Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. (10506 Views)

Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time / JUST IN; Buhari, Oshiomhole In Closed Door Meeting / Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by nex(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
BENIN CITY- GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state has urged Nigerians to be patient with the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that it will take some time to fix the nation’s economy which according to him was battered by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for 16 years.

Oshiomhole made this appeal shortly after Lagos lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), hinted jokingly, while delivering a lecture at the 60th birthday celebration of the Secretary to the Edo state Government, Prof.Julius Ihonvbere, that he may soon embark on a probe to review the performance of President Buhari.

However, Oshiomhole who acknowledged the current difficulties being faced by Nigerians asserted that the APC led government in the country is working round the clock to find solutions to the problems. The governor said: “Changes takes time, not only in the life of a person but more also in the life of a nation. This a country that was run down for 16 years by PDP.

The APC government is going to achieve sincere change for Nigerians and we are working towards that”. Commending Prof. Ihonvbere for helping his administration kick out the PDP government in Edo state, Oshiomhole said “Let me thank you for that honour for joining forces with us to sustain the fight against the forces that don’t think that Edo is entitled to development. And working side by side, we have cleaned up the political space. “Even now that the umbrella has turned into three pieces, they are still boasting. When Edo was under one man’s rule, those voices were loud, they would have told you whether or not there is

And working side by side, we have cleaned up the political space. “Even now that the umbrella has turned into three pieces, they are still boasting. When Edo was under one man’s rule, those voices were loud, they would have told you whether or not there is vacancy in Osadebey Avenue. As you can see working together, strategizing together, mobilising together, for refusing to agonise we are standing and they are down.
“There is no way I would have been able to achieve all these without the encouragement that you (Ihonvbere) have always readily offered, in a moment of doubt when we are strategizing” he stated.

Expressing his gratitude to Oshiomhole for “saving me from that wicked hands of the PDP in the state” Ihonvbere said “ I will continue to say that the courage he (Oshiomhole) has deployed in repositioning and refocusing Edo state is unparalleled.

“The next governor has a lot of work to do because to meet the standard already met requires 24 hours attention. But the good thing is that the Comrade Governor will not be too far away to assist with his advice” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/let-us-patient-buhari-oshiomhole-tells-nigerians/
Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by IAmSoAmazing(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lord i give you all the Glory....i made ftc in two weeks....but what is special in this ftc sef mutcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by houstonia(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mehn I'm just waiting for Amaechi to repeat the same thing. This APC people never get tired of clichés

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by ojun50(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
He jst told buhari that dis people never see any tin

20 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by McJane(f): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Be patient for how long? even the girl named patience living down my street can't be patient with buhari abeg Mr man just swerve biko girls too dey vex

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 05, 2016
I wonder what oshiomole would say had it being GEJ regime, hypocrite

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Paperwhite(m): 4:30am On Jul 05, 2016
This ass-hole governor & anything APC are all bunch of idiots.May Nigeria never witness the politics of desperation taken too far by this generation of chronic liars & fraudulent leaders.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by dubemnaija: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2016
evil people

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by mommaade(f): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]why do we have to wait? Patience is not the right word for an hungry man.

15 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by blackpanda: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Dont be patient. You can always relocate to cameroun or jump into a lagoon! grin
Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by sinistermind(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Patient?? There's something I picked from CNN "One week in Politics is a very long time". We've been patient for over a year and you are still asking for patience. For how long are we going to be patient? Until the country collapses finally and u people and ur family leave the country and abandon the common man to face the hardship?. Well, we are still "patienting"

20 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by temptnow: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Even osho ole is begging too? We are getting there. The zoo must fall.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by benedictnsi(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2016
[size=16pt] Nigerians have run out of patience since......... We can't keep suffering and smiling... [/size]

Thanks to d guy below...

15 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Babysho(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
The thunder that will strike Oshiomhole is still charging.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3837094_thunderfire_gif1123ad13b374ee26eb896576f518abf9

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Babysho(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
Nigerians have [size=18pt]RAN[/size] out of patience since......... We can't keep suffering and smiling...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Smartresult(f): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Could osioba be corrupt

1 Like

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by twentyk(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2016
We should be patience abi....till all of us turn patients for hospital for hunger abi......no be patience na turai or aisha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Category1: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2016
These people are still talking abt the PDP 16years ruling.dem no dey tire?
This ugly man and his aboki friend should stfu and do something fast cause we can keep being patient.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by malton: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Paperwhite:
This ass-hole governor & anything APC are all bunch of idiots.May Nigeria never witness the politics of desperation taken too far by this generation of chronic liars & fraudulent leaders.

