Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman (23213 Views)

Iā€™m Too Old To Be Governor ā€“ El-rufai / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Abia PDP Factional chair, exco decamp to APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by nwadiuko1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:

Instead of you, nwadiuko to sit back and hope that justice will be done, and rule of law will be followed, you ar busy in every thread, threatening fire and brimstone, should Okezie fail to retain d position he was occupying! With your violent mindset, who in his sane mind will take u serious and see u as a sane person Its people like you in Igboland, that make me see this agitation for Biafra as a mere waste of time, that God will not allow to come to pass for now! You should ideally be reasonable enough to say that let the law take its course, as a reasonable person that you are supposed to portray! btw, I have nothing against Ngwa people, as my Lovely fiancee is from Ngwa. Drop the violent mindset that Ngwa people are known for, and embrace rule of law, Nwadiuko... ekwuchago kwa m!
so you have been blind to all my posts asking for justice to be done? e kwa? what had you in mind when you made the post I quoted? look peace is is only gotten when there is equity.........we l defend our mandate with the last drop of our blood.......ikpeazu will only leave that sit if the supreme court says so........pending that determination.............anyother way will spell doom for this state.......i repeat, if ogah is seen 50 meters near the government house without being invited he will be treated as an intruder

1 Like

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Duru009:
Ikpeazu ur time is up....

Ogah is the next governor. After swearing in he will move to APGA or APC.....
which Community Grammar school did u attend?
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by nwadiuko1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:

Instead of you, nwadiuko to sit back and hope that justice will be done, and rule of law will be followed, you ar busy in every thread, threatening fire and brimstone, should Okezie fail to retain d position he was occupying! With your violent mindset, who in his sane mind will take u serious and see u as a sane person Its people like you in Igboland, that make me see this agitation for Biafra as a mere waste of time, that God will not allow to come to pass for now! You should ideally be reasonable enough to say that let the law take its course, as a reasonable person that you are supposed to portray! btw, I have nothing against Ngwa people, as my Lovely fiancee is from Ngwa. Drop the violent mindset that Ngwa people are known for, and embrace rule of law, Nwadiuko... ekwuchago kwa m!
an for your info.......i am indifferent to the biafra issue you know.......why? is not the same superiority mentality ka unu ga eji nogide onwe unu na biafra?.........if biafra comes good, if it doesn't good...

1 Like

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by nwadiuko1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:

and for your info.......i am indifferent to the biafra issue you know.......why? is it not the same superiority mentality ka unu ga eji nogide onwe unu na biafra?.........if biafra comes good, if it doesn't good...
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by miqos02(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
rubbish
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by pippimp(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
See the kind of hate statements coming from a whole Chairman of a party....who supposed to act neutrally in the fiasco....and when Oga takes over and decides to Choose another party...the yeye Ipob Scavengers would shout Buhari, APC and Tinubu...

Tufiakwa..

It is normal. If it were another country I would be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by MyX1: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
If Abia have gained anything in oil, If Abia can
boast of oil,its in Ukwa Ngwa.
Aba provides 75% of IGR in Abia State yet Aba
was abandoned for years.
Ngwa has 9 local govts out of 17.
Ngwa has the highest population and Aba
houses all Abians from every local govt.
Abia North and Central has completed 16 years
yet Ngwa did not complain.
Ngwa waited anxiously for their turn. They got
it through Dr ikpeazu.
He started very fine yet was distracted by Otti..
After he won at the supreme court,Ogar came
for his own distraction. Remember,Ogar is
from the North that already completed 8 years
without any hindrance.
How do you expect a Governor to do magic
when someone who claims to love Abia cannot
allow him concentrate.
If by any means,you have cried that Igbos are
marginalized yet you are supporting Ogar
against Ikpeazu, your hypocrisy is worse than
devil's. Any body who know Uche Ogar should tell him not to start a war he can't control nor finish.

1 Like

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by Gozzzy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
DrOkoroafor:
Stop typing rubbish, madam! Democracy is about to be raped in broad-day light. What do you expect him to do?

Coward!
Doctors should be ashamed of some people, if u ar indeed one. How is democracy about being raped? Whatever happened to transparency Where were you, when transparency was allegedly raped by Ikpeazu If he is found to be unworthy to man that seat of Abia, let him step down and return to Obingwa!!!!! Gaskya!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by Cherishing(f): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Let him use I instead of using "we" and add his cohorts name to it as people ready to die .
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pdp power!
Rapeing democracy since 1999 grin

grin
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by DrOkoroafor(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:

Doctors should be ashamed of some people, if u ar indeed one. How is democracy about being raped? Whatever happened to transparency Where were you, when transparency was allegedly raped by Ikpeazu If he is found to be unworthy to man that seat of Abia, let him step down and return to Obingwa!!!!! Gaskya!!!!!
Shut up, you sheep!
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by buksaylor001: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
"He said that at the end of the current crisis, the party would sanction Ogah for disregarding entreaties from the chieftains of the party."

