Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com (7903 Views)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / How To Create A Payoneer Account Free - Receive And Send Money Around The World / Www.ubagroup.com/careers - How To Send Your CV For Uba Recruitment 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by naijafengist: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
How to Send and Receive Bitcoin on JostPay.com

This is good news for those that have been trying to send and receive Bitcoin and do not know how to go about it. I want you to know. Jostpay.com now offers the platform to send and receive Bitcoin.

The new Bitcoin Exchange rate to naira is 1 BTC = 188,594.25 NGN. Before we continue, lets discuss a little about Jostpay.com.

About Jostpay.com

Jostpay is a top-notch payment solution company that renders remittance services for digital currency exchange. We provide other related services such as bitcoin wallet account creation, API to receive payment for third party websites, transit services and a well structured event & ticketing portal for event managers.

Having a Jostpay.com account is not country based. It is opened for everybody, irrespective of your country.

A Little About Bitcoin

Bitcoin is a digital currency (also called crypto-currency), Bitcoins can be traded for goods or services with vendors who accept Bitcoins as payment.

TO SEND AND RECEIVE BITCOIN CLICK http://naijalegit.com.ng/send-receive-bitcoin-jostpay-com/
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by ralphorb(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
No its not true. You jostpay.com is a scam and ripper. If you try to sell your BTC on it. You just have to kiss your money goodbye.

It will ask you to put your money in a JostPay BTC wallet, when you put your BTC money there, that is the end, you can't send money with it or withdraw it, its simply goodbye to your btc. If you attempt to use it send money to account, you will keep getting this message:

"Your CONFIRMED balance is 0.00120668 BTC, you need at least 0.02411463 BTC more to send 0.02415451 BTC" It means you must leave half of your money in it, meaning not withrawable.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by dealbest: 5:49am On Mar 10, 2017
True I used it and notice alot of your money is stuck on thier website and thier exchange rate is outrageous, why do u have to send from bitcoin account to bitcoin that way they cut your money and they charge you for sending to Nigerian account even at that you can't send all your money because you will have left over cash. Im not convinced of this site and I can't refer someone to use it either, use western union instead and save yourself the headache
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by ralphorb(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Seriously, Jostpay is rubbish upon rubbish. If you want to send money using BTC/PM, it's better you find a crypto-currency buyer elsewhere, transfer to them and get your actual cash/bank transfer. After Jostpay making a lot of profit from your BTC/PM sold, you will still be asked you cannot withdraw all your BTC/PM for withdrawal. For example, I had $200 worth of BTC, I put it on Jostpay to sell and get my cash, in the process of withdrawing, I was told I could not withdraw the $200 on Jostpay for cash but maximum $190. After doing that, my $190 converted to Naira at N380 per dollar (elsewhere N430 per dollar, lost N50 compare to an elsewhere buyer ) for withdrawal. I got N72,200 withdrawable amount. In the withdrawal process too, Jostpay still charged N300 from my 72,200 what I got in my account was N71,900 that is 2 days after. So if you convert $200 to N430 for selling to elsewhere its N86000, but with Jostpay, 71,900, loosing N14,100. Buying BTC is N520, so Jostpay sells BTC for N520 to buyers just like other dealers. This day I cried, what I wanted the money for was N90,000 so I could find 4000 to complete it, but this stupid Jostpay scammed the hell out of me that I was looking for N18,000 instead of N4000 to complete the money.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
ralphorb:
No its not true. You jostpay.com is a scam and ripper. If you try to sell your BTC on it. You just have to kiss your money goodbye.

It will ask you to put your money in a JostPay BTC wallet, when you put your BTC money there, that is the end, you can't send money with it or withdraw it, its simply goodbye to your btc. If you attempt to use it send money to account, you will keep getting this message:

"Your CONFIRMED balance is 0.00120668 BTC, you need at least 0.02411463 BTC more to send 0.02415451 BTC" It means you must leave half of your money in it, meaning not withrawable.

Well,i think you are ignorant about bitcoin but its not a problem, let me enlighten you. When you send bitcoin to any bitcoin address, it wont be confirmed by the bitcoin network immediately, it takes sometime based on the miner charges set for such transfer. So therefore, a fresh bitcoin transfer is always UNCONFIRMED.

Jostpay understands the vulnerability with unconfirmed transaction, so they made their platform in such a way that all fresh transfers must be confirmed (at least 1 confirmation) by bitcoin network before you can transfer out to avoid DOUBLE SPEND.

