Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,795 members, 7,866,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155155 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2009
Tampico:

@Gtay
My bad. Apart from wanting Nkenna to leave for LC's sake, I pray she also leaves for your sake, cos i can actually imagine u dropping to the floor with deep heaves of massive 'passion of the christ like' sobs if Nkenna does not leave on sunday grin

grin grin grin lmao

In that case she better leave oh!

Has anyone noticed how BB seems to get rid of controversial or problematic HMs? Its just Nkenna's turn now babe
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2009
GTay:

grin grin grin lmao

In that case she better leave oh!

Has anyone noticed how BB seems to get rid of controversial or problematic HMs? Its just Nkenna's turn now babe

Unless Dora has done her job like the Mozambiqueans and Jenni's father did to get her out.  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2009
^^^^ Just do us a favor and upload 'the expression on ur face' to this forum when you watch her eviction on sunday cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2009
GTay, I want her out too.

My bet is based on how many people are leaving. If only one, then she will survive. If two, thats when she will walk. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2009
GTay:

^^^^ Just do us a favor and upload 'the expression on your face' to this forum when you watch her eviction on sunday cool

@Gtay
That expression to me will not count. I want to see the recorded expression of the people's faces in the case she does not leave cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2009
Sometimes i think MTN being the main sponsor might be manipulating these results to get the person they want out. And when you think of it logically its easy to do that. They are the medium for the votes, they watch the trend and know what few votes are needed to ensure a HM walks and just ensures those votes come in.

So on sunday i would not be surprised when Nkenna gets the maximum of eight votes needed for her to walk, just my thoughts.

Maybe being a Nigerian and surrounded with so much election rigging gets one paranoid
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2009
Tampico:

@Gtay
That expression to me will not count. I want to see the recorded expression of the people's faces in the case she does not leave cool

Tampico, now that would be something.  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2009
Am beginin to shake in ma shoes o,with the way the poll result is goin sad wat if. . . . i don't even want to think about it.

. . . . wat if. . . .  lipsrsealed >>>>>>>>>> undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2009
jemilady:

Sometimes i think MTN being the main sponsor might be manipulating these results to get the person they want out. And when you think of it logically its easy to do that. They are the medium for the votes, they watch the trend and know what few votes are needed to ensure a HM walks and just ensures those votes come in.

So on sunday i would not be surprised when Nkenna gets the maximum of eight votes needed for her to walk, just my thoughts.

Maybe being a Nigerian and surrounded with so much election rigging gets one paranoid

jemilady, the part in bold has confirmed some of my fears. Some of you are still *voting out* people instead of voting in. The voting pattern has changed so you dont vote out someone but vote for whom you want to stay
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2009
Oh men, If I talk now ppl will say its becasue I dislike Kevin.

Pray, cant he just get a life of his own? Its not cool to be wrapped around Eliza 24 hours of the day  embarassed

Doing a task, he must do it at her side. Doing chores, he must do it at her side.

This is totally irritating. Could it be that he never scored a lady back here in Naija?

Pls am just voicing out and its not about disliking him now. He hasnt left Eliza's side since the day started.  embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2009
soloqy:

Tampico, now that would be something.  grin

Correction:

Tampico, now that would be something. grin that will not happen
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2009
soloqy:

Oh men, If I talk now ppl will say its becasue I dislike Kevin.

Pray, cant he just get a life of his own? Its not cool to be wrapped around Eliza 24 hours of the day  embarassed

Doing a task, he must do it at her side. Doing chores, he must do it at her side.

This is totally irritating. Could it be that he never scored a lady back here in Naija?

Pls am just voicing out and its not about disliking him now. He hasnt left Eliza's side since the day started.  embarassed

Just like Wande Coal said "She's got him going Bananas" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2009
soloqy:

Unless Dora has done her job like the Mozambiqueans and Jenni's father did to get her out.  grin

@Soloqy,
I never really understood why Jen had to leave the house. Refresher, anyone?

@Tampico,
Why do i have this sneaking suspicion that you actually want her to stay? Hmm, confess. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2009
lawyerchap:

@Soloqy,

@Tampico,
Why do i have this sneaking suspicion that you actually want her to stay? Hmm, confess. grin grin grin

@Lawyerchap

Jenny started saying stuff about her family(seems dad was abusive), South Africa and Mozambique.

