Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir (91612 Views)

Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) / Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vagina (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by teasel: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
saintdennis:
Funny thing NOBODY might r*pe or harass dis babe, she prolly might use mainly public spaces till she lands home.

But one sex starved guy might see those fresh laps on his way home, get excited, reach home and see his neighbours 6year old daughter and...

Just painting a hypothetical picture of how an innocent girl-child could be affected by the action of a total stranger

Ladies abeg ehn... dress responsibly.
Don't be stupid!

Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by teasel: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:
ladies will now be shouting "rape,rape,rape"..........see as the qirl don rape all the quyz for dah road 'psychologically'

I'm noht in support of any form of rape
You're not only in support of it, you're also a rapist.
Stupiid thing!

Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by saintdennis(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
teasel:

Don't be stupid!

Abeg don't be ignorant... ignorance isn't always bliss

Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by teasel: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
saintdennis:

Abeg don't be ignorant... ignorance isn't always bliss
Ignorant? Dude, that's exactly what you are. Even a fool knows the act of rape (paedophilia or not) is solely the fault of the sick, disgusting perpetuator.
Use your brain and don't be stupid!
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by BoboFashion(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
MissMercedes:
That's not a very short dress. That's a shirt.

Your eyes re cute.... nice one.

Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by BoboFashion(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:
Ayam tired for some ladies fa!
Really, but that's not bad tho kizzy. That's fashion.
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by BoboFashion(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A lady who was almost naked attracted unnecessary attention to herself this morning at a bus-stop in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. The "big girl" was spotted with a very short dress as she showed off her laps and almost exposed the vital part of her body in the process. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/photos-see-what-lady-was-seen-wearing.html

Don't mind my woman dress like that for evening ride.
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by Anabel(f): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

Really, but that's not bad tho kizzy. That's fashion.

OK o.
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by BoboFashion(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:

OK o.
Yea, how was ur day?
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by boldnburiful: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Join our upcoming 2-week intensive organic skincare class starting on July 5th. The class is prepared to teach you how to craft a lotion from scratch and a host of other skin care topics as you can see below.
Opportunity they say comes but once. DO NOT miss this!!!

COURSE OUTLINE
*Explaining different terminologies in organic skin care and identifying skin types
* How to craft a lotion/cream from scratch
*Formulation of  whitening and hot chocolate cream/lotion
* Formulation of different body butters and moisturizers
* Body wash for a radiant skin
*Hand lotion
*Baby soap
*Baby cream
*Pink lips balms
*Anti- aging serum
*Sunscreen cream
*Sunburn remover.
*Pink lips balm
*Stretch mark cream
*Complexion scrub
*Face cleanser
*Breast firming mask and oil
*Hair growth cream
*Night cream for younger and glowing skin
* Dark knuckle/armpit cream
*Under eye cream to remove dark circles
*How to make your own Natural make up foundation/concealer
* How to make your own natural Face primer * Exfoliating Face mask
*Treatment for dry skin, Eczema, black spots and Pimples  and many more.
Videos inclusive

COMPLIMENTARY COURSES
*How to make different organic oils from scratch. 
*How to make apple cider vinegar at home
* How to make some essential oils at home
Price 3k. Discount for those who will contact me this weekend
Whstsapp: 08054153798
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by Anabel(f): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

Yea, how was ur day?

Day was great. Yours?
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by BoboFashion(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:

Day was great. Yours?
My dear, we always give God thanks. Won't mind being a friend.
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by saintdennis(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
teasel:

Ignorant? Dude, that's exactly what you are. Even a fool knows the act of rape (paedophilia or not) is solely the fault of the sick, disgusting perpetuator.
Use your brain and don't be stupid!

Smh... I know you're ignorant, I even begged u not to display it yet u didn't take heed.

Dis is wikipedia's definition of opportunistic crime.

A crime of opportunity is a crime that is committed without planning when the perpetrator sees that he/she has the chance to commit the act at that moment and seizes it. Such acts have little or no premeditation.

After reading that definition, read the scenario I put up, then say to yourself "ignorance is bad"

I never absolved a rapist of full blame, that u couldn't comprehend it on ur own ain't my fault.

Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by BabaAlaji(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
prettycrystal. this place na Shell bus stop.
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by Mskrisx(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
macotrading72:
I don't see what's wrong with what she is wearing Japanese girls here wear even worst.

U dey mind them ..
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

Your eyes re cute.... nice one.

Thank you smiley
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by BoboFashion(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
MissMercedes:

Thank you smiley
Can I peep at the pix once more? wink
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Funny the people in the picture seem to mind their business and are not stirred up as the heading says. The only one stirred up is the OP.
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lwkm. If those pictures were taken where I think they were (between Rumuokwurusi junction and Shell Gate), and if those shots were taken when I think they were (morning rush-hour/7:30am - 8:00am), then y'all should pardon me (if you don't agree with me) when I say the young lady got it all wrong.

That place is a MAJOR HIGHWAY (Aba road) in PH town , and the pedestrian traffic at that time of the day would always be high.

I don't think she should really dress like that - considering the factors stated above. Unless she 'had' to 'leave' in that fashion.
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by pizzylee(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2016
hmmm, no comment but I av seen worse
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by jkross(m): 1:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Who her dressing eep
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by olamirey(f): 2:29am On Jul 02, 2016
bigass:
you need to go to Miami
This isn't Miami
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by princee7(m): 4:25am On Jul 02, 2016
PH again, like seriously nothing person no go see for port wen it comes to indecent n wrong dressing.
ask her her dream husband n she will say a Good fearing n rich guy....so funny
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by oreoni(f): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Rape can never and should never be justified
Umarlulu:
If somebody rape am now you go hear story while shi know say konji na basterd

Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by Mememan: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2016
FlySly05:
What's the big deal here mehn.
Hypocrite!
It would become a big when your mother, pregnant wife or sisters start dressing like that undecided

Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by FlySly05: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Mememan:

Hypocrite!
It would become a big when your mother, pregnant wife or sisters start dressing like that undecided

Given how liberal I am, I will take your comment with a pinch of salt and won't allow you drag me down to your level in order for you yo defeat me. So thank you and God bless
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by Mememan: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2016
FlySly05:

Given how liberal I am, I will take your comment with a pinch of salt and won't allow you drag me down to your level in order for you yo defeat me. So thank you and God bless

You can now swerve

Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by ArcToyin(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
adonbilivit:
I blame Kim kardashian. all this so called Nigerian big girls do is #keepUpWithTheKardasians. after watching how Kim k dresses half unclad in the U.S they get inspired to do same in Nigeria. one thing they always forget is that Kim kardasian always has body guards around her just in case.
All of them are agent of darkness.
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice use of grey in this design m8 cool
Re: A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir by jbblues24(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yup. shocked

More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair / South African Police Officer In Sexy Shorts Gets Tongues Wagging Online / The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding