Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture (6464 Views)

Being Romantic In Islam / Islam And Fair Justice Of Revenge / How To Be Romantic With Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2016
So, I went with my good Turkish friend after a Soccer match to their mosque...Apparently there's always food to break fast and I never turn down free food(Me Being a college student and shit_)

I noticed during Prayers the women sat at the back of the mosque and I have known about that for a while, Doesn't this prove Mudslim men View Women as their Unequals...Funny Religion.

Sitting at the back conotes the woman as lesser in Spiritiality and Marriage and Romance...I would have duplicated this in Religion section but I found it more romance inclined besides...They have locked their section to themselves and I will rather die than have that despicable Signature on my Profile.

Dare2differ doveda daretodiffer or whatever you go by...Howdy?

Forgive Typos or maybe...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by jopretty(f): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2016
This ones even allowed the women to worship in same hall. Down here in naija-the ones I've seen-women are allocated a separate room from the men to worship. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by kishimi8(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:
So, I went with my good Turkish friend after a Soccer match to their mosque...Apparently there's always food to break fast and I never turn down free food(Me Being a college student and shit_)

I noticed during Prayers the women sat at the back of the mosque and I have known about that for a while, Doesn't this prove Mudslim men View Women as their Unequals...ing at the back conotes the woman as lesser in Spiritiality and Marriage and Romance...I would have duplicated this in Religion section but I found it more romance inclined besides...They have locked their section to themselves and I will rather die than have that despicable Signature on my Profile.

Islam is all about preventing bad things before they happen by cutting off the source of temptation. When you are about to pray you need to focus, nothing is distracting to man like the site of a woman. So that's why they are separated from each ot in the mosque just to avoid temptation a not for the reasons you assumed ignorantly.

I recall reading of guy going to church only to see and meet ladies or som just focusing on hot women throughout the church service . Some even forget what got them there in the first place. Or is it stories of pastors sleeping with church members, pastors getting distracted by half unclad women?

Use you brain to think logically and extricate yourself from hate.

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by foolinlove(f): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2016
I don't think it's fair, otherwise women would be given a separate but equally comfortable space.

But I disagree with many muslim ideas. Basically that men are sexually driven beasts incapable of self control...

But lots of people will disagree with me so that's life.

6 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by SunstarS(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2016
Someone Shud Read Nd Tell Me Wat d Op Means
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by bitchcrafts: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2016
I would have been concerned if you were directing your query to Muslims. Mudslims? Wtf is that

1 Like

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by ireneony(f): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Bias religion. ..
Though i can't stand some religious fanatic especially pastors ....the church still gives women equal right than any other religions

6 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by KnightRod(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Equality? If you bring up this issue, it'll cause another problem..

That's what the muslims believe, that's what they do.. The muslim women do not complain.. Leave it be..

4 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by Smellymouth: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by XketchDesigns(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2016
ireneony:
Bias religion. ..
Though i can't stand some religious fanatic especially pastors ....the church still gives women equal right than any other religions

in what world can you view women as equal to men? does that make sense to you?
sometimes i just wonder how people think.
i am not saying women are lesser beings but they are different, they can not and never be equal to men.

4 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2016
-------
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay don dey get sense small grin happy new month op kiss
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by vislabraye(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2016
kishimi8:

Islam is all about preventing bad things before they happen by cutting off the source of temptation. When you are about to pray you need to focus, nothing is distracting to man like the site of a woman. So that's why they are separated from each ot in the mosque just to avoid temptation a not for the reasons you assumed ignorantly.

I recall reading of guy going to church only to see and meet ladies or som just focusing on hot women throughout the church service . Some even forget what got them there in the first place. Or is it stories of pastors sleeping with church members, pastors getting distracted by half unclad women?

So upon all the covering, the men will still be distracted .

5 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by bqlekan(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Mudslims? Wow! Not even once

You called that a typo? Even the The OS autocorrect will change it to 'Muslims'

Your post reeks of hate and hypocrisy. Why seek that which you already found?