That is a very healthy bitcoin financial practice and it is the same method adopted by other international bitcoin wallet service providers.

The notification is just telling you that you have (x)-amount of bitcoin that are confirmed, so you wont be able to spend the UNCONFIRMED bitcoins until it is confirmed.

i am very sure your bitcoins would have been confirmed within 30 mins and you would have either transfer it to your Bank or transfer it to any other Bitcoin address, but impatience has made you concluded wrongly.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2017
dealbest:
True I used it and notice alot of your money is stuck on thier website and thier exchange rate is outrageous, why do u have to send from bitcoin account to bitcoin that way they cut your money and they charge you for sending to Nigerian account even at that you can't send all your money because you will have left over cash. Im not convinced of this site and I can't refer someone to use it either, use western union instead and save yourself the headache

First of all, there is no way you can know if money got stuck in a platform unless you have their database records showing you that details, for clarity sake, there are no stuck funds on Jostpay. I will quote you one after the other so that you can under jostpay operation.

You asked " why do u have to send from bitcoin account to bitcoin " ? Jostpay platform is for sending and receiving bitcoin, sending from one bitcoin to another is normal and regarding the charges you mentioned, processing your payment to Bank attracts a flat fee of 220 NGN, even when you send 10,000,000 NGN, we charge you 220 NGN remember, western union will not send 10,000,000 NGN for such small fee. Kindly be informed that our original charge is 115 NGN and the Banks will deduct 105 NGN for transfers. Considering dedicated server monthly maintenance, our developers and continuity in providing you with excellent service, the charge is minimal.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 12:18am On Mar 18, 2017
ralphorb:
Seriously, Jostpay is rubbish upon rubbish. If you want to send money using BTC/PM, it's better you find a crypto-currency buyer elsewhere, transfer to them and get your actual cash/bank transfer. After Jostpay making a lot of profit from your BTC/PM sold, you will still be asked you cannot withdraw all your BTC/PM for withdrawal. For example, I had $200 worth of BTC, I put it on Jostpay to sell and get my cash, in the process of withdrawing, I was told I could not withdraw the $200 on Jostpay for cash but maximum $190. After doing that, my $190 converted to Naira at N380 per dollar (elsewhere N430 per dollar, lost N50 compare to an elsewhere buyer ) for withdrawal. I got N72,200 withdrawable amount. In the withdrawal process too, Jostpay still charged N300 from my 72,200 what I got in my account was N71,900 that is 2 days after. So if you convert $200 to N430 for selling to elsewhere its N86000, but with Jostpay, 71,900, loosing N14,100. Buying BTC is N520, so Jostpay sells BTC for N520 to buyers just like other dealers. This day I cried, what I wanted the money for was N90,000 so I could find 4000 to complete it, but this stupid Jostpay scammed the hell out of me that I was looking for N18,000 instead of N4000 to complete the money.

Well, The virtual currency market is controlled by demand and supply, when the supply of Digital currency is much in our system, it is normal for the price to crash. Meanwhile, you can withdraw all your funds on jostpay unless it is bitcoin UNCONFIRMED transaction, but if you wait for your transactions to be confirmed, there will be no issue with withdrawing it. We charge 220 NGN flat fee for withdrawal to Bank NOT 300 NGN.
Moreover, we dont sell Bitcoin to customers on jostpay, we only buy bitcoin from customers.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by RTKing: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
The slander comments here are quite laughable. I have never seen ignorance expressed in such boldness before. I can see it is not just the knowledge of Jostpay alone but also of Bitcoin. Now, I know what you are thinking - He is with Jostpay. grin Well, just like I have been disappointed at the showings of lack of knowledge on here; I will do well to disappoint folks with slander comments on here too - I am not with Jostpay. grin

I am glad that someone who I think must be from Jostpay has replied every comment accordingly and appropriately. I have been using Jostpay for quite a while now and I have never seen a Bitcoin Withdrawal Company so fast before. Like every company, there must be challenges. I have contacted their Support Service on Facebook at 9pm on a Sunday before. You wanna hear it? I got a reply!

For a company that is self-funded! I mean, there are a lot of big funded Bitcoin Startups in the world that would tell you not to message them multiple times or else, you will slow down their work. And they don't promise instant funding. Jostpay is trying abeg. Let us give credit to the one that deserves it. I will continue to use Jostpay, as they have not given me any slightest reason not to.

