Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) (4379 Views)

Can Biafra Truly Work? A Honest Question / If Ss,benue & Kogi Is Part Of Biafra Referendum Can Biafra Win Over 1 Nigeria? / What Can Nigeria Learn From The BREXIT Debacle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by mrvitalis(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
olaitoro:

bia nwa nze vitalis of *ibeku* mbaise, I first aked you question and you rephrased it and throw the question back to me.

I know you did not understand what I wrote in Igbo, hehehe.

back to my question: what makes you think we are better off in Nigeria, under this quota system ?
I said I accept Nigeria is not well organised yes
Now u said Biafra would make it better now am asking u how??
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by cocoduck: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

Please how has nnamdi Kanu distinguished him nself as a great leader.??
What has he lead
Were is the track record... Feeding people hatred by one-sided truth??

He never engage in intellectual argument....

What is the plan...
Sha u know if Biafra exit today and only the 5 igbo state go we will have no electricity??
No sea Port,

What is his plan to resettle the igbos... Can't follow a man like a fool
mr man read my first post about him when he was at radio biafra why did you not call to debate with him? Those that were brave to call were disgraced by his arguements. Barrister iroanya has always outlined the plans especially on electricity good a thing that it is his field of occupation, only igbo land is far bigger than SE YOU ARE NOT AN IGBO MAN

2 Likes

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by olaitoro(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

I said I accept Nigeria is not well organised yes
Now u said Biafra would make it better now am asking u how??

since Nigeria according to you is not organise, why can't we give Biafra a chance to see if we can realise our full potential as Igbo nation.

I leave you with this quote "the greatest risk on earth is not taking risk"..... Bryan Tracy

2 Likes

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by mrvitalis(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
cocoduck:
mr man read my first post about him when he was at radio biafra why did you not call to debate with him? Those that were brave to call were disgraced by his arguements. Barrister iroanya has always outlined the plans especially on electricity good a thing that it is his field of occupation, only igbo land is far bigger than SE YOU ARE NOT AN IGBO MAN
I listened to nnamdi Kanu rain abuse on anyone that raised objective questions
What are this plans.. . Were would the found come from... Can't u give me a link??
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by mrvitalis(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
olaitoro:

since Nigeria according to you is not organise, why can't we give Biafra a chance to see if we can realise our full potential as Igbo nation.

I leave you with this quote "the greatest risk on earth is not taking risk"..... Bryan Tracy
So u are saying u are not sure if Biafra would be better or worse??
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by olaitoro(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

So u are saying u are not sure if Biafra would be better or worse??
Biafra has the potential of being better than worse.
my brother anything that has merit most times has its own demerit.
Biafra course is not an exception.

3 Likes

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by cocoduck: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

I listened to nnamdi Kanu rain abuse on anyone that raised objective questions
What are this plans.. . Were would the found come from... Can't u give me a link??
that is a bloody lie. Listen to radio biafra? No you don't, if you did, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TYPED ALL THESE RUBBISH, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

3 Likes

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by amadice(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

And u list the plan nnamdi Kanu has please??
How will Biafra get electricity (because the capacity in the igbo land is not upto 500mw)
How will we import. ..
Were will even be the capital
..God gave u brains but you have refusevto use it..just look at these question above am so pissed...the coal in Enugu, gas reserve in ebonyi...abia...Anambra IMO is more than enough... stop exhibiting ur ignorance Igbo's are better of alone than Dis unless country call Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by mrvitalis(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
amadice:
..God gave u brains but you have refusevto use it..just look at these question above am so pissed...the coal in Enugu, gas reserve in ebonyi...abia...Anambra IMO is more than enough... stop exhibiting ur ignorance Igbo's are better of alone than Dis unless country call Nigeria
All this are in Nigeria and why don't we have 24hrs power supply
Do u know how much we would need to build a coal power plant??
What will be the main revenue generating thing for Biafra..
How much do u think we can generate?? $10bn a year? ? That's will be a miracle
And after we pay workers we will have - $2bn dollars remaining... so how would we build the power plants with the reserves in Biafra
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by ogmask: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
cocoduck:
no we will not be ruled by nigerians, nnamdi kanu has distinguished himself as a great leader that is ready to offer himself up for what is right, he did not smuggle himself into the zoo, do you think that he did not know that he will be arrested once he steps into lagos? He did that after travelling to different countries, who among ur leaders can do that, this is just the beginning of pangs of distress for nigeria, i know your buhari will fail, then it will be clear to all and sundry, and he is failing already just wait till 2019

