Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155077 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
I think people must have perspective here. I am one of those that have said again and again that the Nigerian HM have being below par this year.

However on this issue i think Kevin was right. You cannot be put before a moving trailer and continue to laugh. Even God that encourages us to pray for others declares says "Don't suffer a witch to live".

There are certain situations that require drastic again and what Kevin did was for survival. If he goes or stays doesn't matter, what matters is taking his fate in his hands and doing what he had to do.

Nkenna thought she had the game figured, she would definately get the least votes from Kenya, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana and maybe Mozambique, Zamibia, Botstwana & Ethiopia. Its a three way tie.

I think she would walk unless Itai is switched with her
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
true true na she sabi, why is she acting all suprised ?shey she told eliz and emma that nkenna was lyinhg to them this morning immediately nkenna left them, she also said "im with you guys", so which one is she forming suprised?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
this nkenna sha, if she doesnt want kevin out then y did she tell eddy dat kevin want him out, now eddy said hes plannin to put  kevin up, na wa ooooooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
osuide4:

true true na she sabi, why is she acting all suprised ?shey she told eliz and emma that nkenna was lyinhg to them this morning immediately nkenna left them, she also said "im with you guys", so which one is she forming suprised?

But even after telling them am with you guys, she still didnt vote Nkenna abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
cant dis nkenna gal stop talkin, b4 she said she wants to diet,now she said she will wait till she get to naija,just talkin trash
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
becos she was too scared to, not becos she didn't want to,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
a horrible thought just crept my mind. . . what if Eddy saves Nkenna and repalces her with Itai shocked shocked shocked don't underestimate that gals jazz ooo  undecided tongue
big ups to you guys for making this thread, page 101 no be small thing. lets hope the mods dont lock it
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rodbel(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
@soloqy: u're doin a very good thing by keeping us updated bt pls it aint rite of u to insult other ppl wit diff opinions. As 4 kevin he did the rite thing. He saving his own ass and to nkenna 'to hell with d f**kin backstabber.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ dominique, may God 4bid ooooooooooooo, i will just break the tv
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
rodbel:

@soloqy: u're doin a very good thing by keeping us updated bt pls it aint rite of u to insult other ppl wit diff opinions. As 4 kevin he did the rite thing. He saving his own ass and to nkenna 'to hell with d f**kin backstabber.

@rodbel, the only person I have insulted is df2006 and thats because he attacked me twice now personally when he should be arguing about the housemates.

I would be the last person to insult anyone that has divergent opinions from mine since I would then be slaughtered here being always of a different opinion from other ppl .

So go through all the posts and see if there is anywhere I insulted anyone and see where I insulted df2006 and what he said before i did.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kkkossy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
m really sick and of this nnkenna of a gurl, she  don disgrace us .it high time we establish an alliance in nairaland to knock her out. wat do u say guys?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
amen o,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2009
It pays to be good ,  sometimes  wink

Nkenna had earlier saved Itai, and swapped with Emma

This singular act touched Itai and he didnt nominate her according to their plans yesterday. If he had done this, she would've had 5 votes and would have qualified autiomatically for eviction!

She obviously feels she wouldnt have any problems from her Nigerian contemporaries, So instead, she decides to intimate herself with the remains of the smokers alliance (Eddy, Mzamo). What she didnt see coming however, is Kevin nominating her today!  sad

Was she smart? Did she see this coming? Whatever the case, like her or dont', She seems to know what she's doing!
She's a bush gurl, but she's playing the game to the best of her 'ability' or 'disability'. Afterall is said and done she can boast of  making it to the TOP9 HMs where hotties like Kristal or Liz, could not even smell.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
dogice:

@ dominique, may God 4bid ooooooooooooo, i will just break the tv

or a better option. . . wrap it in a neat parcel and send it to me grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
@All
U guys r hilarious, n u truly have time.Why r u guys getting unnecessarily upset. I told myself that BBN n BBAII was the spilt milk i wud try not to recover. Let the best man win!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
IT"S JUST A GAME!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
5 pages of updates?
You guys are wow.

So Nkenna up at last?
If Kev is put up, will you guys support him?

Me, i'm supperting Mzamo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by initiator(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
@soloqy,
Really i think your position on Kevin is getting consistently hard. I have been following this thread more than i watch the show (i watch more on weekends) and i always notice this dissonance between what i read here (on kevin) and what i watch.

On the other hand, i see an unmistakable correlation between the nausea about nkenna and what i actually watch.

I know some peeps here are making a point about patriotism and nationalism but if i was in Kevin's shoes i would do the same. There is need for one Nigerian to leave the show and as long as they stay there, they (Nig HMs) would continue to feel the pressure. Also i see nothing wrong with Kevin's relationship with Eliz from a strategic and romantic position. Their back-and-forth provides drama is a rapidly boring show while keeping the chic from another country gives him one country's vote as well!

The only wahala is that the chap (kevin) could be too proud and excessive. But which of the HMs dey pure sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
BlueDiva:

5 pages of updates?
You guys are wow.