If you despise politics of desperation like you claim, you would have long distanced yourself from the PDP.

There's no better way to describe desperation than the show of shame in Abia.

Fraud? No thanks, Kuje prison and the pages of the newspapers paint a clearer picture who the real frauds are.

Shameless somebody!
Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by happney65: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
I wonder what OBJ should have said in 1999 when he meet a battered country from the Military..Yeye People..Keep on blaming..2019 is almost here

11 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by ritababe(f): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
we never talk about your own you talking about buhari,.
yiu never pay workers four months and they are complaining but you nor care, na campaign you they about.
mtcheeeew.

10 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by damton(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
happney65:
I wonder what OBJ should have said in 1999 when he meet a battered country from the Military..Yeye People..Keep on blaming..2019 is almost here

Under obj....

population 100 million
oil price 146 dollars from 20 something dollars per barrel or thereabout then.
Hence more money in the coffers of government and also more to pump in the economy.

Mind you, in a Mono-economic country, Highlighting the critical need for an economic diversification.

my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Johnsinia(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Nonsense. Pls sir, tell the illeteranous dullard president that #1 is not yet equal tod $1 after a wasted one year and counting

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Orikinla(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
nex:
BENIN CITY- GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state has urged Nigerians to be patient with the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that it will take some time to fix the nation’s economy which according to him was battered by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for 16 years.

Oshiomhole made this appeal shortly after Lagos lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), hinted jokingly, while delivering a lecture at the 60th birthday celebration of the Secretary to the Edo state Government, Prof.Julius Ihonvbere, that he may soon embark on a probe to review the performance of President Buhari.

However, Oshiomhole who acknowledged the current difficulties being faced by Nigerians asserted that the APC led government in the country is working round the clock to find solutions to the problems. The governor said: “Changes takes time, not only in the life of a person but more also in the life of a nation. This a country that was run down for 16 years by PDP.

The APC government is going to achieve sincere change for Nigerians and we are working towards that”. Commending Prof. Ihonvbere for helping his administration kick out the PDP government in Edo state, Oshiomhole said “Let me thank you for that honour for joining forces with us to sustain the fight against the forces that don’t think that Edo is entitled to development. And working side by side, we have cleaned up the political space. “Even now that the umbrella has turned into three pieces, they are still boasting. When Edo was under one man’s rule, those voices were loud, they would have told you whether or not there is

And working side by side, we have cleaned up the political space. “Even now that the umbrella has turned into three pieces, they are still boasting. When Edo was under one man’s rule, those voices were loud, they would have told you whether or not there is vacancy in Osadebey Avenue. As you can see working together, strategizing together, mobilising together, for refusing to agonise we are standing and they are down.
“There is no way I would have been able to achieve all these without the encouragement that you (Ihonvbere) have always readily offered, in a moment of doubt when we are strategizing” he stated.

Expressing his gratitude to Oshiomhole for “saving me from that wicked hands of the PDP in the state” Ihonvbere said “ I will continue to say that the courage he (Oshiomhole) has deployed in repositioning and refocusing Edo state is unparalleled.

“The next governor has a lot of work to do because to meet the standard already met requires 24 hours attention. But the good thing is that the Comrade Governor will not be too far away to assist with his advice” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/let-us-patient-buhari-oshiomhole-tells-nigerians/
Like Mai ruwa? grin

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by ychris: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
patient you mean huh? when time has gone already...oga, i cant wait for 2019 to reach mehn! to disgrace ths yeye party.. patient ko there is godu nie. awon wherey 100%

6 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Mexyz(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Oshiomhole abandoned my precious Edo state since his second tenure started and he has the guts to say PDP destroyed Nigeria when he has done worst to my State.

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by CXLVII: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Sane Nigerians will always be patient knowing fully well what "Change" truly implies.

But some pained, bitter and confused wailers expect a miracle overnight.

#IStandWithBuhari
#NigeriaWillBeGreatAgain
#NoPlaceLikeHome

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by AntiWailer: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
We get choice ?

I am so positive it will get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by AntiWailer: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2016
happney65:

2019 is almost near for u to vote in PDP?

Hahaha
Which of the youth leader are u ? grin
Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by flimzy24: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Patient with ur ugly face... May b it might change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. by Zico5(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Can wailers be patient? I don't think so cos they naturally hate this country now cos no free money from anywhere again. That is why they want sudden change just to prove a point. But this change will take time cos of their recklessness when they ruled this country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures / Quit Active Politics, Be A Statesmen - Reporter tell Obasanjo / Governor Shettima Hosts Yakubu Gowon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.