Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free (9705 Views)

Wizkid One Dance Topping On ITUNES Worldwide For One Week. MADNESS!!!! / Most Popular Nigerian Musicians Worldwide / How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by eastpoint: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
Are you a label,artist,writer who wants to take your career to the next level
Then buy the first time in Nigeria ever music power E-book of over 2000 pages which includes
How to get your videos aired in mtv base, channel O for free
How to get a marketer interested in your songs in Nigeria
How to effectively promote your songs in Nigeria without spending much money.
How to promote your songs worldwide for free
Do you have up to three songs recorded or an album .Why do you wait for a marketer in Nigeria when you can start selling it online internationally and earn $ all for free .
Contacts of 2000 record labels looking for you
Contacts of 1500 booking agents for you or your artist worldwide for shows,concerts and festivals
How to sign a record deal
How to get your songs into movies and earn huge royalties worldwide
Contacts of where to promote your songs for free worldwide
Network with other artist and music companies who wants to do business with you and your music.
Why you should be on myspace and face book.
1300 radio staions that want to paly your your music
1000 Contacts of online distributors who wants to market your music
800 Contacts of where to sell your lyrics for music writers only.
How to get your songs sold online within 3 days
Know why Nigerian artists are in hot demand world wide
These and many more .

The Ebook comes in pdf format so you will need acrobat reader to open it and to print.
Its about 2000 pages of very important contacts that will take you to the next level with emails, telephone Numbers and addresses
call 08125448663

1 Like

Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by eastpoint: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
Discuss here, and the first 5 to inquire will get free ebook.

2 Likes

Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by eastpoint: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
Are you a label,artist,writer who wants to take your career to the next level
Then buy the first time in Nigeria ever music power E-book of over 2000 pages which includes
How to get your videos aired in mtv base, channel O for free
How to get a marketer interested in your songs in Nigeria
How to effectively promote your songs in Nigeria without spending much money.
How to promote your songs worldwide for free
Do you have up to three songs recorded or an album .Why do you wait for a marketer in Nigeria when you can start selling it online internationally and earn $ all for free .
Contacts of 2000 record labels looking for you
Contacts of 1500 booking agents for you or your artist worldwide for shows,concerts and festivals
How to sign a record deal
How to get your songs into movies and earn huge royalties worldwide
Contacts of where to promote your songs for free worldwide
Network with other artist and music companies who wants to do business with you and your music.
Why you should be on myspace and face book.
1300 radio staions that want to paly your your music
1000 Contacts of online distributors who wants to market your music
800 Contacts of where to sell your lyrics for music writers only.
How to get your songs sold online within 3 days
Know why Nigerian artists are in hot demand world wide
These and many more .

The Ebook comes in pdf format so you will need acrobat reader to open it and to print.
Its about 2000 pages of very important contacts that will take you to the next level with emails, telephone Numbers and addresses
call 08125448663

3 Likes

Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Youngberry(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2013
eastpoint: Discuss here, and the first 5 to inquire will get free ebook.

1 Like

Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Okbye: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
@eastpoint I am interested bro.. Plss how do we see, its urgent, I have a record label& I am looking for sponsorships... And managements crew like producers& more. Send me an email: kizidon_2006@ayhoo.com. Or call:07063980970.
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by ed23bello: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
am interested . pls my mail is badmus00r1@yahoo.com . am #3
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Anubiri(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2013
I hv audio $ videos I rili need 2 promote..am fully interested(07031062129)
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Edozie13(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Anubiri: I hv audio $ videos I rili need 2 promote..am fully interested(07031062129)
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Tnpmusic: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2013
Akede

1 Like

Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by newslife: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Am an upcoming artist Here you can download my song one bon v banky w 'question' one bon wana nooooooooooooooo! One bon wana noooooooo! Tel meeeeee! Tel meeeee! http://www.4shared.com/mp3/1LLn7pSg/1Bon-Question.html
am sure you are going to enjoy it
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by ogo4god: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ur number was not going arthur and i need the e-book urgent my email is sundayayinla320@yahoo.com
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Netz2(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Needed!! Degbooye@gmail.com
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Dlasdon(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2013
donchedozio@gmail.com
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Larryking201: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
I will need it 08131899961 or Azeez.Soyinka@yahoo.com
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by freshsound: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Arbeola13: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
for days now I have search everywhere on the Internet to find a reliable music promotion website without any good results all the ones I saw were just blogs claiming to be a promotion company untill I came across this particular website today http://naijaartiste.net
with what they are offering on there website they are the only real music promotion firm so far....
if you're looking for a good online music promotion website you should check what they are offering out here http://naijaartiste.net/pages/learnmore
Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello, good day leowiz, am a rapper,trapper, hiphop singer, and a song writer. I have got 5 songs, 3hit songs, 2hit singles and 3singles. pls I need the e-book. here are my contacts +2348164624204, leowizomale@Gmail.com, @leowizomale.
thankyou

Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by TEEMIKEMEDIA(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Are you feeling dazed about your music promotion?
Teemikemedia.com.ng is an online music (entertainment) portal that helps you get your song viral on the net @an affordable price

Get your song on Teemikemedia.com.ng + bonus massive trends on all social media

Call or WhatsApp Teemike on +2347060733664

Visit www.teemikemedia.com.ng/p/promote-music.html for more info

Re: How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free by dayssolalee(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
7 Best Places to Upload and Promote Your Music Free

With Spotify hitting 170 million monthly active users this year, there’s little doubt the future of music is online. Local bands can upload their music online on a multitude of platforms including Spotify and expose their music to millions in just an instant. In some cases, bypassing the need for third parties like a record label completely. You are asking , how can I promote my music free?

Listed below are some of the platforms you can take advantage of and create a pathway for your music to travel far and wide. Check it out

https://smenmusic.com.ng/7-best-places-to-upload-and-promote-your-music-free/

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Rap Collaboration / Download Mp3: Rema X Rvssian - Beamer (bad Boys) [official Music Video] / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.