You will even be the first to rent a full page advertorial to congratulate him-Jobless coward that can't shut up and get his wife reconciled with his people for promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by buksaylor001: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:

He is not a medical Doctor oo!
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by Olukat(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
See the kind of hate statements coming from a whole Chairman of a party....who supposed to act neutrally in the fiasco....and when Oga takes over and decides to Choose another party...the yeye Ipob Scavengers would shout Buhari, APC and Tinubu...

Tufiakwa..

Can't APC pay Master Energy campaign contributions with other means?
Should the judiciary, INEC, Abians and the entire democratic process suffer for their pay master?
The PDP Chairman sees beyond what you see on your key pad. Pls don't jump to conclusion.
Don't forget the Gov. made some daring statements against Fulani herdsmen in recent past.
Is he paying for standing with his people against the blood sucking, APC loving killing herdsmen? Hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by Gozzzy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
nwadiuko1:
so you have been blind to all my posts asking for justice to be done? e kwa? what had you in mind when you made the post I quoted? look peace is is only gotten when there is equity.........we l defend our mandate with the last drop of our blood.......ikpeazu will only leave that sit if the supreme court says so........pending that determination.............anyother way will spell doom for this state.......i repeat, if ogah is seen 50 meters near the government house without being invited he will be treated as an intruder
yipp yapping about treating him as an intruder... I laugh in Uzbekistan!! Nwadiuko, ka m gwa gi ezi okwu!!! Leadership is meant to be in the hands of the most qualified, proven in all ramifications! If Ikpeazu has been found to be unqualified, let him step down pending when it will be said that he is indeed qualified! Threats and counterthreats, won't help you and him. You are talking about last drop of blood...ogbeni, if it comes to that, mark my word you will be found MIA.... Buhari will not hesitate to send Soldiers to Aba for "peace keeping", and I'm sure u know whatbit entails, as ur brothers, sisters, babes, Mothers, Fathers etc will be the victims, while other parts of Abia state including the state capital will be relatively peaceful. Its your own home that u will be desiring military take over, if u and ur people insist on the ambition of some people, being a cause of blood shed. Look well before u leap.... cos if Ogah is finally made governor, nothing will happen to Abia state, rather its ala ngwa, that's gonna bear the brunt if una take am the way u take dey threaten. Look well o.

2 Likes

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by hisgrace090: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
This people are really afread of their secrete being licked. I smell skeleton somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by sekundosekundo: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa..

If Igbos are scavengers, you yourself is Onye ebuwara isi.
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by IVORY2009(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Do or die, Abia state must be captured back frm "Baba" shocked shocked
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by MyX1: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
nwadiuko1:
GBAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
macloaded:

Quoting you from the grave
Lol
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by saintdennis(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why must politicians turn everything to NOISE??

Must u incite the people? Please abians should go and drag that man's relatives to the most densely populated part of abia state so that whenever skirmishes erupt they too will be running for their lives.

Haba?! A whole party chairman...by the way it's 2016. Obj said do or die in 2007
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by lordkhalifa(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tunechi1:
have u written ur will If yes... Kiss ur wife and give ur children the last hug, because u might not comeback alive from the hand of irate angry aba mob
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by P0intBlank(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
This kind do or die politics...nawa o. And you want me to believe they are there for my interest? Government of self, by self and for self.

1 Like

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by bemnickenzie: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's a pity a father of a house is taking sides among his children. This is the least expected from PDP Chairman. So disappointing.
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by nightmile: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Once you hear statement like this from politicians you quickly need to invite EFCC. Some state monies have gone yonder

2 Likes

Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by lordkhalifa(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tunechi1:

https://www.naij.com/878195-bloodshed-looms-abia-gov-gov-elect-tussle-power.html
have u written ur will If yes... Kiss ur wife and give ur children the last hug, because u might not comeback alive from the hand of irate angry aba mob
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by lordkhalifa(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
nwadiuko1:
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by omenka1: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
++++flags down ambulance +++ pls help me put in d coffin lets vamooz to abia cuz someone is already dead Can u imagine..... é‚£ę ·å“
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by Charly68: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This man is a misfit on leadership scale of the party...is Orga not his party member? Didn't he obtain the party form to contest the primary of the party legally ? Was he at any time disqualified from the party apart from the fact that he lost to Ikpeazu during the primary contest. .Where did he put God in the affairs of men ? I pray he won't die because of this careless utterance
Tufiakwa..
Re: Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman by Ikennali01(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
When would all this pdp leaders receive common sense nd let us build pdp together,they lost the people mandate due to all this favourism nd bad attutude now they doing it again.now if ogah end up as governor he might likely leave pdp nd join apc or apga,I prefer apga though.why can't this pdp leaders stay neutral

May your days be long!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiites Suspend All Protests / Buhari In Group Photo With AU Leaders / Lagos Unveils Free Wi-fi Internet Service In Public Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.