Ma Salam..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by LordZero(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2016
bqlekan:
Mudslims? Wow! Not even once

You called that a typo? Even the The OS autocorrect will change it to 'Muslims'

Your post reeks of hate and hypocrisy. Why seek that which you already found?

Ma Salam..
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by kishimi8(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
vislabraye:

So upon all the covering, the men will still be distracted .

The human mind is complex, some minds are. Subject to wild imaginations. And can uncloth a fully dressed woman in their heads lol.

Like I said prevention first

8 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by Certifiedbillio(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:

I noticed during Prayers the women sat at the back of the mosque and I have known about that for a while, Doesn't this prove Mudslim men View Women as their Unequals...Funny Religion.

Sitting at the back conotes the woman as lesser in Spiritiality and Marriage and Romance...I would have duplicated this in Religion section but I found it more romance inclined besides...They have locked their section to themselves and I will rather die than have that despicable Signature on my Profile.

how many woman has come to complain to you #womanrightactivist

10 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by Tbells91(f): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ignorance is a disease.. From your post, you do not seek knowledge, you're rather criticizing what you know nothing of.. Why not just mind the food you went there to eat, you hypocrite.. Eating our food and still insulting us..

The world would be a peaceful place if everyone would mind their businesses, do their own things the way they want and let others do theirs.

You would have made a little sense if you had not termed this as romance or is youe mode of worship a romantic one. Or who told you that they women sleep on the mats in their houses instead of the bed (this is romance).

Don't wanna quote anyone.. For those that said Islam is a biased religion, who are you to judge? And by judging, whom are you defending? The Muslim women that are not complaining? Please!

The women are given a comfortable and enclose space in the mosque, maybe smaller than the men's space and this is simply because men have been mandated to pray in the mosque and women have the choice to stay at home if they want (did you know that? I guess not.. This is fairness). So there are more men praying in the mosque than women. What's the need for space?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by schumastic(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:

am a Christian guy but i think they do that to avoid temptation, you know they have to bend during prayers, so imagine the ladies in front and the men behind them, obviously t will distract the men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by hahn(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16, at the end of the day their men bend down and urinate like their women. That is the highest form of gender equality grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by XketchDesigns(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
hahn:
Vanquay16, at the end of the day their men bend down and urinate like their women. That is the highest form of gender equality grin tongue
ignorance is truly a bad thing.. if you knew the reason you would do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by 3Dee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
@op, so na you be that Getty images wey we dey see up and down. God Don catch you today tongue
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by MrCork: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:

Son..this is not rocket science.....they dont want men to steeeeeeer at ther Nyansh!!!! undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by saintdennis(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
kishimi8:

Is there a Muslim section here that CHRISTIANS are barred from? Wow.

#disappointing

3 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by hahn(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
XketchDesigns:

ignorance is truly a bad thing.. if you knew the reason you would do the same.

Enlighten me please on why a man will have to pee like a woman smiley

4 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by redgem(f): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
kishimi8:

Good one...

Why can't it be the reverse? Women stay in and men out undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by SWITANN(f): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
HMMM
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I would have been concerned if you were directing your query to Muslims. Mudslims? Wtf is that
They're the opposites of Mudfats! grin

1 Like

Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by XketchDesigns(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
hahn:

Enlighten me please on why a man will have to pee like a woman smiley

by which law is it written that its a woman that should pee that way?
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by kishimi8(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
redgem:

Good one...

Why can't it be the reverse? Women stay in and men out undecided
Pls explain what you mean by reverse?
And what you mean by women in and men out? Don't understand.
Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by kishimi8(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
saintdennis:

Is there a Muslim section here that CHRISTIANS are barred from? Wow.

#disappointing

?? ? ? ?? ? ?? What has that got to do with my post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Perform Tayammum (sand Ablution)? / Who Are The Muhajirin And Ansar? / Is Trading In Currencies Halal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.