Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP (3443 Views)

Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) / Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by erunz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
By – Tony Osas Okungbowa

The Edo state government has denied the PDP of her plan to use the Ogbemudia Stadium for the planned flag off of the gubernatorial campaigns of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu of the People’s Democratic Party.

According to reliable information available to Urhokpota Reporters, the PDP had approached the management of the stadium for use of the facility in good time and were assured of the availability of the date. The PDP then reserved the date and were asked to come and make payment Thursday.

Thursday, the PDP was shocked to get a reply from the stadium management that the stadium will no longer be available for their use, according to them, because of an “order from above”. The management gave the excuse that the place was engaged for Monday. The PDP then requested for another date, Tuesday. The stadium management also rejected it, claiming that Tuesday is also occupied. When asked by the PDP to advise it on any other free date during the week, the stadium management also declined, claiming that the whole week will be occupied. The PDP, apparently to expose the foolery of the government, asked for a date in the next week, but management of the stadium that was built by the PDP also rejected this proposal.

Investigations conducted by Urhokpota Reporters indicate that the stadium would not be used anytime within the next two week. No bookings or reservations have been made, according to checks in the register of the reservations for the main bowl.

According to the PDP sources, they were denied the use of the stadium because Adams Oshiomhole is afraid of imminent defeat of his party at the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Edo State.

According to an APC stalwart from Edo Central and one of the gubernatorial aspirants of the party at the recently concluded APC primaries, who spoke with Urhokpota Reporters on condition of anonymity, he said

“I am a leader in APC but I do not subscribe to politics of impunity and intolerance. But if it turns out to be true, I am not surprised; the governor is desperate to avoid imminent defeat at the polls because he has too much to hide. The SWOT analysis available to us as a party already indicates that unless drastic steps are urgently taken, some extra legal and even illegal steps, the APC will lose the election. The sham that Adams Oshiomhole conducted at the contested APC primaries is the final nail on the APC coffin. The governor will regret this decision. We have told him several times before, that the more he persecutes Ize-Iyamu, the more he endears Ize-Iyamu to the people.”

http://www.urhokpotareporters.com/2016/07/01/you-cannot-use-my-stadium-for-your-flag-off-oshiomhole-tells-pdp/
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oshomole the ugly desperate one.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by yrret: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Reminds me of Ameachi when the stadium was to be use for Gej campaign.

6 Likes

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by SirWahl1: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
You don't need a dibia to tell you that Oshomole and APc has lost it in Edo state. They can do all they want. Edo is for POI and POI is for Edo

11 Likes

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by fkpboss: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
He is mad. Na im papa money he use build am ?

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by CACAWA(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by mazimee(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
You mean Oshiomhole the good looking Governor Of Edo state?

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by Abeymills(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
C dis swegbe governor opolo eye open mouth talk like say na him wey get d stadium pls wen u live office carry d stadium go ediot
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nigerian property?
Edo state property?
Did he build the stadium?
is the management of the Stadium done with his money?

in this instance, Apc is just de-marketing itself, it should note that Nigerians are sympathetic and empathetic in nature and quick to assumptions..

This would make Apc loose votes.

13 Likes

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by erunz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oshiomole is afraid of the massive turnout Ize Iyamu will get, that why he's not allowing him to use the stadium. but one thing Oshiomole should know is that, he cannot no stop what has being ordained by God. Ize Iyamu is the next governor of Edo state .

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by erunz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
fkpboss:
He is mad. Na im papa money he use build am ?
my brother e tire me oo
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by erunz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
frankline5:
Oshomole the ugly desperate one.
and we don't want another ugly man, we want to break the yoke of ugliness this time. we have rejected Godwin Obaseki
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by DrOkoroafor(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
It is now confirmed! Oshiomole is not just ugly outside. He's also ugly in the inside and in the brain. Ugly from the inside out.

Desperate ass-licking, power-drunk son of a hoe! angry

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by delishpot: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
That Stadium Don become one man property?
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by easrael(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is the height of insentivity!

How can anyone think that they can stop others from expressing their right to public facilities in a country where they are tax paying citizens!

This happens only in Nigeria...

CRAP
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by Kyase(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
DrOkoroafor:
It is now confirmed! Oshiomole is not just ugly outside. He's also ugly in the inside and in the brain. Ugly from the inside out.

Desperate ass-licking, power-drunk son of a hoe! angry

Just like apakbio godswill to buhari........

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by erunz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
delishpot:
That Stadium Don become one man property?
na so we am for this change govt. first it was Ameachi now it's Oshiomole. Well we are watching

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by SirWahl1: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Is this how the APC govt wants to run down our democracy? Why deny someone use to Be stadium which he has applied and paid to use. Nigeria democracy is derailing and if all the good men keep quite, we are all in for a long bumpy ride
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by RZArecta(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
APC as we've seen time and again it's a party of despotic tyrants

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oshiomole knows that he is a failed Project that is why he is afraid of his Shadows but POI shall retire him and his stooge.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by dunkem21(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by kajoula(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

osho ugly shaaaaaa!

Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by royallord1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
hmm
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by dechriscool(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Politics of bitterness,intolerance from the witch broom waving spirit party.
A property that was built by tax payers money and by another party not even APC had suddenly turned out to become Oshiomole's personal property.If you feel you have a popular candidate that is saleable.Why not test his popularity in the market than this childish attitude of refusal of public property.
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by temitemi1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
The fear of POI is the beginning of wisdom grin grin
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by temitemi1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Edo is for POI n POI is for Edo... Let osho go n die grin grin grin grin
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by dadebayo1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bad belle politics......
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by drss(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
jan..jawii.d politics is what APC knows how to play.
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by drss(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
dechriscool:
Politics of bitterness,intolerance from the witch broom waving spirit party.
A property that was built by tax payers money and by another party not even APC had suddenly turned out to become Oshiomole's personal property.If you feel you have a popular candidate that is saleable.Why not test his popularity in the market than this childish attitude of refusal of public property.
with jan..jawii.d party in pawa any evil tin is posible. dem even dey bar hospitals from collecting donations from PDP.
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by Prosperkaro(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
A sinner runneth when no man pursueth. Them never start, dis na just the beginning... Wetin osho and him gang of thieves dey fear?
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by adjoviomole(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
kajoula:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

osho ugly shaaaaaa!

u wicked o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP by engineerboat(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
The broom waiver what u see una life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Sit At Protests: Polls Boycott Is Different From Election Holding.. / Video of Edo State Security Network Holding A Meeting (ESSN) / Video: OPC Members Seen Clearing Fulani Settlement Axis In Igangan Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.