Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Can A Marriage Survive An Affair? Definitely But With A Dent! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Marriage Survive An Affair? Definitely But With A Dent! (715 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Marriage Survive An Affair? Definitely But With A Dent! by Blessd5: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2009
It is possible that either you or your spouse has had an affair recently. Now you are wondering can a marriage survive an affair, because for whatever reason, you have decided to call off the affair and want to patch up to save your marriage. It is not that simple to answer the question 'can a marriage survive an affair' off the cuff for the following reasons:

• You have to know what drove you or your spouse to have the affair in the first place. An honest answer to this question can lead you to the existing need gap in your marriage. If ignored or not rectified, similar affairs are bound to happen again.

For more information oh this visit:
www.blessed-thingsyoucandotopleaseyourman..com
Re: Can A Marriage Survive An Affair? Definitely But With A Dent! by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2009
Sometimes, nothing drives people to have affairs, just plain selfishness.
Re: Can A Marriage Survive An Affair? Definitely But With A Dent! by ima1(f): 1:57am On Sep 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Sometimes, nothing drives people to have affairs, just plain selfishness.

thank you.

i hate it when men cheat and then say it was their wives that drove them to cheating. its like they were dead when they took the for better for worse vows. i still maintain my stand if u cheat i'm out, cuz seeing u each day will make me wanna cut ur "thing" off. so it will be better you leave than trying to make up.
Re: Can A Marriage Survive An Affair? Definitely But With A Dent! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2009
ima1:

thank you.

i hate it when men cheat and then say it was their wives that drove them to cheating. its like they were dead when they took the for better for worse vows. i still maintain my stand if u cheat i'm out, cuz seeing u each day will make me wanna cut your "thing" off. so it will be better you leave than trying to make up.
alright grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do ! / ( 4 Girls But Guys Are Welcome) Would You Do Anything For Him? / Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.