Nnamdi kanu distinguished himself how? A man woke up one morning and decides to lead pple to their graves by preaching hate and telling abled body men and women that they are second class citizens in their country, that they live in a zoo and that they should abandon their multi trillion naira businesses to form a new country, that's what you call distinguished. Ddnt know it's that easy to drive pple to the edge. Let me ask you this:
Is it not same kanu who hid in a hotel room with a fictitious name and a lady to cool his burning heart?
Is it not same kanu with different passports and different names?
Is it not same kanu that crawled into Nigeria in the dark of the night with fake names?
Befor you come at me try to clear the air on my queries Biko.
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by rhymaster: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Must they tell you their plan since you don't believe in their struggle.

Focus on your region and allow them to sink or swim on the river of self determination angry

Last time they tried this hare-brained madness, 3 M Ibos sank permanently into the ground! You are still crying till tomorrow - if your father had sunk, would you be here for you certainly were not born then. Show an example by going to lead from the front, facing Nigeria Army next time and let us see you swim and not sink, then we will believe your garbage spewing trash talk.
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by 99xtr69r: 1:41am On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Please how has nnamdi Kanu distinguished him nself as a great leader.??
What has he lead
Were is the track record... Feeding people hatred by one-sided truth??

He never engage in intellectual argument....

What is the plan...
Sha u know if Biafra exit today and only the 5 igbo state go we will have no electricity??
No sea Port,

What is his plan to resettle the igbos... Can't follow a man like a fool

I feel your pains that at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK cold shiver travel down the spines of naysayers and foes.

Indeed nothing good ever comes out of the rear orifices of hypocrites whose survival is dependent on lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

The man who does not believe in a cause should leave those who are determined to forge ahead despite the threats and challenges.

Who's NK? NK is a rare man in this generation who stood and looked your Hausa-Fulani masters eyeball to eyeball while you and your people hid under your beds. And currently, you lots are shamelessly making a living out of his struggle and at the same time senselessly shouting kill Kanu! hang him! Shoot him!...in a bid to deflect your eternal misery. 

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

NK, as a mover and shaker, is capable of commanding over 38 million people without money, even in incarceration.

A research into the Search Engine Optimization algorithms of Google has indicated that the man’s name was one of the most googled names of 2015 in the whole world.

There is indeed every reason for you and your cotravellers to live in perpetual fear as your only hope of survival is crumbling right before you. The serpent head is severely bruised already. There's no remedy.

https://www.nairaland.com/3182158/release-nnamdi-kanu-end-problem-jerrygana
Jerry Gana who attended the 17th anniversary of Igbo Youth Movement, June 2016; called on Muhammadu Buhari to release the leader of indigenous people of Biafr* who has done nothing but called for the restoration of Biafr*. Gana argued that Nnamdi Kanu has right to call for self-determination and believing that his arrest was uncalled for, a mistake that must be corrected. He was more concerned about the circumstance that led to Nnamdi Kanu's agitation than the agitation itself.