Lets encourage our people pushing into these Finance Technology territories. From the outside, we think its just to push some buttons but Its not very easy. I have been involved with startups and I know how difficult it is to run operations with your money.

Jostpay is the best Bitcoin Wallet Platform in the Country. Fast and round-the-clock customer care service. I have tasted the soup of other competitor(s), they don't taste as sweet as the soup Jostpay has prepared.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by adex301(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
pls does jost pay deduct coin when you send coin from one jostpay wallet to another .
and when you receive is there charges
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by RTKing: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
adex301:
pls does jost pay deduct coin when you send coin from one jostpay wallet to another .
and when you receive is there charges

Defining 'coin' as bitcoin; for sending bitcoin from one wallet to another on any Bitcoin Wallet Platform, there is what is called 'Miners fee'. The transaction fee is processed by and received by the bitcoin miner.

So there is charge for sending bitcoin from any wallet to another wallet, regardless of if its within the same wallet provider. So when you receive, your sender is charged, which ultimately means, you are 'charged' too.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by ralphorb(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2017
No body has to be told you "Instantex" is working with Jostpay. Even your comment is one of the replies says "...We charge 220 NGN flat fee for withdrawal to Bank NOT 300 NGN". It will only take the stupid mugu to fall for your traps.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 8:08pm On May 02, 2017
ralphorb:
No body has to be told you "Instantex" is working with Jostpay. Even your comment is one of the replies says "...We charge 220 NGN flat fee for withdrawal to Bank NOT 300 NGN". It will only take the stupid mugu to fall for your traps.

Thank you for your update, instantex is the sister company to jostpay, i was only trying to let you know that we do not sell Bitcoins to users on jostpay ( that was your claim ), we buy bitcoins and PM only.

Regarding your statement here “ It will only take the stupid mugu to fall for your traps “ . From our records, it shows that you just made an exchange on jostpay website today, May 2nd ( Some few mins ago before you posted this comment )

Well, that is not a trap you know, because your exchange was completed within few minutes and we charged you 220 NGN not 300 NGN as you claimed, you should give us credit for that.

In a bid to prevent such misleading comment like yours, it has now become imperative for us to educate our users about bitcoins in general. Henceforth, we will start educating our users via jostpay blog on how Bitcoin works, bitcoins fees, how bitcoin input & output can affect your transfer charges, bitcoin unconfirmed transactions, Jostpay transfer charges, bitcoin double spend and lots more.

We appreciate your comment. More so, we acknowledged your complaints and we promise to improve on our service so as to satisfy your demands. As you know excellence is a continuous process, we will continue to improve our platform functions until you are satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
kevinrichardson:
No to Jotspay. My money got froze. Better stayed in Paxful

This is not possible. kindly provide the transaction reference number for the alleged frozen order. We will be glad to help you out.

Also for the records, i will share peoples comment about jostpay with you, we are yet publish it on site because the comments are too much. Glance through these comments and get your fact right about the level of integrity jostpay represents.

Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by hardenmajor12: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Better trade on Paxful and add yourself to the Paxful School Group

https://www./PaxfulSchool/
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by herxix(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jostpay just proved to be a scam site I can't verify my account after receiving bitcoin.....beware you might just lose some money.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
herxix:
Jostpay just proved to be a scam site I can't verify my account after receiving bitcoin.....beware you might just lose some money.

Well, the first thing you do on jostpay when you open an account is verification. Without verification, you cant have access to our services. Kindly verify your account, its simple and easy.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by herxix(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2017
instantex:

Well, the first thing you do on jostpay when you open an account is verification. Without verification, you cant have access to our services. Kindly verify your account, its simple and easy.

Anytime I try to verify it keeps hanging after ID verification capture
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2017
herxix:

Anytime I try to verify it keeps hanging after ID verification capture

Kindly update/change your browser. You can as well use another computer for the verification. Please send me your registered email to investigate further. Thank you.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by herxix(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2017
instantex:

Kindly update/change your browser. You can as well use another computer for the verification. Please send me your registered email to investigate further. Thank you.

Azeez4ibrahim@gmail.com I tried it with 3 different browsers it's still the same
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
herxix:

Azeez4ibrahim@gmail.com I tried it with 3 different browsers it's still the same

Ok, We have removed the verification restriction for your account. The access will be valid for 3 login attempt. Kindly login and transfer your bitcoins.

Thank you
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by herxix(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
instantex:

Ok, We have removed the verification restriction for your account. The access will be valid for 3 login attempt. Kindly login and transfer your bitcoins.

