Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? (948 Views)

Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com / Residence House Support In Industrial Estate Agbara Cvs To Esrnlk@gmail.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please i applied for the post of supervisor at dangote group of companies online and i got a confirmation from dangotegroup1@gmail.com that i have been shortlisted for a 6 months training in Calabar. i was sent some forms to fill and return which i did and i was told that the interview is on July 8th in calabar.
what piqued my fancy is that i was told to pay for accomodation to one Barrister fredrick Hope.i was to pay the sum of either 8000, 12000 or 24000 depending on the type of accomodation. please, i will like to know if this whole process is a scam or dangote indeed requested for my services as a Supervisor. i have contacted careers.feedback@dangote.com but am yet to get any sort of response from them. please, house, i need your advice.
Re: Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by Project400: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
gmail?

This is too funny

Ask them for the account number and publish it here for all to see.
Re: Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by eph12(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
You're to pay for your accommodation? Scam!
Re: Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
Please i applied for the post of supervisor at dangote group of companies online and i got a confirmation from dangotegroup1@gmail.com that i have been shortlisted for a 6 months training in Calabar. i was sent some forms to fill and return which i did and i was told that the interview is on July 8th in calabar.
what piqued my fancy is that i was told to pay for accomodation to one Barrister fredrick Hope.i was to pay the sum of either 8000, 12000 or 24000 depending on the type of accomodation. please, i will like to know if this whole process is a scam or dangote indeed requested for my services as a Supervisor. i have contacted careers.feedback@dangote.com but am yet to get any sort of response from them. please, house, i need your advice.

Tell them not to worry you have accommodation all you need is the job.
Re: Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
abi
Maxineng:

Tell them not to worry you have accommodation all you need is the job.
abi! i surprise o.. i scan form. fill form, send picture sef.. i just want to kno if it is legit or not..
Re: Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
abi abi! i surprise o.. i scan form. fill form, send picture sef.. i just want to kno if it is legit or not..

Don't waste your time it is has fake as a Nigerian forming British accent. Any job asking you to fill forms without interview is a scam now that they have gotten your details be expecting more scam moves with different tactics either by phone or mail.
Re: Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by guiddoti: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
if yu get two legs ruuuuunnnnn for yur their life
Re: Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maxineng:

Don't waste your time it is has fake as a Nigerian forming British accent. Any job asking you to fill forms without interview is a scam now that they have gotten your details be expecting more scam moves with different tactics either by phone or mail.
Nawa o.... to think i applied online through one of these recruitment agencies online
Re: Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
@gmail , in calabar, guy you fall my hand. Do you even need someone to tell you it's a scam? ? Before you ignore them.
Re: Can we call Dangotegroup1@gmail.com scam? by maxwell767(m): 12:26am On Jul 02, 2016
grin this guy is a newbie can someone please help me to get a seat for him so I can lecture him undecided

1st of all... U were in a hurry to apply for the almighty"DANGOTE" which u suppose to calm down and make good research. U have Google, ask any question u will get ur answers.

2ndly u got a response from an awkward source "Dangotegroup1@gmail.com" that is so cheap. Very cheap! undecided

Dangote or any other companies that is legit will never us that cheap Gmail.com
Real source will either be ...@dangote.com

But u were so anxious.. U didn't realize until now..

The truth of the matter is that we are dwelling in the world of job scammers so wize up bro..

And for that accommodation fee... Tell Dem to give u their ancestors account number that u will pay it there..
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!! / Digital Project Manager/Planner Needed For Housing Construction Project / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.