Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang (17246 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Forgery: Why We Dropped Charge Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by bewildered: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pronto.

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by oluxy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
shyling:

You serve no god. God Jehovah advocates that you should not rejoice even when your enemies are down. I don't know your god...certainly not Jehovah God of the Bible.

Neither u shud shy away from d truth when u enemies are been punished n persecuted.

No wicked would go unpunished.
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by mycar: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Truly, we get plenty zombies in here, how come no one is asking how he got exonerated by the same set of people that are taking saraki and co to court without any recourse, why weren't Saraki and co invited and interrogated the same way this man was and be let off the hook since they equally pleaded not guilty?

Meanwhile, of what benefit would this be to the economy if saraki and co go down? a food for thought!
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by tolexy007(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
veekid:
Saraki's days are numbered

i have being hearing this since last yr
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by moffat(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
i can see 3 cows sitting the meaning of ita enang
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by dekaz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
tolexy007:

i have being hearing this since last yr
YES, till 2019...... SARAKI will be senate president till 2019
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by sammyj: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
He asked for it and he will surely get it. Going forward beware of what you asked for because it might come and hunt in the future!!!
Dannyset:
And Saraki prison is getting nearer than expected!
Thank You Lord!
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Osakah24(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
shyling:

You serve no god. God Jehovah advocates that you should not rejoice even when your enemies are down. I don't know your god...certainly not Jehovah God of the Bible.
Thank You for that reply, people do things contrary to God's will and say its God's doing.

1 Like

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
tolexy111:
Who notice the BLACKBERRY 10 beside him? grin
Shege i know say you wan move am cheesy
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by maxzzo1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nope Ita is lying if was suspected by DIG why is now his a witness instead of suspect... APC n LIES !!! Is obvious his behind dis whole sh*t
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by tomakint: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
dekaz:
OLODO, go to school u no gree go na SARAKI matter u carry for head .......
Painment

1 Like

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by minobrowny: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
i hate it when insensitive people talk trash, does one die twice? Why should i seal my mouth in the presence of truth? People are here talking nonsense, steps are being taken to install loyalists at every helm of affair, see as they gradually sidelined false asset declaration and brought up forgery case, why? To get rid of Ekweremmadu who would have been the possible replacement for saraki since that case exonerates Ekweremmadu, i am not saying that they are clean, no. But lets open the case of every exercutive in this country and you will see that the alleged devils are even saints. We all know about the hidden agenda and that's what differentiates between us and those shouting send them to jail. Jesus said, if you have never sinned, be the first to throw stone at this woman, people who point accusing fingers are as guilty as the people they accuse. If you want to fight corruption, start with your friends hiding with our treasures under you, not those who checkmate your excesses. Thank you. ...copied.
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by cardoctor(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
The information he has is very vital.
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Charly68: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/01/senate-standing-rules-forgery-why-i-was-listed-as-a-witness-ita-enang/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter It is very clear from this statement that the Muguns calling themselves leaders at the hallowed chambers forged the senate rule indeed. I leave the rest for the court of law to decide.

Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by Ebicoben: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ita Enang my broda u ave 2 b very kcareful b4 buhari put u 4 one chance
Re: Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang by banchuz: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
shyling:

Smell Jesus part 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures / APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example / Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.