Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans (38109 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by THINK4SELF: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Kwara state is a yoruba state, for your information. Yoruba will not support its own when it is obvious that they felt cheated. They think for themselves, and not allowed to be influenced by others. May be because of their exposure. Despite being a Yoruba, Obj was condemned when he failed them. If Tinubu misbehave today, they will rubbish him without considering the good things he must have done.
Don't be forgetful, traced back to the proposed plan against Fashola's second term.... Only for those that follow politics and not for the dummies.
God Bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by blackpanda: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:

oya go use mouth put am there

Tinubu is a bastard looser

Hahahaha
Eyah...see ur pains grin

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by after1: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Go and find your fellow bigots, I have better things to do than debate with a known ethnic bigot.

Don't bother replying, I have given you too much time already.

Here comes the shameless bigot that started insulting the SW here, what has Ogun state got to do with Kwaran forum? Are Kwarans not Yoruba people? You are a wicked snake that hide just to denigrate others, be bold for once in your life and come out straight. Tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by after1: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
THINK4SELF:
Kwara state is a yoruba state, for your information. Yoruba will not support its own when it is obvious that they felt cheated. They think for themselves, and not allowed to be influenced by others. May be because of their exposure. Despite being a Yoruba, Obj was condemned when he failed them. If Tinubu misbehave today, they will rubbish him without considering the good things he must have done.
Don't be forgetful, traced back to the proposed plan against Fashola's second term.... Only for those that follow politics and not for the dummies.
God Bless Nigeria

Dont mind that hateful bigot. He said those names are Yorubas, are Kwarans not Yoruba people? I hate snakes like that Tippytop A.k.a Mogidi

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by TippyTop(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
after1:

Jobless tout, you are the one to shut the gutter of your mouth. You debate? You are only here to insult the SW people cos what has Ogun state got to do with a Kwaran forum? Go worry about the prostitution and human trafficking ravaging your people.
[/s]

Haba!!
Its like you can't find your usual co-debaters today, am not in your league.
Stop the mentions already, na by force to join me in discussion?

I don't want to discuss any issue with your ilk, now run along to "Sectarian Politics" ya mates are there,

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by AtlanticBreeze: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
after1:

Jobless tout, you are the one to shut the gutter of your mouth. You debate? You are only here to insult the SW people cos what has Ogun state got to do with a Kwaran forum? Go worry about the prostitution and human trafficking ravaging your people.
dont you see their names that they are yoruba muslims like you from ogbomosho and shagamu?

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by after1: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:
[s]

Haba!!
Its like you can't find your usual co-debaters today, am not in your league.
Stop the mentions already, na by force to join me in discussion?

I don't want to discuss any issue with your ilk, now run along to "Sectarian Politics" ya mates are there,
[/s]

Coming from a paid tout, no one take a snake like you serious. Leave the SW alone from that your dirty mouth, we are not responsible for your problems. You are always on every thread trying to denigrate them, face the work you are paid to do which is to defend rogues and criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by after1: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

dont you see their names that they are yoruba muslims like you from ogbomosho and shagamu?

Freeglobe, You are like a leper on this forum cos everyone avoid you since you have nothing upstairs. You are from a place where you are all born to hate others, where you are all religious bigot. I dont waste time on senseless juvenile like you cos its a stain to my handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by truthspeaks: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2016
No prob but whr is buhari's certificate
midolian:
Today, the 1st of July is my girlfriend's birthday.., so I decided to log in to facebook to grace her page with my sweet wishes before all these boys could think of doing what they are good at. (Littering her page with annoying posts). angry

It took me to my Homepage as expected and I saw this. I still am flummoxed as I type this. Can't believe Kwarans will one day stand against their own son. Can someone tell me what is happening?

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by AtlanticBreeze: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2016
after1:

Freeglobe, You are like a leper on this forum cos everyone avoid you since you have nothing upstairs. You are from a place where you are all born to hate others, where you are all religious bigot. I dont waste time on senseless juvenile like you cos its a stain to my handle.
You see why most people don't take yoruba muslims seriously.. You are supposedly fasting but look at the thrash you are spewing here. How will Allah hear you?

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by adenugakenny: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Buhari surely has a certificate for him to have gone through the NDA (Nigeria Defense Academy) and rose to become a General and a Military Leader.

Infact he was selected for further studies in the UK for his extreme intelligence. So,.. never join some fools in saying a Man who graduated from the Nigeria Defense Academy has no certificate.

#Kagani ko'

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by after1: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

You see why most people don't take yoruba muslims seriously.. You are supposedly fasting but look at the thrash you are spewing here. How will Allah hear you?

