Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How I Make Legitimate Money Using Yahoo Boys Concept. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Legitimate Money Using Yahoo Boys Concept. (1899 Views)

Make Legitimate Money / We Are Internet Marketers, Not Yahoo Boys! - FATTKAY / How To Make Legitimate Money Online Publishing Your Books On Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Legitimate Money Using Yahoo Boys Concept. by properties4u: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2016
I use the terms "yahoo boys" because I understand many of you already what yahoo boys are known for. Now I can tell you confidently that these guys do nothing more than email marketing only that the product/services being marketed is dubious and fraudulent. But then you can still imagine how people fall for it and keep paying these yahoo boys.

Now what I did was to really find out how this email marketing works. All you need is to know how to extract email addresses from websites and create a data base of these addresses for your work. I ensured I got email addresses from websites that links to mostly Nigerian users because my sales target market is Nigeria. I was able to build my database with up to 1m + functioning and active email addresses.

As you can see from my username I am basically into properties and so I have a legitimate product/service to sell. All I do now is work like the yahoo boys by sending out millions of emails about my property list and updates of available land investment deals.

By just doing this alone, you are guaranteed to have clients who in one way or the other require your services and are ready to pay you or buy from you.

The very good thing about email marketing is that the receivers might want to ignore your emails initially but when they constantly keep seeing your emails coming with regular updates, they might eventually see one of your updates.

I believe it's time for you to also try and get involved in aggressive email marketing to create more wealth and increase your sales.

If you do not have the chance to get this job done by yourself, I can help you out by helping you use my database to send out your adverts at a very affordable price on a weekly basis or monthly basis.

Grab this opportunity to start making money today.
Re: How I Make Legitimate Money Using Yahoo Boys Concept. by Greenpastures: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2016
You're on point. There are some software that can extract emails from facebook and gmail.
Re: How I Make Legitimate Money Using Yahoo Boys Concept. by properties4u: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Yes there are many softwares. But for now I use the email extractor lite 1.6
If you know any other one that is good as well please you can share with us. No harm in upgrading to better options.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Fund My Apple Store And Itunes Account / Data Reseller Recommendation / GLO Board Of Directors Have No Black People In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.