So Nkenna up at last?
If Kev is put up, will you guys support him?

Me, i'm supperting Mzamo.

I think am liking Mzamo too
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
initiator:

@soloqy,
Really i think your position on Kevin is getting consistently hard. I have been following this thread more than i watch the show (i watch more on weekends) and i always notice this dissonance between what i read here (on kevin) and what i watch.

On the other hand, i see an unmistakable correlation between the nausea about nkenna and what i actually watch.

I know some peeps here are making a point about patriotism and nationalism but if i was in Kevin's shoes i would do the same. There is need for one Nigerian to leave the show and as long as they stay there, they (Nig HMs) would continue to feel the pressure. Also i see nothing wrong with Kevin's relationship with Eliz from a strategic and romantic position. Their back-and-forth provides drama is a rapidly boring show while keeping the chic from another country gives him one country's vote as well!

The only wahala is that the chap (kevin) could be too proud and excessive. But which of the HMs dey pure sef?

My bro, maybe its because you watch only on weekends. If only you can ask those who watched this morning and let them say if anything I reported this morning about Kevin was false.Its the same way we report about Nkenna too. Is it the part where he was shouting Ruby calabar guys are dangerous to you becasue they eat dog meat or the part about nominating Nkenna or the part about jumping on Eliza even after all the dissing from her? Which one didnt happen?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
yes yes yes!!!!!! he did it . confront ur fear!!!! look guys, what's in being the keeper of a brother that wants u dead, flat or out .nkenna never wished kevin well . she sponsored others to do her dirty work . so kevin is striking  at the best time . before u get me out  u must leave first. nice strategy . took a lot of guts i must say . thumbs up kevin . even if u leave now ,u did try  to protect ur self .  ;d
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
oh people i just watched nkenna jisting wiv mzamo and leonell and d new housemate ruby bout 30 mins back,
sh sed wen sh was asked to swap, sh kept quiet and ws thinking because she ddnt know what to do (ofcz d quietness was jst pretence to make pple feel it was a tough decision) and dt bigbrother had to say to her that nkenna u have one minute to mention the housemates name or u too would be up too, i watched dt show and bigbrother ddnt say so,why does dis girl kip lying
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
i agree with you sology, kevin could be a pain. but i still prefer him to nke, she is more than a pain.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2009
exactly hash , she said that yesterday to when she was seeking eddy's favour, she is just a big lier
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
osuide, of course , Nkenna should leave next week. There is no disputing the fact that she isnt good for us. The double standards would be when ppl are quick to defend everything Kevin does and pretend they never happened. I hope like someone said, Nkenna wont mess with Eddie's head and make him swap her.  embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
@sology, u right man
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2009
Regardless of what a lot of people will say here. Nkenna has incited all housemates enough against Kevin to be put up by Eddie if he doesn't come up on the nomination list by his own merit. I was watching early this morning and I saw the James bond she did. going to both sides to solidify her plan. The only person she opened up to on her plans is ITAI bc she wants both of them to be safe. it serves her right if she is up. Eddie should put Kevin up against Nkenna so that the issue of 2 many nigerians will be put to rest. I have wathed Nkenna for the past 2 days and she has done nothing in Kevin's interest including deciving Geraldine. I will vote to keep Kevin, he is the most compassionate housemate in there even though Nkenna is way wiser than he is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
T
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ sology.mennnnnnn!!!! that would just mean the girl is a real witch, lol, i can imagine how she'll hypnotise him,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
he'll save mzamo, its the smart thing to do so that 2 nigerians would be up

besides him and mzamo are tight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2009
BlueDiva:

5 pages of updates?
You guys are wow.

You know? I logged on, and saw we had passed the 100th page.

Anyway I still think it should be the less of two evils. We cant get a perfect housemate, no one is perfect, there will always be something in your personality that aggravates other people.

Kevin nominating Nkenna was foul but strategically, it was not so bad, he stands in  better chance to win votes from the countries. Nkenna did not nominate Kevin, she did not have to knowing that Eddie has constantly told her that he thinks Kevin is a strong player, she went ahead to tell Eddie how Kevin wanted her to get him out. That's like a 'sure banker'. She did not bother nominating and waiting to see if everyone else will nominate along with her, she went straight to the head. She has looked at the house and detected that since Eddie and Kevin have survived nominations twice, she would be better off 'knocking their heads'. If she were not so uncouth and tactless, I might actually really like her.

Kevin is boisterous and tends to ramble and is confused Elizabeth. But I cringe less listening to Kevin than when I have to watch Nkenna sometimes. Being 'razz' is not a sin, people will generally act according to the level of exposure they have been fortunate to receive while growing up. But Nkenna is something else, I mean who goes on air saying how they duped people on the phone. That trend for extracting money from people on the phone gave way to actually kidnapping in some instances, and I am unable to appreciate it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
J
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
i just tire for nkenna matter, truelly, the girk is just, infact im speechless

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.