However, he stated that Nnamdi Kanu is only responding to Nigerian as a failed state that worsened under Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu is the spark plug for Biafr* restoration and arresting him was stoking the flame of Biafr* that has left Nigeria bleeding since last year. He argued that had true federalism been implemented, Nnamdi Kanu’s agitation would not gain the 100% backing and support it has today.
“Release Nnamdi Kanu and restructure Nigeria which is the only solution” he said while responding to questions. He was filled with smile and expressed satisfaction that despite being in prison, Nnamdi still command respect. He was one of those that clapped and smiled when Nnamdi Kanu’s award was announced...

https://www.nairaland.com/3177479/nnamdi-kanus-love-biafra-wristband-at-court-june20-2016

https://www.nairaland.com/3166588/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-receives-award
The highlight of the event was presentation of
awards to Messrs. Gana, Adebayo, detained Biafr*
secessionist leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and Ms. Briggs.
The event was also attended by former governors
of Anambra, Chukwuemeka Ezeife and Peter Obi,
and students from tertiary institutions in the South-East.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205173-ankio-briggs-blasts-niger-delta-avengers-says-members-somalia.html
https://www.nairaland.com/3162993/ankio-briggs-blasts-niger-delta#46524247

Foes and naysayers cannot determine for Igbos how to go about self-determination, for it is an inalienable right of a people.

Take a listen to this song - ‘All Hail Biafr*’ perhaps the fiend behind the hypocrisy and lying nature will be banished forever:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7In5jpQiH8

https://www.nairaland.com/3158667/arrest-me-nigeria-burn-nnamdi-kanu

https://www.nairaland.com/3145467/only-listen-nnamdi-kanu-niger

https://www.nairaland.com/3122469/ipob-registered-over-30-countries.....kanu

https://www.nairaland.com/3102199/nnamdi-kanu-releases-poem-detention

4 Likes

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:52am On Jul 02, 2016
I think by now igbo should be leaving all the parts of the state that they din originate from. Especially Lagos n abuja n kano.

investment in their local region should have trippled by now. This will allow them to focus on referendum n show that they are ready n determine. Property value in east shuould be double by now n lots of trades n services should be coming out strong from there.

Its a common sense thing.

They are not ready. If they gather the much attention they are given to this biafra thing to FG n call for the implementation of GEJ confab ,they would have gotten far by now. They dont know they need to go back to the drawing board n stop doing the old school way agitations .

Its so clear that the nnamdi kanu style cannot work. Why not first conduct a referendum among the igbos in the east. Ask all igbos to come home n vote either to stay in the union or not.

But they want FG to stop n spend money like britain n conduct referendum if they should stay or not. FG would be so foolish to have done so.

This is the right time for them to decide. Not with Nnamdi. The only creative thing Nnamdi has done is to create a Biafra Radio.

I believe biafra dream should be more than this. It should be bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.

If they can include some trusted senators n Governors to give voices to biafra n give it clear n define meaning saying they dont want war n speak goodwill of nigeria n bear no hate,even FG would sympathize with them including yoruba n ND..

Government would never use his money n time to help u conduct a referendum weda they should stay or not.

You guys have to go to ur villages town n city n call on igbos to come home n vote weda to stay or not. You will have a documented vote of those who want to stay or not.

You can take the vote to FG n copy UN Britain America n Russia n Chinese. This will give clear focus on which way.

You guys should know that even if FG or buhari that u think is ur enemy suddenly agrees n let u go, other super powers countries that wll buy ur goods n oil. N make foreign exchange would not want to recognize u as state.

.now for the record,nnamdi style will never work.

What if buhari opinion pull goes into his favour tomorrow? What if he starts working n b4 the end of his tenor he has done well for Nigeria there gradually u will begin to lose sympathy fron pipu

Buhari or kings in the north are not your enemies, your real enemy is ur kind. Let them know the situation of things not biafra dream that may never come soon.
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by 99xtr69r: 1:53am On Jul 02, 2016
rhymaster:
Last time they tried this hare-brained madness, 3 M Ibos sank permanently into the ground! You are still crying till tomorrow - if your father had sunk, would you be here for you certainly were not born then. Show an example by going to lead from the front, facing Nigeria Army next time and let us see you swim and not sink, then we will believe your garbage spewing trash talk.

