Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. (35517 Views)

Please Help; I'm Too Shy / Rare Photos Reveal Images You Had No Idea Existed / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by visijo(m): 1:35am On Jul 02, 2016
cool, all those pics just describe me...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Barackmeringo: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Hilarious! grin
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2016
A lot of the things up there are so incorrect!

Maybe the presentation pictures, YES.

But being shy doesn't translate to being less self confident.

1 Like

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Benjom(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Lola, I mean, Lol grin
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by emerged01(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2016
I was banned this morning till July 5, didnt know why but thank God it has been lifted.
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by noize717(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Krasid:
When you are choking and need to cough, but the class is silent and you already coughed twice

Try and cough and the whole would' say HANHAN'''

1 Like

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Mediapace: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Bro is this for uni / secöndary school
Krasid:
When the entire class gets punished for making noise, but you never said a word
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Harfisco(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Badddd guy
ikbnice:
happens alot in primary school when someone decides to block the teacher's nostrils by polluting the class.
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by naniawini(f): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Mehn I don piss 4 pant 4 ds one lol
Krasid:
When you are choking and need to cough, but the class is silent and you already coughed twice
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Kylexy3000(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
LOL
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Agnesgrace(f): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2016
Lol
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by JOYOSITA(f): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Hahaha! Very funny.
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by edbor(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2016
let me ask those that have not answered my question grin
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by mikkypel(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Krasid:
Knowing the answer to a question but letting someone else answer and take the glory

Mehn.. This stuff is painful... You would keep telling people "i wanted to say that oo" and they would reply "why did you not say it?"

2 Likes

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Wizdude(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Krasid:
When you are doing a presentation and someone says, ''I can't hear you''

Mehn I yaff laugh n forget myself o. Thank God sey car nor jam me as I wan cross road. wink cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by koxi: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Are the MODS running out of info?
How many times una go post this topic?
#staleandboring
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Rick9(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Krasid:
When the teacher ask a question and no one answers, then he decides picking people randomly
Ahhaahhaaaahhhhhaaaaaa this picture mehn. U go just dey pray
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Mrjo(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2016
naniawini:
Mehn I don piss 4 pant 4 ds one lol
picture of the pant or.....
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Ejanla07: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2016
wen u tell ur mama say dem send femi detention for stealing

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by KellyChi28(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2016
ikbnice:
oya, go collect ya medal from lalasticlala
lol
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by muyibaba222(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2016
OP, U NO FIT KILL ME WITH LAUGH
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by naniawini(f): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2016
U dnt believe it! I don complete am 4u
Mrjo:
picture of the pant or.....
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by rayreaper(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2016
when the teacher asks you,who u want as mr nairaland
ansa:its devilmaycry
#voteDRytchoice
#voteMrNairaLand

Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by bless2tom(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2016
so funny,I cant just stop laughing.....
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Luckymay(f): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2016
emerged01:
I was banned this morning till July 5, didnt know why but thank God it has been lifted.
How do people get banned here? I mean, do they receive notification of ban or what.? Please explain.
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Threecrownz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Krasid:

dis is dah bomb!
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Krasid:
When each student is expected to read a paragraph out loud and its almost your turn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3913378_cmqv9xvyaeyvvg_jpg3asmall_jpegb5f839b4b71da5d5946cec12c9fd08c5
Op Why are you so wicked?

See as you make me laff soteee I come de cry for Office. Na so so every body come dey ask me "wetin happen" "na who die"

Op take ya time.gringrin
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:
wen u tell ur mama say dem send femi detention for stealing
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3916103_img141438831241824_jpeg_jpegcc31bcbf7909708907fe152b07327d51
Lol. Family of great nose
Re: Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. by emerged01(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Luckymay:

How do people get banned here? I mean, do they receive notification of ban or what.? Please explain.
Yes,you will just find out you won't be able to comment nor reply,one can get banned for a breaking nairaland rules but this morning I didn't know how I got banned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun / Ongoing Project At Nigeria Maritime University, okerenkoko warri southwest (Pics / 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.