Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,375 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (54986 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by peemyke(f): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol...year 1 back den wen school was school. They wr all matured. Year 1 students of today are babies, 15/16yrs
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by admax(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
What? Anything new about booking a space on NL?

xender:
sad sad
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by Allina: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
This lady no dey old o
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by JoeboyEbuka(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
see nwoke for issakaba for d pischure o...I still remember him..he played his role perfectly
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
She looks darker in that picture.

Shey when I said it in that thread that this woman is bleaching one nairalander wanted to bite off my head, saying monalisa used to visit them in those days and she looked like half caste.

Where is the half cast there abeg? lmao grin grin grin
bleachy bleachy woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by saintdennis(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
myners007:
Look at the way that guy close to her is looking at her lip lusciously.......Chai this babe don tay for the market

U no c her hand for the other guy thigh wink...

Me no even jes understand d pic sef. Be like gang of F-W-B's decide snap pic lols grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by saintdennis(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
peemyke:
Lol...year 1 back den wen school was school. They wr all matured. Year 1 students of today are babies, 15/16yrs

That Is y cultism reduced.

Shebi em wan scrap post ume... ok na. Let all those agbaya 24/25 in 100level flood campus again and start their kasala again.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by cardoctor(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Money is good. See how she transformed from local babe to big chick.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by PigMeat: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:
wtf does the guy on fez cap, think he is doing

Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by Stuntkid172(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
wat is this dude doing?

Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by doll912(f): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:

But she has bleached and brighter than her future

Are you the one that bleached her? Hating is your hobby.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by damilareoye: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy

See as the guy dey examine her.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
And they will say this generation is bad...
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
See as the guy do mouth like he-goat

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
same face
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by kokoA(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Uniport guys gat no class mehn.. Why are they wearing rags?
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by buksaylor001: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
This field in front of CRAB- I miss all my exploits with theatre arts students there?
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by Anthony1414(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
sulesadat:
NO be today monalisa face don swell like puff puff o, this baba go yellow reach under oh.

Bro's see were ur mind come go self
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anthony1414:

Bro's see were ur mind come go self
bosss no vex abeg na ask i ask?
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by florencepoko2: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
His complexion is less clear than today. It became all white now. Pity cry

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by whizcartel(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
BLEACH! BLEACH! BLEACH! BLEACH! WHAT'S UP WITH NIGERIAN WOMEN AND BLEACHING SEF YOU BLACK, YOU NO LIKE AM, YOU FAIR, E NO DO YOU!!! SMH.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
He has always love men
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by kodsi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nwa baby come again
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by Bamz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
admax:
I just wonder what that guy is presently doing for a living; the one on face cap. Disgusting angry, He was definitely and bodily ignored while her hand was firmly rested on a gentle-looking guy.

Wetin concern me sef?

Nice pictures.

Judging a book by its cover, aint we?
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by admax(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oh well wink
Bamz:

Judging a book by its cover, aint we?
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by pizzylee(m): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2016
seen,dz man with his tongue outside tho
Re: Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) by IntroVAT: 4:16am On Jul 02, 2016
I remember Mike Ogundu #nollywood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son / Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.