Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises (14294 Views)

Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran / Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / OPEC Output Rises In July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by NavierStokes(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks.
No worries boss.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by anonimi: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
NavierStokes:
No worries boss.

Your avatar is that of teh oldest clock somewhere in Eastern Europe, right?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1m8e370o0s0tfqvq26amda2czw3qg9pn1091777[/img]
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by kstix(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
yordha:
This is so buharic.
Nigerians are already suffering from buharism but instead of things to get better, they are getin buharier. Kai
read the post before commenting for pete's sake. Ahn ahn

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by kstix(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Babysho:
What?! You Mean The Country "Nigeria" Still Functions?

I thought God discontinued Nigeria because it is a failed project.

Here In Monaco, We Haven't Heard About Nigeria Since Osama Bin Laden was killed.

wink
what connections does osama bin laden getting killed have to do with nigeria in the news? Keep posting from ur one room apartment in ajegunle and be calling it monaco. Whatever floats ur boat. God is watching u in HD
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Buh wait ooo we have not heard from the avengers what's happening have they be silenced by egunje
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by chimauga(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bad luck everywhere, with bad lucky govt

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by Babysho(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
kstix:

what connections does osama bin laden getting killed have to do with nigeria in the news? Keep posting from ur one room apartment in ajegunle and be calling it monaco. Whatever floats ur boat. God is watching u in HD

Who are you?

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by blackpanda: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
When I told yall that ipob, nda etc are just puppets of foreign govt designed to destroy our economy, una no gree. I wish someone can watch secret of the 7 sisters by aljazeera and see the truth behind biafra. Some jobless youth keep wasting their time on frivolities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSX6DMnFBDI
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by NavierStokes(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1m8e370o0s0tfqvq26amda2czw3qg9pn1091777[/img]

Yea the Prague orlog, in Prague. The world's oldest.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by Blizzy9ja: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
SageTravels:
I'm going to write a fabulous comment about this article. It will be truly great. Wait until you read it; you'll love it. I'm an excellent comment writer. People love my comments. Other commenter’s are weak and soft and stupid. Their comments are disgusting. I'm not like that-- You'll be amazed by my great comment. I'm going to make this comment board great again. I’ve written billions of comments. I’m very wealthy. I don’t know, I’ve written maybe 10 billion comments, who knows for sure? But all of my comments are winners—you will win so much from reading my comments you will get sick of all the winning and all the comments
After taking alcohol with a light brain u just jumped on a thread and start showing ur talent... You need to visit a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

The Prague astronomical clock, or Prague orloj.
NavierStokes:

Yea the Prague orlog, in Prague. The world oldest.

Its the 3rd oldest clock and the only one still functional.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by NavierStokes(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Posidonius:

Yup bro.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by anonimi: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Posidonius:

Thanks both.
I knew I had seen the image and story somewhere but was too lazy to google it again. wink
I guess that it is okay the oldest functional clock then. cheesy
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrmaze:
Ok..We need diversification

Goes without saying.....

Oil fails nations and peoples.
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by fweshlee(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
yordha:
This is so buharic.
Nigerians are already suffering from buharism but instead of things to get better, they are getin buharier. Kai
Eyah
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by Izonpikin: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
989900:
Oil will always ebb and flow. We should be good, especially if the US dollar weakens a little. BTW, we're in summer (demand will stay high).
oboy you like oil ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by 989900: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
SageTravels:
I'm going to write a fabulous comment about this article. It will be truly great. Wait until you read it; you'll love it. I'm an excellent comment writer. People love my comments. Other commenter’s are weak and soft and stupid. Their comments are disgusting. I'm not like that-- You'll be amazed by my great comment. I'm going to make this comment board great again. I’ve written billions of comments. I’m very wealthy. I don’t know, I’ve written maybe 10 billion comments, who knows for sure? But all of my comments are winners—you will win so much from reading my comments you will get sick of all the winning and all the comments

#drumpf

You ask Donald Trump anything, and he's always the best at it.
"Donald, have you ever tossed monkeys?"
"I have Wolf, and let me tell you I've tossed so many monkeys, I'm the best monkey tosser on this stage, Wolf.

In fact I've got people in Washington tossing monkeys right now, and you know what? They only toss the best monkeys and if I become President I'm gonna toss the most monkeys out of anybody and the people are going to love my monkeys, they will be the most beautiful monkeys, Wolf.
And the government will PAY for those monkeys to be tossed. In fact, the Monkeys will be tossed 10 feet higher, and we'll have MEXICO pay for those high tossed monkeys! Its going to be beautiful, fantastic, the best, we're going to win again at tossing monkeys."

And the Trump fans go, "OMG, this man is going to make monkey tossing great again!"
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by 989900: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Izonpikin:
oboy you like oil ooo grin grin

tongue wink
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by Izonpikin: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
989900:

tongue wink
come make i nak you some barrels na... wink cheesy
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by cardoctor(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Make we dey here dey waste time until oil drop to 1$ per barrel.
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by 1stdammy: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
SageTravels:
How far U, U well so
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by 989900: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Izonpikin:
come make i nak you some barrels na... wink cheesy

How many metric ton vessel make I carry enter?
Re: Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises by Izonpikin: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
989900:

How many metric ton vessel make I carry enter?
na vessel the bobo Don think of now now. ..m shocked

Choiii.... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real? / Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life / All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.