippyTop post=47090360]The people posting that shiiiit are from Ogun state, Kwarans love oloye.

Why should SW protect their thief-Nubu and tell Kwarans to stone their own? [/quote

Are you in anyway comparing Tinubu to Saraki?......they are two different that cannot be compared, Tinubu build pple,made pple,laid a solid foundation for others to follow... Saraki is the other way round
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Babalegba(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:
The people posting that shiiiit are from Ogun state, Kwarans love oloye.

Why should SW protect their thief-Nubu and tell Kwarans to stone their own?
Education don't miss road here, for your information there has not been hard evidence to nail Tinubu, only verbal accusations. Once hard evidence surfaces he will be on his own. You should not be supporting oppressors of Nigerian citizenry. The quality of thinking that went into your post made me wanna puke.

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote
what's holding Buhari from presenting his certificate instead of going to court?
mr integrity indeed

btw

still waiting aisha to go US grin
Fayose was right afterall [/quote]

Can yu pls tell fayose d hailers ar missing him o....culd they(buhari) av denied him(fayose mandela) internet acess abi data subscription finish ...even his spokeboiz dd they lost there phones...#concerned hailer
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Are these no longer Yoruba names? So Kwarans have special names?
Adebayo
Adeniran
Olarenwaju
kalejaiye
Olayiwola
Bola
Funsho
You forgot to include Bukola and Gbemisola too.
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Supported. Ask them!
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bloodkiller: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
Amukunmeko
Otu nne i
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Nellybii: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
you guys are hypocrites i ask again what's stopping the useless kunu drinker from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii from presenting his certificate and saving his sorry self the shame
apc is such a useless party for hypocrite.

Shame
Now it is so shameful to be president but a thing of pride to be a jobless anonymous noise maker on nairaland. Some people are born daft and this is irreversible! mtchewwww!!

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bloodkiller: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nellybii:

Shame
Now it is so shameful to be president but a thing of pride to be a jobless anonymous noise maker on nairaland. Some people are born daft and this is irreversible! mtchewwww!!
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by abjule: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
it funny this days when people deceived themself, funny conversation between a girl and her sugar daddy.

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bashydemy1: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:

Otu nne i
Akindanidani, Arindin

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bloodkiller: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
Akindanidani, Arindin
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Joarams(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
By default, some people have just decided to go the opposite route to this administration. Whether logical, objective or not. If PMB says white is white, they'll say no it's black and if he says otherwise, then they'll say he must be a blind dullard. What business has agbero with overload? Most of these Kwarans voted APC in Governorship, Senate and Presidency. Why are some non-Kwarans now choosing to stand behind a Saraki that they would have definitely voted against if they could change their state of registration prior to the 2015 elections? Default opposition. Remember Saraki was voted in Kwara not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Zico5(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
midolian:
lool.. Buhari, "the burukutu sipping Daura President bastard" has no certificate. Havnt u noticed Jonathan himself never sang this boring song with you guys.

You sure will close these ya teeth by the time you see pictures of her in the U.S..and I hope u don't cry.
Just don't kill urself over another person matter

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:

shatap it's because Gej no want wahala
what's holding Buhari from providing a simple certificate if he had it than risk his reputation being dragged down.
man your hypocrisy is alarming.
but it doesn't change anything because saraki will be there till 2019.
am not a fan of saraki but this is a pure witch hunting so i stand for justice.
if buhari cannot provide his certificate he has no moral right to question saraki.

btw
yesterday was 30th grin yet to see aisha in US

From your comments, it's obvious you don't stand for justice. One who stands for justice will be non-partisan. It's obvious you are against buhari for your own reasons. I am against buhari because I feel the economy is going from bad to worse and his witch-hunt of the opposition. I am against Jonathan because of the massive scale of corruption in his administration, I am against saraki because he committed a crime.
If you indeed stand for justice, you will support neither buhari nor saraki and other corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by mikolo80: 2:04am On Jul 03, 2016
TippyTop:

you mean ilorin love oloye
Point the ignominy man that will ever stand for that bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Osinbajo Receives Osun State Governor, Ademola Adekele (photo) / President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.