Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Gospel Music: Shirley Caesar Ft. Anthony Hamilton - It's Alright, It's Ok - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Music: Shirley Caesar Ft. Anthony Hamilton - It's Alright, It's Ok (455 Views)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Informing Your Pastor Before Your Fiancee Is It Ok? / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music: Shirley Caesar Ft. Anthony Hamilton - It's Alright, It's Ok by pelumiakinboye9(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Shirley Ann Caesar-Williams, known professionally as Shirley Caesar was born October 13, 1938. Shirley is an American Gospel music singer, songwriter and recording artist whose career has spanned over six decades. A multi-award winning artist, with eleven Grammy Awards and seven Dove Awards to her credit, she is known as the "First Lady of Gospel Music".

"It's Alright, It's Ok" is a song specially meant for those who are losing faith in God, those thinking there troubles are greater than God. Yes, there are hard times, do not give up, because God is right there for you, just believe and have faith.

This song is also blessed by Anthony Hamilton who is also a Grammy winner and a song producer. This song will definitely return the lost hope in the life of someone today, go ahead and share with that person on your mind right now, and if the song help(s) you discover your faith, tell it to another.

Click Here to Download

Updates on the go,
Whatsapp: +2347032759228
BB: 5EEED915

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help Financially / Advice To Christians / Win £40 and help me with my thesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.