Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar (9695 Views)

[video] D’banj – "Shoulda" / Watch Official Video: 9ice – Abefe / Watch Official VIDEO| D’banj – Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by pippimp(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
win3k:
useless music, rubbish!
if not be god...typical rubbish Nigerians say everyday.
nothing original

Lol. I was just about to say the same thing when i saw your post. You practically read my mind. Also, the concept of taking personal responsibility for failure and success in Nigerian is alien to them. Meanwhile the Chinese who are very successful as a nation, don't believe in Jehovah. Who should we give credit for their success? The problem with Nigeria is not it's leaders nor corruption. It is it's citizenry and the way they think. Once the mindset changes, everything else will fall in line.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by Globalhustler(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
vosquare:
Glo had made your points useless
glo slow for my area jare oga.
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by apoti(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
I'm a big fan of dbanj and I've been waiting for long for him to bring out dope hit. But with this rubbish, I completely give up on him
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by larion: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
pippimp:

Lol. I was just about to say the same thing when i saw your post. You practically read my mind. Also, the concept of taking personal responsibility for failure and success in Nigerian is alien to them. Meanwhile the Chinese who are very successful as a nation, don't believe in Jehovah. Who should we give credit for their success? The problem with Nigeria is not it's leaders nor corruption. It is it's citizenry and the way they think. Once the mindset changes, everything else will fall in line.

Jehovah Rules!

1 Like

Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by akogunwhite: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Osssheeee. NICE video
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by sammyjay7265(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUR POINT PLEASE?....DON'T BE AN INGRATE...THEY GIVE GOD THE GLORY THATS WHY THEY KEEP GOING UP AND UP...AND UPCOMING SINGS THAT HE HAS BLOWN BY FAITH BUT IN ACTUAL LIFE HE HASN'T BUT OVER TIME HE WOULD...GO ASK GT DA GUITAR MAN HE WAS ASKING WHEN HE WAS GOING TO BE RICH AND HE HS STILL WAITING....IT JUST LIKE THIS SONG WE SANG WHEN IN PRY SCH SOME HAS EYES BUT CANT NOT SEE BLAH BLAH..SIMPLE BUT MEANINGFUL
win3k:
useless music, rubbish!
nothing original

1 Like

Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by pippimp(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
larion:

Jehovah Rules!

Ok.
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by iwriterng(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice song. Jehovah na my superstar as well.
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by Hugo7(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
kokomaster... nice1
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by daviddagreat: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
win3k:
useless music, rubbish!
nothing original

*in Enzo's voice * "look wat we gat over hia, A cup of haters, A cup of haters"

scratch dat mehn dat song is wack
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hah! Nawa o. This is the kind of song and lyrics i should expect from an upcoming artiste undecided
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by girl4rmspace(f): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice tune, am loving this
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by giddykay: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kai! Dis guy was singing oo...can u feel d beat..tigen tigen tigen.super starrrr... In #jeniffer'svoice#
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by LeStylo: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Crappy! This guy is gone!
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by shadrach77: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2016
apoti:
I'm a big fan of dbanj and I've been waiting for long for him to bring out dope hit. But with this rubbish, I completely give up on him

You are very silly to say the song is rubbish simply because he didn't talk about sex, money and women in it. Is that what life is all about ?

This is by far D'Banj's best song

4 Likes

Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by lebete3000: 1:26am On Jul 02, 2016
win3k:
useless music, rubbish! if not be god...typical rubbish Nigerians say everyday. nothing original
Looks like a retirement video and song to me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 3:18am On Jul 02, 2016
Even before some watch the video, they've posted silly things about it. Anyway I you think any nigeria artiste have achieved what he has name them. Dbanj is a product of God's favour. Like the song on not. Jehovah na the real dope superstar.gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by gossipguru: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Drake feat WizKid,Kyla - One Dance (Video studio Shots)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6no7LoUr9wU&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by McDuke1919: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2016
pippimp:

na wah for you ooooo. sho every man for him believe. Some attribute their success to God, some to the devil and some for themselves. Every man to his believe. MIND YOU, JEHOVAH RULES
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by asodeboyede(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mopolchi:
Dbanj is finished, chai!

Its a pity that we have so many warped thinkers in this dispensation... mr oga that song was officially released for his birthday and it is not for every body, but those that are successful and knows it has been God all the way, i.e those who appreciate God in every inch of their step in life!

For this he has done... watch out for his divine compensation...

1 Like

Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by Mopolchi: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
asodeboyede:

Its a pity that we have so many warped thinkers in this dispensation... mr oga that song was officially released for his birthday and it is not for every body, but those that are successful and knows it has been God all the way, i.e those who appreciate God in every inch of their step in life!

For this he has done... watch out for his divine compensation...
Are you trying to say that your thinking is warped?
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by Hysmady(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mopolchi:
Dbanj is finished, chai!
keep hating,I pity you undecided
Re: Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar by Mopolchi: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hysmady:
keep hating,I pity you undecided
Why your blood hot? Are you Dbanj?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free / Top Five Rap Collaboration / Download Mp3: Rema X Rvssian - Beamer (bad Boys) [official Music Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.