Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) (1482 Views)

Increase Your Facebook Group Members By 500k In 3 Weeks / 5000 Facebook group Members Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by WalkerMichael(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello guys. Has anyone got up to 3k-10k active Facebook accounts for exchange ? I have over 7k active ones here which I wanna exchange cus I have added d one on ground, need fresh ones.. Trusted people alone please. Thank u. Send me a direct mail or whatsapp +2348181661480
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by Interesting15: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Hello guys. Has anyone got up to 3k-10k active Facebook accounts for exchange ? I have over 7k active ones here which I wanna exchange cus I have added d one on ground, need fresh ones.. Trusted people alone please. Thank u. Send me a direct mail or whatsapp +2348181661480
Friend. Do you think it is right phishing facebook accounts? Don't you know it's a criminal offence? You don't know you can be arrested? Is this how blogging should be? What is even wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by emillionia: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2016
WalkerMichael:

hey dude Buzz me on Whatsapp 08161760000
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by emillionia: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Interesting15:

Friend. Do you think it is right phishing facebook accounts? Don't you know it's a criminal offence? You don't know you can be arrested? Is this how blogging should be? What is even wrong with you?

what's this one saying
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Interesting15:

lol.. na so d tin pain u reach?
Oya go arrest am nau.. FBI
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by rummeh: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Interesting15:

So??
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by Interesting15: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
emillionia:

what's this one saying
Dhilariousdandy:

lol.. na so d tin pain u reach?
Oya go arrest am nau.. FBI
rummeh:

So??
Well, I decided ignoring you guys initially (that is if you are not the same person using different accounts) until I see this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3201287/careful-phishing-site-nairaland-mods

I just want you to know that you don't need to do wrong things before you succeed as a blogger.

God bless you all!!!!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Interesting15:

Well, I decided ignoring you guys initially (that is if you are not the same person using different accounts)

lol.. dsame person using difference accounts!!! this line tickles my fancy a lot, well bro, this thread is not mine, neither am I the Op, but I understand ur plights, but what u must know is that, we are in Nigeria, where people do wrong to succeed, if u don't join d train u will be left aside, although, I'm not saying hacking is legal, but we ought to do it, since its what naija needs..
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by Interesting15: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

lol.. dsame person using difference accounts!!! this line tickles my fancy a lot, well bro, this thread is not mine, neither am I the Op, but I understand ur plights, but what u must know is that, we are in Nigeria, where people do wrong to succeed, if u don't join d train u will be left aside, although, I'm not saying hacking is legal, but we ought to do it, since its what naija needs..
My brother, I understand you. Nevertheless, I must tell you that there are still lots of people succeeding by doing right things in Nigeria. Even in the blogosphere.

God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by WalkerMichael(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
@interesting15 thank you sir.

I've exchanged with about 7 people & I believe more are still coming. Cone whatsapp guys let's relate 08181661480. Honesty is the key
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Interesting15:

My brother, I understand you. Nevertheless, I must tell you that there are still lots of people succeeding by doing right things in Nigeria. Even in the blogosphere.

God bless us.

Yep, that's so true, but everybody must not succeed by doing the needful or the right things, if you merely look at it, u will understand that there are so many ways to kill a rat, besides everyone are not destined to succeed the same way, sometimes it depends by choice, its either u choose the right way or u choose the wrong depending on the one that favours yuh, moreover, some people made there money through rituals, we are in a free world bro, were we can do as we pleased but at the last day, we will give account of all our deeds!!
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by Essentials1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Hello I am interested in the exchange.. I have up to 100 accounts.. Please send me a mail so that we can make the exchange.. I am not on Whatsapp right now and I don't see your mail anywhere

hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by Essentials1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
emillionia:

hey dude Buzz me on Whatsapp 08161760000

Hello I am interested in the exchange.. I have up to 100 accounts.. Please send me a mail so that we can make the exchange.. I am not on Whatsapp right now and I don't see your mail anywhere

hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by udemzyudex(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Dhilariousdandy:

Can you imagine.
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by Driftingking(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Can I buy from you?
Re: Exchange Of Phished Facebook Accounts (facebook Group Members Adders) by 3millionia: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Well Develop Website? / My Ads Showing Blank On Some Pages , How Can I Fix This Please / Download Any Premium Wordpress Theme & Plugin Of Your Choice Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.