Thank you

Your CONFIRMED balance is 0.00413336 BTC, you need at least 0.0001856 BTC more to send 0.00358716 BTC

This is the message I keep getting
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
herxix:

Your CONFIRMED balance is 0.00413336 BTC, you need at least 0.0001856 BTC more to send 0.00358716 BTC

Well that's easy, from what i can see here, you have 0.00413336 BTC which is equivalent to 33.77$ in your balance. You cant possibly withdrawal all your bitcoins because you have to pay miner charges for it to be confirmed into the blockchain.

Kindly see the screenshot i attached to this page so as to see where you can change your confirmation time for a reduced miner fee. More so, kindly reduce the amount you intend to send e.g 0.0036711 BTC or its equivalnet 30$. You should select 20 - 600 mins confirmation time for a very reduced miner fee.

note that as at now, if you select the fastest miner fee which is 0 -30 mins, you will be paying upto 0.0006102 BTC = 4.98$ for your transfer, but if you select 20 - 600 mins, you will be paying 0.00001243 BTC = 0.101$ as miner fee.

This is how bitcoin works, the faster you want confirmations, the higher you pay, but we have made jostpay very flexible in the sense that, you choose your miner fee yourself. Kindly select the lowest miner fee as advised and you will see your bitcoin fly out of your account in a giffy.

Also, do feel free to contact me here anytime in case you have any issues withdrawing.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by herxix(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thanks to you I got my money today
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
herxix:
Thanks to you I got my money today

Anytime, you are welcome.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by herxix(m): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
instantex:

Anytime, you are welcome.

But I think you should either change the Site verification method or remove the verification it really sucks
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
herxix:

But I think you should either change the Site verification method or remove the verification it really sucks

The verification system is done via JostKYC.com, its the best online verification portal in Nigeria as we speak, its working perfectly fine for others, i do not know why its not working for you.

Its not possible to remove verification on our website, we would not want cyber-criminals to hijack our platform for the wrong reasons and Kindly be informed that KYC negligence in a business model like ours could put our business in a serious mess.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by Doncbeatz: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
herxix:

hello sir, I hope you could get back to me as soon as you get this message. i got to know jostpay from a friend that it's the fast withdrawing bitcoin sight with instant payment. so I registered AMD transferred my bitcoin , firstly, the billing was just too much. when my money got to jostpay its 7,500 meanwhile before its originally 10,200. that's not really the issue, the issue now is I find it so difficult so get my alert after sending money to my bank account! please ! what's wrong ? I thought its and instant paying sight . I already sent series of messages to the customer care all to no avail.. is it that they doesn't work on weekends or what? thanks in advance
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by Doncbeatz: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
instantex:

The verification system is done via JostKYC.com, its the best online verification portal in Nigeria as we speak, its working perfectly fine for others, i do not know why its not working for you.

Its not possible to remove verification on our website, we would not want cyber-criminals to hijack our platform for the wrong reasons and Kindly be informed that KYC negligence in a business model like ours could put our business in a serious mess.

hello sir, I hope you could get back to me as soon as you get this message. i got to know jostpay from a friend that it's the fast withdrawing bitcoin sight with instant payment. so I registered AMD transferred my bitcoin , firstly, the billing was just too much. when my money got to jostpay its 7,500 meanwhile before its originally 10,200. that's not really the issue, the issue now is I find it so difficult so get my alert after sending money to my bank account! please ! what's wrong ? I thought its and instant paying sight . I already sent series of messages to the customer care all to no avail.. is it that they doesn't work on weekends or what? thanks in advance
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Doncbeatz:

May i have your registered email so that i can check the issue?
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by Raphogrin: 2:30am On Dec 05, 2017
hello, please kindly help..i'm trying to set an account on jostpay.com, but after registration it tells me invalid capture.. please anyone who could help please...
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Raphogrin:
hello, please kindly help..i'm trying to set an account on jostpay.com, but after registration it tells me invalid capture.. please anyone who could help please...

The Invalid Capture shown during verification was because you placed an irregular object in front of your webcam while capturing. you need to place your face properly in front of your webcam and capture more so, a dark background can cause such notice.

Kindly try again and adjust your face properly and also place the request ID for capturing. You will be verified immediately after doing this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get That Perfect Shaped Eyebrow Using "Eyebrow Shaper Stencil Makeup Tool" / Payment Of Royalty In 2012 To Comandclem Patentees / 8 Rare Flowers That Look Nothing Like Flowers (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.