Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

"You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie (44017 Views)

Burna Boy: ‘Easterners In Nigeria Only Love Their People In Music’ / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by liftedhigh: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
2Face's Youngest daughter, Olivia tells her Mom (Annie Idibia), You only love my elder sister, Isabel you are just messing with me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIxmKrXNYzs

1 Share

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by optional1(f): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Olivia i support you jor... But hmmm i reserve

1 Like

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by mroop(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
2face just vomiting his carbon copys

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by YungJo207(m): 4:44am On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin 2baba ooo...but the way children of this day vomit words sometimes you'll think someone told them to say it just imaging Olivia wen dey born which day.

Anyway like father like daughter always speak their mind no fear.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by crazyABO(m): 4:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Lol that's wah happens when u show a kid u love one than the other u might think she's a kid n take her words for granted but she wouldn't have said so if she never felt like that undecided

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Partnerbiz(f): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Oladelson(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2017
okay
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by jamalnation(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by kayceeD2(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Idonbelifit

1 Like

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by xynerise: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Also tell the world when she says "I hate you,mum" undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by seunlly(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2017
optional1:
Olivia i support you jor... But hmmm i reserve
wetin u reserve..
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by mastar111: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2017
So wetin concern us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by gwmlogistic: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Don't mind her we love you.

IN Other News

Antitrust water stanchion tower/ tank stand . at your desired height to also carry desired water capacity
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by seunlly(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2017
see this small kid.. waiting for two baba for reply
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Godfullsam(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2017
What qualifies this to be on front page biko undecided

What are the prerequisites for a story to hit front page

I need a mode to give an answer

4 Likes

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Pavore9: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2017
The parents should better rectify that feeling while it is still​ tender. They should be grateful that she expressed her feelings and can work on it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Bossontop(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2017
undecided undecided
I'm ashamed of ..........

1 Like

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Simpkins: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2017
what a nice post! You are looking so sweet! My essay writer Jack has two daughter and they love each other very much! Thanks for this amazing video! I'm waiting for new from you soon!
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Hussainvictor12: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2017
The day a child start feeling like this, they starts to loose interest in their parents. She said how she felt

15 Likes

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by gileadinho(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2017
liftedhigh:
2Face's Youngest daughter, Olivia tells her Mom (Annie Idibia), You only love my elder sister, Isabel you are just messing with me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIxmKrXNYzs

Am trying to fix my problem and your telling .... sh*t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Hussainvictor12:
The day a child start feeling like this, they starts to loose interest in their parents. She said how she felt

Not only that they begin to envy and loath the sibling
Terrible sibling rivalry arises also .

They need to take this seriously becasue if they don't those gals will grow up not having each others backs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by blazinginfo: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2017
So 2baba your daughter can talk like this? Shocking! Cheick Tioté Former Newcastle and Ivory Coast midfielder Dies on Training Ground
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/06/shocking-cheick-tiote-former-newcastle.html
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by glossy6(f): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2017
I felt bad when my teenage daughter said that I don't love her.

But now, she smiles at me genuinely

5 Likes

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by RealHaute: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
2face just vomiting his carbon copys

See brass knuckles. You intend to punch someone?
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Eyaaa.... Thats not fair...
Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by freakcin: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2017
I just watched the video. Quite frankly, I don't think this is amusing in anyway talkless of posting it online. If that young girl means what she said then this is indeed a red flag worth looking into.

Often attimes things like this leads to unhealthy rivalry amongst siblings. Parents take note. Suppress your biased love and attention at all cost.

9 Likes

Re: "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie by Siscooh: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2017
Mrs Idibia, prayer time against spirit of discord and not publishing time. Nothing to laugh about this and correct the inbalance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp / Agbani Darego Flaunts Impressive Abs During Workout / Adekunle Gold Spotted Selling Meat In A Market (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.