Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Re: Buhari Set To Become OPEC President (june 2015) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Buhari Set To Become OPEC President (june 2015) (426 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Set To Become OPEC President (june 2015) by DesChyko: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Stumbled upon this thread created by auntysimbiat around this time last year, about how President Buhari was set to be the OPEC President and the selected comments below really made me laugh. I guess they wished they knew better.

koligs:
Now president buhari can stabilise oil prices...

UnknownT:
Now he can stabilise oil prices grin !! Way to go Presido!!!!!!!!!

eleojo23:
Wow! He will finally get a chance to stabilize world oil prices. PMB walks the talk!

Expect 1 Naira =1 Dollar soon.

Mr. talk na do, ride on sir!
Change is in the air! grin

Reddit:
Wooow baba plan of stabilizing global oil price is really coming to past.

Change is here

loomer:
The process of 1naira to 1dollar don de near

Chai

Now he can finally stabilise oil price oo...

I hope TANoids are watching....

They never believed it ooo

Sai BaBa

20bc:
If Africa was a pack of wolf, Nigeria would have been the Alfa wolf...Its time for baba to stabilize oil price

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Bauchi State Governor’s Convoy After Leaving Eid Prayer Ground / The Journey Of Senator Bukola Saraki / NNPC Cautions Against Panic Petrol Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.