Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang (17237 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Forgery: Why We Dropped Charge Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by midolian(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2016

Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang, has explained that he was never teamed up with other aides of President Buhari to testify in the prosecution of presiding officers of the Senate as been insinuated.
Making the clarification at a press briefing on Friday, he described as false publications and insinuations that presidential aides have been lined up against Senate presiding officers in the prosecution of Senate Standing Rules Forgery.

“It was false publications and insinuations that presidential aides have been lined up against the presiding officers of the Senate and others in the prosecution relating to the Standing Rules of the Senate, 2015 citing me as as one of those lined up,” he refuted.

Explaining how he got involved, Enang said: “a Deputy Inspector General of Police, Dan Azumi Doma had earlier received a petition that some Distinguished Senators of the 8th Senate had forged 2015 standing rules and consequent upon that, the DIG wrote the Clerk to the National Assembly in his letter dated July 1, 2015 requesting for audience with me and others which was slated for July 6, 2015.

”The DIG, having interrogated me, said, he suspected that as the Committee Chairman, Senate Business and Rules of the 7th Senate, I was suspected to have been the brain behind the forgery, which I denied in a written statement.”

He added that having been exonerated, the Police had in their opinion, listed me as a witness along side others in line with the procedure in criminal matters.

“The Police inferred from my statement and others of interest having exonerated me and rather listed me as a witness as to the procedure of amendment,” he added.

Enang reminded Nigerians that the alleged forgery took place prior to his appointment as an aide to the president late August, 2015, while emphasising that he was been listed as a former Chairman, Business and Rules in the defunct 7th Senate.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/01/senate-standing-rules-forgery-why-i-was-listed-as-a-witness-ita-enang/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by CACAWA(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by dulaman: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
So now tell us is there a change with that of the 7th Senate? Being the chairman of the committee

4 Likes

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Frankiss44(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
All na wash...
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Dannyset(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
And Saraki prison is getting nearer than expected! Thank You Lord!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by midolian(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dannyset:
And Saraki prison is getting nearer than expected!
Thank You Lord!
grin grin grin grin

God has been soo wonderful grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by kilisi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
I cannot comment on political matter. I'm outa here.
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by veekid(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Saraki should go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by veekid(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Saraki's days are numbered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by CACAWA(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
hmm
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by henrydadon(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
blah blah blah blah..Am sick and tired of Nigeria politics

please more entertainment news should be hitting front page.
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by olufoluke: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Eyaaa
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by shyling(f): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
midolian:
grin grin grin grin

[sub]God has been soo wonderful grin grin
You serve no god. God Jehovah advocates that you should not rejoice even when your enemies are down. I don't know your god...certainly not Jehovah God of the Bible.

17 Likes

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Zico5(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anyone that is found guilty should go down. The era of impunity and corruption has gone. Let our system be sanitized, we are ready to bear the consequence in the world at large.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by olaasiwaju: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by tolexy111: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Who notice the BLACKBERRY 10 beside him? grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by goodlifehyd(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by willyo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
veekid:
Saraki's days are number

Oyibo... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by DIKEnaWAR: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
The ones you think know, don't know. This big lie doesn't change the fact that you are a witness to the Prosecution, even against your will.

The NASS is like a mafia and those former and serving Senators listed are about to break the code of silence that they operate.

"A mighty wind shall blow, a great rain shall fall, much harm shall be done and all shalll not be the same " Bambulu

Whatever will flow from this debacle is going to benefit Nigerians. I can only buy my popcorn and ticket(ringside) and chant : fight! Fight!! Fight!!!
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by NePro: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
This will come and go..but really we ain't moving forward at all
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by stefan388: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
veekid:
Saraki's days are number
How can days and number be the same. See grammar!

6 Likes

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by riczy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
stefan388:
How can days and number be the same. See grammar!
correct him
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Scatterscatter(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
I'm damn speechless undecided
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by juwon27(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Saraki like prison
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by dekaz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
veekid:
Saraki's days are number
OLODO, go to school u no gree go na SARAKI matter u carry for head .......

7 Likes

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Spells(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Everything that comes out of Nigerian government is forgery.....
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Mopolchi: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dannyset:
And Saraki prison is getting nearer than expected!
Thank You Lord!
Na u go send am there?

5 Likes

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by tammie24: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Snitch!

What a northerner can never do for you!
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by stefan388: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
riczy:
correct him
Saraki days are numbering. Am sure that is what you wanted. Any other questions?

1 Like

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Begin(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by dekaz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
OP, you didn't post where he apologized to the SENATE for the utterance of the AGF representative at the SENATE committee on legal issue that the attorney general is only answerable to president only but you are fast enough for posting where he wants to testify against the SENATE on the forgery case......dead case since 1900... let me remind you, judge will be going on recess for 3 months so after appearing next week we shall come back to continue the case by October

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Youths Ambush Exxon Mobil With Coffin And Other Traditional Items.PICS / Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together / AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.