Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Windows Keeps Restarting - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows Keeps Restarting (840 Views)

Help My Zinox Desktop Keeps Restarting! / My Laptop Keeps Restarting After Hp Logo Screen / Help! My Pc Keeps Restarting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Windows Keeps Restarting by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2006
guys help me. i used my pc yesterday and shut down properly only to want to use the pc now and it restarts once the windows logo comes up and start loading plz help me i have and exam this coming thursday on vb 6 and i need windows. could it be a virus? it won't even allow me to go to safe mode it keeps restarting
Re: Windows Keeps Restarting by Wilfem(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2006
I've experienced similar problem before and when it happened. My engineer tried all his best to resolve it and eventually found out that it was a virus. I eventually had to format the system and thats exactly what I did. Perhaps that might be one of your options.

(1) (Reply)

Having Problems Playing Dvds On Linux / Is Naira2u.com Still Alive And Active? / Monitors Worth Repairing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.