Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless (41478 Views)

Judith Chichi Aka Afrocandy In Bikini At Home / Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Musquareney(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Experienced Nollywood Actress, Judith Emike Audu-Foght has a double-celebration today 1st of July 2016 as she is simultaneously celebrating her birthday and her 5th wedding anniversary.

The Lagos-born Presenter and Blogger is renowned for her role as Mofe in the Nigerian Television series Emerald alongside Joseph Benjamin, Carol King, Lilian Esoro and Femi Branch.

Judith was a colleague of Denrele Edun at the University of Lagos where she studied French and eventually returned for her Masters in Masters of Public and International Affairs (MPIA) in 2010 after the completion of her National Youth Service in Kebbi State in the year 2006/2007.

However, Judith made her marriage international as she married a Danish Man, Morten Foght who she met on facebook and dated for 3 years. Morten had to be coming to Nigerian from Denmark occasionally to meet her then future wife and they eventually got married in 2011.

Happy birthday and happy wedding anniversary!

See the photos she shared below:

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/actress-judith-audu-celebrates-birthday.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Musquareney(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Musquareney(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Musquareney:
Experienced Nollywood Actress, Judith Emike Audu-Foght has a double-celebration today 1st of July 2016 as she is simultaneously celebrating her birthday and her 5th wedding anniversary.

The Lagos-born Presenter and Blogger is renowned for her role as Mofe in the Nigerian Television series Emerald alongside Joseph Benjamin, Carol King, Lilian Esoro and Femi Branch.

Judith was a colleague of Denrele Edun at the University of Lagos where she studied French and eventually returned for her Masters in Masters of Public and International Affairs (MPIA) in 2010 after the completion of her National Youth Service in Kebbi State in the year 2006/2007.

However, Judith made her marriage international as she married a Danish Man, Morten Foght who she met on facebook and dated for 3 years. Morten had to be coming to Nigerian from Denmark occasionally to meet her then future wife and they eventually got married in 2011.

Happy birthday and happy wedding anniversary!

See the photos she shared below:

cc: lalasticlala, Rocktation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by musquareni(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOU WILL BE ASTONISHED AFTER SEEING HOW HER OYIBO HUSBAND ROCKS TRADITIONAL OUTFITS WITH JUDITH IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS, SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/actress-judith-audu-celebrates-birthday.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na wa o! me too I need an oyibo husband o! Oluwa o! Answer my prayers Biko! Let my own oyibo husband locate me IJN!

commenter below pls shout amen for me

#Attackers association of Nairaland! instead make dem shout amen, pained boys are busy wailing # E don pain dem wella! Chai ndo nu

I just saw a post about Chimamanda Adichie and her daughter, na white man she marry o, no one is bashing her o! All these Ekuke dogs are busy wailing at me, kwantinu o.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by orumaruth11(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
happy anniversary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Pyno30: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Idydarling(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amen for the commenter above

8 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by cutetopsey(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bon anniversary and Happy birthday to you dearie
Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by ginajet(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
That was how my German boyfriend wanted to marry me and I said NO I want a Naija guy..... They simply rock tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by cutetopsey(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by DONSMITH123(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Na wa o! me too I need an oyibo husband o! Oluwa o! Answer my prayers Biko! Let my own oyibo husband locate me IJN!

hian lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by seguno2: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Who she epp?

3 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by goodlifehyd(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Albino self na oyinbo ooo no forget, make you no kom talk say God no answer your prayer grin cheesy tongue smiley
SexyStrawberry:

23 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Dollipsejay(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
dat ma looks 60 to me angry

money makes the ladies go round

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by AdemolaA2: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cool .. and about the white dude... lips sealed!!!

1 Like

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by SAMBATLAN(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
ok
Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by missstella(f): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
ginajet:
That was how my German boyfriend wanted to marry me and I said NO I want a Naija guy..... They simply rock tongue tongue
Aunty u can lie.....German ko Chinese ni

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by femifemoo: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Five years on and Maga still paying hmmm!

4 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Harmored(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

5 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Abeg manage Lebanese husband , am from Lebanon, yala.

6 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
smh

4 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by mercyymai(f): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
happy birthday and wedding anniversary

Abeg who is she?

2 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy birthday & happy wedding anniversary.

It's indeed a double celebration.

All the best to her & in their union.
Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by ajasa4link: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
I only came here to see BRA. Na wetin dey FP be that

3 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
ginajet:
No be only german naa german shepherd grin

7 Likes

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Ladycloud(f): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Her business
Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by ginajet(f): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
missstella:
Aunty u can lie.....German ko Chinese ni
true Ooooo no be lie, if na lie ask Jennifer tongue tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by Pyno30: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
ginajet:
Here is the chosen guy here.
Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by jennifer22(f): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
ginajet:

Hmmmmm
Re: Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless by shamsuRana(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
ajasa4link:
I only came here to see BRA. Na wetin dey FP be that

Wetin u come see instead?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.