Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages (7189 Views)

Ngos Pay Packages / Help Choose Btw NSCDC And Energy Commission Of Nigeria (ECN) / How Much Does Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) Pay For Entry Level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by Mrwise016: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls guys,I need to knw abt Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) and their pay packages. Someone shd pls help me wt d info as I am ready to assist d first person that will give authentic info to me abt d commission to land a Job in same commission b/w now and October dis yr. Am very serious abt my promise to d first person. All I need is their pay package and other benefits for entry level.
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by galax1: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
it's b/w 90 to 110 k also depends on ur duties u get allowances
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by Mrwise016: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2016
U@galax1 send ur email to me here so dat I can reach u. Meanwhile d amt u quoted, is it their basic salary? U also said dat ur allowances depends on ur duty, can u pls explain more on ds. Tnx for ur response bro
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by Mrwise016: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2016
@galax do they give house,medical allowances etc. Pls throw more light
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by Obilo123(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Please my guy I am electrical and electronics engineer.please I need to get a job in this commission. As for your question the pay is very attractive with my benefits and incentives.
Please you can reach me through ovalentine19@gmail.com
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by galax1: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2016
usiikei@gmail.com
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by Mrwise016: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2016
@Obilo how much is their basic salary and pls mention d benefits and incentives since u said they are many. Truly ur course will fit well in d commission but I made a promise to help d first person and galax responded. But still help me wt d info,let me c wat I can do concernin urs. Tnx 4 ur response
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by Mrwise016: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2016
@Obilo How did u knw?Do u v anybody or friend workin in d commission. how much is their basic salary and pls mention d benefits and incentives since u said they are many. Truly ur course will fit well in d commission but I made a promise to help d first person and galax responded. But still help me wt d info,let me c wat I can do concernin urs. Tnx 4 ur response
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by Obilo123(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2016
My guy I have no body working there. If I had I will not be jobless like I am. But what I can tell you is that you can never regret working with the commission. Abeg if there is any way you can help a brother out, please do. I have sent you my mail. I will love to stay in touch with you even though you don't help to get into the commission. 08061107042. That my number will can chat up on wattsapp
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by trino: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2016
It is a nice place to work with good job security. Please link me pls if there is opportunity for me there too. Thanks. vale4jah@yahoo.com

Mrwise016:
Pls guys,I need to knw abt Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) and their pay packages. Someone shd pls help me wt d info as I am ready to assist d first person that will give authentic info to me abt d commission to land a Job in same commission b/w now and October dis yr. Am very serious abt my promise to d first person. All I need is their pay package and other benefits for entry level.
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by Mrwise016: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2016
@Obilo I will give u a call my bro
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by galax1: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2016
can. u call me on 08032416391
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by monkautos(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
The commission pays about 105 k for fresh graduates with level 8
After one to two years you will be promoted to level 9..so many benefits: training packages differ
Accommodation is available depending on the place you were posted
Guy I am over interested
My no 07068993251
Mail...emmyjoach@gmail.com
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by monkautos(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Training allowance can take up to 200k to 750k depending on the training and depending on where you hold the training....as in Nigeria or abroad
Re: Want To Know Abt Energy Commission Of Nigeria(ecn) And Their Pay Packages by Mellalife(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2016
nnaemekaonyeukwu@gmail.com, dis is my number...07087791299. ECN is indeed a place to be.

(1) (Reply)

Download Oil And Gas Jobs Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers | Free PDF / Vacancies In Nigeria (6 Parts) / NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.