Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pastor Sells 'blood Of Jesus' In Plastic Bottles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sells 'blood Of Jesus' In Plastic Bottles (670 Views)

“Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sells 'blood Of Jesus' In Plastic Bottles by TamedWolf90: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
The Bible had stated it clearly that in the end of times, many so called prophets would claim to perform miracles but that many of such would be fake.

It is therefore, a fulfillment of that prophecy going by the antics of most men of God these days or how would one describe the shocking development where cans filled with what is described by the labels as the 'Blood of Jesus', being sold to people?

The outrageous photos of plastics cans labelled 'Blood of Jesus' has been making the rounds and causing resentment on social media after it emerged.

The substance is reportedly being sold by a pastor in Ghana, to many miracle seekers who throng his church to make purchases.

It was gathered that according to the pastor, the 'Blood' cures every manner of sickness and sells for between N4,000 and N7,000.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/07/pastor-sells-blood-of-jesus-in-plastic.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Sells 'blood Of Jesus' In Plastic Bottles by Godfullsam(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
End time pastors
Re: Pastor Sells 'blood Of Jesus' In Plastic Bottles by Bilabong(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Plenty Jesus dey dis world na.
eg

Jesus Navas
Maybe it's one of those Jesus blood he is selling. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sells 'blood Of Jesus' In Plastic Bottles by feedthenation(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Is the pastor a vampire?
Re: Pastor Sells 'blood Of Jesus' In Plastic Bottles by bentlywills(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol"...I like dz grin

Abeg person fit buy one shot? wink cheesy] grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sells 'blood Of Jesus' In Plastic Bottles by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
It get no realer than this... this is base on pure business, to dwindle his gullible followers anyway, i salute the brain behind this creativity
Re: Pastor Sells 'blood Of Jesus' In Plastic Bottles by Laird(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
I KNEW THE MAN WHEN I WAS A STUDENT IN EDOSTATE, HAD A CHURCH AROUND SAPELE ROAD.....WELL THAT WAS SOME YEARS AGO... I DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS NOW.....

(1) (Reply)

The Old And Modern Chains / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.