Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Can Someone Identify His Enemy And Deal With Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Someone Identify His Enemy And Deal With Them (486 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / There is only one common enemy and that is religion not humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Identify His Enemy And Deal With Them by corpROYAL(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
As a matter of fact this topic came to my mind and l have being working on it already and l feel like to bring it down into this great forum for us to contribute and also learn.

Meanwhile, every single person have enemy. I have and you have. Therefore l want us to be aware of this. Since we all know that we have enemies. What way do you think we can use to identify them?. What method do you know we can use to deal with them before they over power us?

Please l need a serious comment, no condemnation or abusive here, we live to learn and nobody is an island.

You are all welcome on board.
Re: How Can Someone Identify His Enemy And Deal With Them by osesology(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
For u to even have the time to open a thread on this topic, it means that you have a very visible enemy tormenting ur life...Just look in the mirror and you'll see him. If u can deal with that guy in the mirror, trust me, you'll be just fine.
Re: How Can Someone Identify His Enemy And Deal With Them by jieta: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
g
Re: How Can Someone Identify His Enemy And Deal With Them by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
oo
Re: How Can Someone Identify His Enemy And Deal With Them by corpROYAL(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
osesology:
For u to even have the time to open a thread on this topic, it means that you have a very visible enemy tormenting ur life...Just look in the mirror and you'll see him. If u can deal with that guy in the mirror, trust me, you'll be just fine.

if you don't know what to say read and pass. must you comment to people post? for your information, there is no one on the planet earth that doesn't have enemy so, if so if you think you don't have one, you are deceiving yourself. the thread is open for people to benefit not to come up here and start condemning people.

(1) (Reply)

A Message To All Those Who Are In Doubt Of God Existence / Do You Have The Martha Syndrome? / Religious Or Non-religious Sect: Which Has Destroyed Lives More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.