Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman (1340 Views)

"You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie / Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) / Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Airforce1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
My elder brother is 31yrs, just got married to a igbo girl and they both resides in United states.

Before he got married, he usually sends N135,000 when converted to Naira to mom and dad every end of the month.
But after he got married 6 months ago, he stopped sending money to folks at the end of every month.
He now sends money whenever he likes.

Not like my folks needed the money that much.. But you know, it's the dream of every parents to eat from their children sweat right?

From the way the wife responded to phone conversation shows she's the one responsible for this strange behaviour of my dear brother.

So what joy do Nigerian ladies gain in tryna tore families apart?

This is one of the reasons I adviced him not to marry a Nigerian woman because of their selfish nature.

A white woman won't do these.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by deeplow: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
When a man is single, he has little responsibilities. Marriage is a different ball game. There are some changes he might have had to make. He probably lived in a small apartment, which would be too small for two people. So, assume he changed his apartment.

Naturally, once you marry, whoever it is, whatever colour or race, you start to spend on the woman. Even if she is independent, there is no way a man won't have to spend. So, he is spending for two people now.

There are some other things too that might have happened to cause the change. Don't just assume it is the woman. Although, i agree that some women could be that evil and wicked.

Maybe get your pops to talk to him, and see why things have changed.
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maybe ya Bro want you to blow so that you can start sending doe to ya mum and dad.
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by AceRoyal: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
You will understand better when u get married! tongue
Besides u can also pickup from where he stopped!
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
hahahaha its your brother's decision bro though he might have been coerced by the wife or any other thing but at the end of the day he is a grown azz man.
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Airforce1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Maybe ya Bro want you to blow so that you can start sending doe to ya mum and dad.
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Seened: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Airforce1 don't you think its totally unfair of you to spin this into a blame-the-Nigerian-girl thing. The changes are somewhat normal. Your bro has a new set of expenses to meet and as a result one should expect whatever he remits home to be affected.

Besides I don't completely agree with the idea of turning our kids into old age insurance cover.

I can also infer that your family probably ain't Igbo so the temptation to blame it on the Igbo wife is strong. Tribal stereotype isshh.

Clash of self-interests noticed too.
Guess what, I may be wrong wink

2 Likes

Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by mekzyjoe(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
sad sad..dis super story under celebrity section? y not romance angry

Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by nikkypearl(f): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
No his brother actually want him to release a meaningful album,so that he can start sending 135k to his Dad and mum everymonth undecided
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by Seened: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
nikkypearl:
No his brother actually want him to release a meaningful album,so that he can start sending 135k to his Dad and mum everymonth undecided

Ouch Nikky. That felt like a nasty blow to the tummy.
Re: Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman by falconey(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin

Unicode] baba airforce1 i need your support o.......check my siggy

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lovely Daughter Of Popular Nollywood Actor, Taiwohassan “ Ogogo” / Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. / PHOTOS: Music Star Adekunle Gold Shows Off His New Hairstyle.what Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.