Here comes a confused being from the land of cow9rds whose forbears were severely beaten and bruised by the Dahomey women. The land whose men join the military with the sole aim of becoming army generals just to weep, kneel and beg subordinates for survival.

Read the message from one of your Fulani masters:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

Remember how Afonja betrayed his people and your people and sold you as perpetual slaves to the Fulanis. And till date Ilorin remains an Islamic caliphate...

1 Like

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by 99xtr69r: 2:05am On Jul 02, 2016
@koladebrainiac, the man whose people are barely surviving cannot dictate to Igbos how to go about self-determination. It's even an aberration for a man whose people rarely stand for anything good to begin to make baseless postulations for the Igbo Nation.

The mere thought of NK is making many foes and naysayers go bananas...

Bays.water post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bays.water post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

1 Like

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by ChimaAdeoye: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Folks should not expect Brexit without some guerrilla action. ...and it does not have to be in the SE.
Hit Abuja a few times and the Brexit option will be more appetizing.
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by AAinEqGuinea: 5:07am On Jul 02, 2016
koladebrainiac:
I think by now igbow should be leaving all the part of the state that they din come from. Especially Lagos n abuja n kano. There investment in their local region should have tripple by now. This will helo them to focus on referendum n show they are ready n determine. Properties in east shuould be double by now n lots of trades n services should be coming oyt strong from there.

Its a common sense thing. They are not ready. If they gather the much attention they are given to this biafra thing to FG n call for the implementation of GEJ confab ,they would have gotten far. They dont know they need to go back to the drawing board n stop doing the old school way. Its so clear that the nnamdi kanu style cannot work. Why not first conduct a referendum among the igbos in the east. Ask all igbos to come home n vote either to stay in the union ir not.

But they want FG to stop n spend money like britain n conduct referendum if they should stay or not. FG would so foolish to have done so.

This is the right time for them to decide. Not with Nnamdi. The only creative thing Nnamdi has done is to create a Biafra Radio. I believe biafra dream should be more than this. It should be bigger than Nnamdi Kanu. If they can include some trusted senators n Governors to give voices to biafra n give it clear n define meaning saying they dont want war n speak goodwill of nigeria n bear no hate,even FG would sympathize with them uncluding yoruba n ND..

Government would never use his money n time to helo u conduct a referendum weda u should stay or not.

You guys have to go to ur villages town n city n call on igbos to come home n vote weda to stay or not. You will hace a documented vote of those who want to stay or not.

You can now take the vote to FG n copy UN Britain America n Russia n Chinese. This will give clear focus 9n which way.
You guys should know that even if FG or buhari that u think is ur enemy suddenly agree n let u go, other super powers countries that wll buy ur goods n oil would not want to recognize u as state.

.now for the record,nnamdi style will never work.

What if buhari opinion pull goes into his favour tomorrow? What if he starts working n by the end of his tenor he has done well for Nigeria there graduallt u will begin to lose sympathy fron pipum

Buhari or kings in the your enemies, your real enemy is ur kind. Let them know the situation of things not biafra dream that may never come soon.

I agree that Nnamdi's approach has been questionable, but he's been the most effective and devout in raising global awareness of the Biafran cause. Biafra speaks loudly and accurately to what is currently wrong with the Black state of mind; our complacency with dark-age mentalities, defeatist and inferior complexes, to encourage Africans and anyone who shares its DNA to aim to be 21st century without losing themselves.

I dont support Biafra to curtail anyone's faith in a recovering Nigeria and I deeply care for sub-Sahara Africans and Nigerian people but I've never expected talks of Biafra to get as vitriol as it has been, to the point of Nairaland's arbitrary censorship of those promoting the idea. I've seen on here and met many Nigerian Americans who are deeply vexed by any mention of Biafra, and it caught me by surprise. I have a high expectation of nuanced and well-articulated views from Nigerians, so to see the topic Biafra bring out their ugly is a bit disheartening. I understand that Biafra is deeply associated with Nnamdi and his slander of tribes, so people will take offense to Nnamdi/Biafra.