Firstly, I am a proud Christian but love my Muslim friends since we have many of them in my family. My elder bro is married to one from Auchi. I am a proud Yoruba man where everyone is Yoruba first before any religion. You are from that hateful tribe where you are all born to hate everyone, you all are intolerant bigots and its a big shame. I am even ashamed responding to a troll like you but I have to set the record straight. You have now been noticed, so continue with your hating on Yoruba and Muslim people.

3 Likes

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by AtlanticBreeze: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2016
THINK4SELF:
God Bless Nigeria
please what are the good things tinubu must have done? lets start from there
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Donnetimmy(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:
The people posting that shiiiit are from Ogun state, Kwarans love oloye.

Why should SW protect their thief-Nubu and tell Kwarans to stone their own?

Don't say what you don't know, I'm a kwaran, a good majority of kwarans hate saraki, the problem is that most of them don't come out to vote
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by AtlanticBreeze: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2016
after1:

Firstly, I am a proud Christian but love my Muslim friends since we have many of them in my family. My elder bro is married to one from Auchi. I am a proud Yoruba man where everyone is Yoruba first before any religion. You are from that hateful tribe where you are all born to hate everyone, you all are intolerant bigots and its a big shame. I am even ashamed responding to a troll like you but I have to set the record straight. You have now been noticed, so continue with your hating on Yoruba and Muslim people.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by TippyTop(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Donnetimmy:

Don't say what you don't know, I'm a kwaran, a majority of kwarans hate saraki, the problem is that most of them don't come out to vote

And the ones that bothered to vote, voted for him last year.
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Donnetimmy(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

And the ones that bothered to vote, voted for him last year.

The ones who sold their conscience
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by gigabyte13: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
President of Nigeria prisoners or of the BEEF-RAT he meant to say. Do 4give his error.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
wayse01:

please i want to post a thread, how do i go about it, can u guide me.i m new here.

its like kwarans r getting wiser lol! welcome to a new dawn!! happy new month
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by allymarry89(f): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:

oya go use mouth put am there

Tinubu is a bastard looser
Get well soon!
I repeat,Get well soon!
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by carammel(f): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Saraki at I Fatai eleribu meji.
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by okebaba: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:

[/s] grin grin

Which Kwarans?

OGA WAKE UP!
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Olumaeme: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Yes Saraki is corrupt, just like any other politician.

He can't resign because nobody in his shoe will resign

Buhari didn't have certificate, he didn't resign, he rather hired 13SANs and threaten the guy to withdraw....

We haven't had light for close to 2weeks now and still counting but Fashola didn't resign

The economy is nose diving, finance minister didn't resign

Fuel was scarce with petrol station queue up to hundreds of kilometers, Kachikwu didn't resign

Niger Delta Avengers are breaking pipeline, Minister of defense didn't resign

If am in saraki's shoe, I will not resign, and saraki must not resign.

I blame Saraki, when he is supposed to declare war on the presidency, he was busy looking for soft landing and pity from Buhari, sometimes you need war to settle war.

SARAKI CAN NEVER RESIGN!

We should all be equal, not that you support some elements and you are free but when you go against them, you will be persecuted.
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by precious1967(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

what concerns ogun state wit d topic?
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by bashydemy1: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
you guys are hypocrites i ask again what's stopping the useless kunu drinker from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii from presenting his certificate and saving his sorry self the shame.
apc is such a useless party for hypocrite.
Even your paymaster they brainwashed you with this have stop saying such since 2015..
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:

Nonsense
Buhari has no certificate
Stop deceiving yourself that something will come out it because both of us knows that the case is dead not because there's no case but because of the executive power here.
what's holding Buhari from presenting his certificate instead of going to court?
mr integrity indeed

btw

still waiting aisha to go US grin
Fayose was right afterall
Buhari wil never ever present any certificate to please you. We are waiting to see what you can do about that
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Igbonoid: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

senseless post.... is sw a sate or region?
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by wadetaw202: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

You are very correct. It is not right for Kwara to stone their thief, since Lagos too protect their own thief. What is good for one thief is good for another thief.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by DIKEnaWAR: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

They don't ! And those posting that might be from Offa. They hate Saraki die.
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by Gkemz: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Lets not crucify him he just spoke his mind not yours. Lets be mature.
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by ola808: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Why should SW protect their thief-Nubu and tell Kwarans to stone there's own?

It's only Saraki touts,illiterates and those benefitting from the under-developmemt of Kwara that will post this nonsense. True Kwarans wont .
Re: Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans by kunlegboye(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]
mr man your hypocrisy has no boundary.
you kept mute on Buhari's certificate even though it's obvious he has none but you expect saraki to resign.
if you like post from now till thy Kingdom come saraki till 2019
chaii it sucks to be a zombie

Thank God nobody Accused Buhari Of stealing of our money!, This is very important!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.