Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding (91828 Views)

The New Trend Of Bridesmaids Rocking Sneakers On A Wedding Train / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:42am On May 01, 2021
With each age comes new fashion evolutions and, wedding dresses aren’t left out of it. Gowns were specifically made for the female folk and, on their wedding days, they looked extraordinarily gorgeous in the them. But, modern trends and evolutions have come up with an entirely different concept that’s fast becoming a norm – The use of trousers by brides on their wedding days. What began as an after-wedding dress fashion soon became an acceptable trend.

Little by little, brides first started wearing wedding-like trousers during their after-wedding party or reception and, with time, they gradually started introducing it into the actual church wedding itself. But, they rock it in such a way that you won’t know they wore anything like a trouser underneath. They cover it with a cape-like wear from the waist round so it ends up looking like its a ball gown. You’d only notice a difference if you come closer.

Rocking a trouser-like outfit for your wedding isn’t a bad idea in itself. Just ensure that as a bride, your church will accept such an outfit. So e churches are usually very strict on the kind of gowns they allow their ladies wear ojntjeir wedding days and, anything short of that is a no-no. Fashion is an art and, the bride should be allowed to rock whatsoever she pleases; as long as its decent to behold and put on.

Women have an amazing way to turn an unusual fashion wear to a “can’t do without” piece overnight. It’d shock you to know that in no distant time, this trouser-wearing trend will soon become an in thing in bridal fashion. Fashion should be as innovative as ever because, each age comes with its own trend. What should be paramount is that decency should be the watchword of the bride that chooses to wear such. In the end, its the bride’s happiness that matters and, the comfortable nature of her outfit too.

By: Nonye Uwandi
Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/27/the-newest-trend-of-brides-rocking-trouser-like-outfits-for-their-wedding/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Aderuporkorr: 3:39pm On May 01, 2021
Cool

14 Likes

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by HEAVEN4444: 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
it just means the society has fallen and women now wear the trousers while the men have turned to women

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by unity004(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
grin grin so it's now that op notice the trend, something that has been around since time immemorial even here in Africa, men wear skirts on their wedding day

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Ikwerelastborn: 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
Since the men wear trousers cheesy cheesy
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by oluwaseyi0: 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
nice

fashion evolves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by CEOwatazs: 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
Yawn

1 Like

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by unity004(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
grin grin grin guys are also wearing skirts so no big deal grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
Trouser, gown or skirt, it'll still end in affordable tears. smiley

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Omoadeola(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
Give it time it will become a normal thing.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by DigitB: 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
9ja ladies are taking note...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by princessConfy(f): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
I don't like it

14 Likes

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Jahzrockballer(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
Where dem dey even see the money do wedding

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by jeff1607(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
Traditional wedding nko? Dem fit try am?

1 Like

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Chirowman(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
Wedding gown is getting outdated

1 Like

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by mayskit4luv(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
Ok
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Ayobami7(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
NOTED!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by unity004(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
grin grin grin I am still surprised EFCC dey caught yahoo boiz that are hiding their identity but up till now they never caught this dude below me that has been parading himself on nairaland everyday.

guy u are truly a damn nigga!!!!
I hail
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by slawormiir: 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
It looks like High budget ass Jumpsuit

Anyway what do I know.....am just a drunkard, bomber( key board warrior) a weed smoker and a pussy banger

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by heckymaicon(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Nonsense
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
This I can manage, but there is nothing I hate more than women in senator material or agbada. I know it is not my business, but I am quite old school. I still think gowns bring out the beauty and allure of a woman.

I used to wear shirts and pants to work, decided to switch to gowns, blazers and skirts. The first day I came with one gown, my alfa male boss looked at me and said “you should do this often”.

By the way, there is no trend like this in Nigeria. I am yet to notice it. Nigerian brides are still rocking gowns. cheesy cheesy

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by yanabasee1(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Before the end of this month, One Nigerian girl will want to trend with this....

Just be at the look out...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Jane649: 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Its not a biggy sha
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by tophumble(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Anyhow. If they like they shd rock agbada, na them sabi.

Nothing wey Sule no go see for gate
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by WoundedLamb: 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Nice
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
All pictures above are fashion models to showcase the dresses.
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by seanwilliam(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
She's the husband.. if you know you know

4 Likes

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Ademola47(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Religious extremism apart, ladies rocking trousers is still fine. But going this length is a no no!

The Wedding gown is more like a regalia worn to dignify the formal entrance into the institution of marriage. At such, it should be held sacred.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by MzTunechi(f): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Absolutely gorgeous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Perfect White Cream Safe? / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.