I support Biafra because when I speak or see any remnants of colonialism it reminds me of Blacks' acceptance of inferiority. Blacks yet again willing to kill others they claim to share African solitary with if they dare attempt to leave a colonial box created for them. Businesses threatened and relationships severed, that primal sh!t. Ultimately, Biafra is an African issue but I share Nnamdi's attitude surrounding my fellow African Americans. The Zoo-West, and also our inability to keep up with the 21st century and how these animals have accepted this. I'd do anything to create my own Biafra away from the majority of AA's. The way Nnamdi describes the unapologetically barbarianism and backwardness of Africans, I see the same thing in AA's. Nnamdi gets it. If I could spend the rest of my life in the prison cell with Nnamdi I would, just to hear the Nnamdi perspective everyday. "My goodness me"

Nnamdi is needed to show the world that African matters will be peacefully settled on their own, at the very least as fellow Africans attempt to escape colonialism. Nnamdi is needed to hold Nigerian leaders accountable and remind them that in democracy people can say what they want. Nnamdi is needed to NOT save the entire Black race (Afrocentrism), but to encourage us to weed out black dead weight so we can grow. I dont have to tolerate the AA disgrace here and Nigerians shouldnt have to tolerate the endemic and unmitigated problems of Nigeria.
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by mrvitalis(m): 6:05am On Jul 02, 2016
99xtr69r:

I feel your pain that at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK cold shiver travel down the spines of naysayers and foes

Indeed nothing good ever comes out of the rear orifices of hypocrites whose survival is dependent on lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

The man who does not believe in a cause should leave those who are determined to forge ahead despite the threats and challenges.

Who's NK? NK is a rare man in this generation who stood and looked your Hausa-Fulani masters eyeball to eyeball while you and your people hid under your beds. And currently, you lots are shamelessly making a living out of his struggle and at the same time senselessly shouting kill Kanu! hang him! Shoot him!...in a bid to deflect your eternal misery. 

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

NK, as a mover and shaker, is capable of commanding over 38 million people without money, even in incarceration.

A research into the Search Engine Optimization algorithms of Google has indicated that the man’s name was one of the most googled names of 2015 in the whole world.

There is indeed every reason for you and your cotravellers to live in perpetual fear as your only hope of survival is crumbling right before you. The serpent head is severely bruised already. There's no remedy.

https://www.nairaland.com/3182158/release-nnamdi-kanu-end-problem-jerrygana
Jerry Gana who attended the 17th anniversary of Igbo Youth Movement, June 2016; called on Muhammadu Buhari to release the leader of indigenous people of Biafr* who has done nothing but called for the restoration of Biafr*. Gana argued that Nnamdi Kanu has right to call for self-determination and believing that his arrest was uncalled for, a mistake that must be corrected. He was more concerned about the circumstance that led to Nnamdi Kanu's agitation than the agitation itself.

However, he stated that Nnamdi Kanu is only responding to Nigerian as a failed state that worsened under Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu is the spark plug for Biafr* restoration and arresting him was stoking the flame of Biafr* that has left Nigeria bleeding since last year. He argued that had true federalism been implemented, Nnamdi Kanu’s agitation would not gain the 100% backing and support it has today.
“Release Nnamdi Kanu and restructure Nigeria which is the only solution” he said while responding to questions. He was filled with smile and expressed satisfaction that despite being in prison, Nnamdi still command respect. He was one of those that clapped and smiled when Nnamdi Kanu’s award was announced...

https://www.nairaland.com/3177479/nnamdi-kanus-love-biafra-wristband-at-court-june20-2016

https://www.nairaland.com/3166588/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-receives-award
The highlight of the event was presentation of
awards to Messrs. Gana, Adebayo, detained Biafr*
secessionist leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and Ms. Briggs.
The event was also attended by former governors
of Anambra, Chukwuemeka Ezeife and Peter Obi,
and students from tertiary institutions in the South-East.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205173-ankio-briggs-blasts-niger-delta-avengers-says-members-somalia.html
https://www.nairaland.com/3162993/ankio-briggs-blasts-niger-delta#46524247

Foes and naysayers cannot determine for Igbos how to go about self-determination, for it is an inalienable right of a people.

