Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. (35384 Views)

Please Help; I'm Too Shy / Rare Photos Reveal Images You Had No Idea Existed / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
When the entire class gets punished for making noise, but you never said a word

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Layooluwa(f): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ftc grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by ikbnice(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:
When the entire class gets punished for making noise, but you never said a word
happens alot in primary school when someone decides to block the teacher's nostrils by polluting the class.

7 Likes

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
When each student is expected to read a paragraph out loud and its almost your turn

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by ikbnice(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
Ftc grin
oya, go collect ya medal from lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by LOVEGINO(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
Ftc grin
babe u dey vex oo
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by donbenedict(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by ikbnice(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:
When each student is expected to read a paragraph out loud and its almost your turn
and you know how poor your reading ability is.

9 Likes

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
When you are choking and need to cough, but the class is silent and you already coughed twice

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
When the teacher ask a question and no one answers, then he decides picking people randomly

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Layooluwa(f): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
ikbnice:
oya, go collect ya medal from lalasticlala
lool, I knew you would soon create a thread, was waiting patiently for food to land before pouncing

1 Like

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Knowing the answer to a question but letting someone else answer and take the glory

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by ikbnice(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Layooluwa:

lool, I knew you would soon create a thread, was waiting patiently for food to land before pouncing
oh I See! It was premeditated.
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by ikbnice(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:
Knowing the answer to a question but letting someone else answer and take the glory
most times you are not sure of the answer and you tell a dunce besides you so that he takes the shame only for you to see him clapped for a brilliant answer.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Mediapace: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
when teacher forgot to ask you question and someone reminded her

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Oyiboman69: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:
When the teacher ask a question and no one answers, then he decides picking people randomly
na Jackie be that?
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
When you are doing a presentation and someone says, ''I can't hear you''

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Fynestboi: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fire on bro.

grin cheesy

Meme ti take over. cool
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by ikbnice(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mediapace:
when teacher forgot to asked you question and someone reminded her
Me I will just look at the remainder and tell him/her 'your papa'.

1 Like

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
When the teacher says, ''Let me ask those who have not answered any question''

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
When you finally get the courage to answer a question and it's correct.

66 Likes

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by ikbnice(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
and lemme present to you the student that always wants to have the first position in class. He has taken it to be his birthright.

15 Likes

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by adexlamex(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
i am laughing like a slowpoke....am serious
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Thobiy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:
grin

1 Like

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by taiwokyle(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Children of nowadays no more enjoy those life-building packages, its even a law now that they shouldnt be beaten.
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Lalaity: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lalasticlala, pass this guy a beer please.
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
When you answer a question and you are asked to elucidate by explaining better

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Krasid(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
When it's presentation day and the teacher fails to show up

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by saintfaculty(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mmh..
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Krasid:
When you are doing a presentation and someone says, ''I can't hear you''
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3913472_cmqpggvviaeuazy_jpg3asmall_jpegc466b24b22864883e13d87aa223b414e

grin grin grin

lmao, that picture killed me.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by lepasharon(f): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Krasid:
When it's presentation day and the teacher fails to show up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend / 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.