Take a listen to this song - ‘All Hail Biafr*’ perhaps the fiend behind the hypocrisy and lying nature will be banished forever:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7In5jpQiH8

https://www.nairaland.com/3158667/arrest-me-nigeria-burn-nnamdi-kanu

https://www.nairaland.com/3145467/only-listen-nnamdi-kanu-niger

https://www.nairaland.com/3122469/ipob-registered-over-30-countries.....kanu

https://www.nairaland.com/3102199/nnamdi-kanu-releases-poem-detention
U are still yet to answer my question
What is his plan for my igbo land
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by 99xtr69r: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
U are still yet to answer my question
What is his plan for my igbo land

Tell your readership how you intend to survive in OduaArewanistan republic when there will be no more free flow of crude oil wealth from the East, and at the same time being faced with total islamisation. You can call it double jeopardy.

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by 99100(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2016
quid:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Alleluia for Her Majesty the Queen
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by ProfyJay(m): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2016
First Biafran agitation to me still feel more than a joke as such a comparison with th brexit cannot in any way hold water!

The United Kingdom already has a system that works for them, the brexit has just opened doors for the other regions like Scotland that voted vehemently for a remain would have no choice than hold a referendum to leave UK. Which other regions might follow suit and the name United Kingdom fades away and remain 'Great Britain'.

No offence op but you cannot make such a comparison with the Nigerian counterpart.
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by 99100(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2016
zendy:

I beg to differ. I think that the Igbo man's problem is because he is in Nigeria. Contrary to the insinuations bandied about on the Internet like "what have you Governors being doing?", "what have your leaders being doing?". People tend to forget that Igbo leaders and elected officials can afford to do nothing because we are all in Nigeria where the high and mighty are answerable to nobody. The Igbo man has not being given the chance to manage himself, instead, we have been directed and managed by one visionless Goverment or the other since 1960. How can the Igbo man grow when he has to be fighting with Hausas and Yorubas about what is due or not due to him in Nigeria? To make matters worse, we being run by a constitution that is not reflective of the Igbo way of doing things. The unitary system of Government Nigeria has been running since 1966 is very bad for Igbos who have been an egalitarian people. To cap it all off, Nigeria has contributed immensely to the division of Igbos by state creation. Nigeria is stifling the Igbos, Nigeria has been very bad for Igbos because it robbed them of their sovereignty. Igbos and Igbo land, a tribe of over 40 million people being governed in strange land called Abuja? Why? I conclude that unless Igbos take back their sovereignty and return to being Governing as they were before Lord Lugard came with his message of Nigeria, we are headed no where because it is plain for anyone that Nigeria does not work as a nation. The Igbo nation have paid a huge price because Lugard included them in Nigeria, we lost millions in the civil war. Is the Igbo man better off in Nigeria? Not at all.

The most important thing for Igbos and Nigerians to learn from Brexit is that if any sovereing people want leave any group, be it Igbos leaving Nigeria or otherwise, conduct a referendum instead of going to war to kill each other.
Well said.
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by Caseless: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2016
quid:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Alleluia for Her Majesty the Queen
did u read the article at all?
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Caseless:
did u read the article at all?
ermm which article again?
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2016
99xtr69r:

Tell your readership how you intend to survive in OduaArewanistan republic when there will be no more free flow of crude oil wealth from the East, and at the same time being faced with total islamisation. You can call it double jeopardy.

What's my business with Yorubas?? Am igbo... N I Don't support biafra because I think we are better off in Nigeria
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by OjukwuWarBird: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

What's my business with Yorubas?? Am igbo... N I Don't support biafra because I think we are better off in Nigeria

What do you have to say about the illegal recruitment of more Northerners into the civil service since you believe in Nigeria. angry
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

What do you have to say about the illegal recruitment of more Northerners into the civil service since you believe in Nigeria. angry

Imo has the highest number of civil service workers and that's a fact. .. go check it out
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by OjukwuWarBird: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Imo has the highest number of civil service workers and that's a fact. .. go check it out

I said the new recruitment and not old ones.

What do you have to say about the illegal recruitment containing more Northerners angry
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by mrvitalis(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

I said the new recruitment and not old ones.

What do you have to say about the illegal recruitment containing more Northerners angry

Were is the links??
Really that is not my problem, North have had more president and yet are they better than us??
Bayelsa was in the presidency for 8 years yet no airport or seaports
What we should do is to hold our leaders accountable to give us basic amenities, draw investors to ur region and develop our selfs... If all igbo investment in Nigeria were in our region we would be the most developed...
Look at aba.. . Who made it undeveloped? ? North or west??
We need to change our mindset and let politicians do their politicking

When imo had the highest number (Imo is my state) did anyone complain??
The national football team that u have more igbos. .. Did anyone complain??

The main question is.. . Is Biafra the solution to our problems??

1 Like

Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by OjukwuWarBird: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Were is the links??
Really that is not my problem, North have had more president and yet are they better than us??
Bayelsa was in the presidency for 8 years yet no airport or seaports
What we should do is to hold our leaders accountable to give us basic amenities, draw investors to ur region and develop our selfs... If all igbo investment in Nigeria were in our region we would be the most developed...
Look at aba.. . Who made it undeveloped? ? North or west??
We need to change our mindset and let politicians do their politicking

When imo had the highest number (Imo is my state) did anyone complain??
The national football team that u have more igbos. .. Did anyone complain??

The main question is.. . Is Biafra the solution to our problems??

You keep dodging the question to your detriment.

I can never believe in a country like Nigeria where nepotism and tribalism hold sway angry
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

You keep dodging the question to your detriment.

I can never believe in a country like Nigeria where nepotism and tribalism hold sway angry
Bro there is no way u can have a recruitment and it be equal in all the regions.. . Get that.. . At some point south will have more, at some. Point North will have more...
That's the truth.. . Even in ur state... When civil service recruit do all local government get same number??
Re: A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) by 99xtr69r: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Bro there is no way u can have a recruitment and it be equal in all the regions.. . Get that.. . At some point south will have more, at some. Point North will have more...
That's the truth.. . Even in ur state... When civil service recruit do all local government get same number??

It's sheer hypocrisy and for want of excuse to divert attention from the crux of the matter to inanities and begin hyping on 'hold Igbo governors accountable' as the antidote to the quest of a people seeking self-determination. It's simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least. 

Taking cognisance of the available allocations and federal government presence, which of the governors in other regions can be said to be doing excellently better than Igbo governors?

You're trying in vain to register your bitterness that many Igbos seek a separate existence from you and your cotravellers.

Igbos fare better than most tribes even with their numerous looting of the commonwealth and great federal government presence. It's an understatement to aver that the Igbo Nation has the highest concentration of middle-class citizens.

With the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. Fayose of Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State. 

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

The earlier you channel your energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

"For Lagos State, more than 70% of the manufacturing concerns and major industries in the State are owned by the Igbos. If the Igbos were to stop paying tax in Lagos State, the IGR of Lagos State will reduce by over 60%. In contrast, Sir, go to the South East and look at the manufacturing concerns in Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi. Please don't forget those were areas ravaged by civil war a mere forty something years ago. The Igbos have certainly made tremendous progress but the Yoruba nation has regressed. I wish to state that this letter is not meant to whip up primordial considerations or ethnic sentiments but just to put things in proper perspective."
- Maj. Gen Adebayo Adeyinka (rtd.)
https://www.nairaland.com/3173893/open-letter-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna New Chief Judge To Hire 40 Magistrates / IT Development: Site Zonal Office In Enugu, Ugwuanyi Tells NITDA / Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.