The father is a political figure in Mozambique who was at some time staying in SA for some political reasons.

She insinuated that her father was abusive to her and mother and said he was busy helping other people but could not help his own family.

She then went on to say that South Africa(where she is staying) is a very violent and wicked society. That people dont know the extent of the violence there. She then mentioned some places that you get raped or attacked.

It wasnt up to two days after that the she got a message from outside the house(something that never happens) of a family problem.

She then became moody and sad and cried to paloma before she went to BB and asked to be allowed to go home.

Edit

And of course, the father was at the eviction show that day to welcome her so as to make believe that there was nothing wrong in the family.MNET also made great efforts to film her sitting with her Father during her eviction Interview. I really felt sorry for her. You could see she was scared.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2009
lawyerchap:

@Soloqy,

@ Lawyer

Jennifer, voluntarily left the show after she received “bad news” from home. She also said didn’t want to discuss what made her leave but it had something to do with her family.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2009
@ Soloqy

shocked shocked If Jen was forced to leave for those reasons

Then Nkenna should be shot shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2009
GTay:

@ Soloqy

shocked shocked If Jen was forced to leave for those reasons

Then Nkenna should be shot shocked

GTay,

Many pages back, I said here that we need to do what Jenni's father and Mozambique did and get Nkenna out. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2009
Task for this week: HMs are to re-create the garden.

This is one helluva task, I see them losing their wager again sadly sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
abeg guys wer una dey check this unofficial poll,i searched the website but ddnt see it
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by SmashingM(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2009
hashbal:

abeg guys wer una dey check this unofficial poll,i searched the website but ddnt see it

www.bigbrotherafrica.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
lawyerchap:

@Soloqy,

@Tampico,

@Lawyerchap
Chei, see wetin love don do u o. Y i go confess, i be witch? grin U know u be my guy anytime, anyday.It's wat u want that i want.
[s]she silently laffs within her, and somehow prays that Nkenna stays so that there will be more excitement on the thread tongue[/s]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
official poll as at 12: 45pm Nkenna 36.1% Elizabeth 32.9%, Emma 31.0%
these SADC people really dislike us angry angry sad. after all the operation reduce Naija whenever kevin was up for eviction they're hell bent on saving nkenna. . . i've always said we should not underestimate that girl's jazzz.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^^^ @ dominique If it stays this way, then Nkenna leaves.

Lets not forget that the online poll doesnt take originating country into consideration. So if Nigeria with her 140 million people can only give Nkenna 36% then it simply means that the other countries including SADC (30%) are voting Elizabeth and Emma. Think about this carefully.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ALL
Just a suggestion that might work. Penetrate the BBA websites and insinuate that by us claiming to hate Nkenna we are making them(the other countries) stupidly do what we want them to do, and that is making a Nigerian win.
In reality These other countries are smart cos by Nkenna staying till the final four, Nigeria will never win.Cos for ex. If Nkenna, Geraldine, Kevin, and eddy are left. u can bet Eddy will win, cos the votes will be too split bw the 3 nigerians that they will not stand a chance.
So for the people that really want Nkenna out, call ure brothers, sisters, xtendeds, and Igbo clans situated everywhere doing business to vote Nkenna out. If not,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
MURDER IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Ruby just attacked and killed the star guest in the house - a pigeon.
How I wished it was Leonel's wayward d¡ck that was mauled.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2009
kevin's diary session is the best , wow, is anyone watching him right now, i just cant stop laughing,, is he truly an aboki?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^ Not watching right now oh, What's he saying?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
Sarah is clearly in love with Kevin, Kevin is adamant to leave bba, Sarah asked him for one wish and he said if ever he has to leave, bba should make it a prank eviction and that he has to come back, he stated he needs to stay till next year lol, conclusively Sarah said he should change to a pigeon, then lock himself up in the cage if he does not want to leave but Kevin said that's not going to be because Rubi might eat him up being a bird grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by zukkie4eva(f): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
I still prefer Nkenna to Elizabeth. Abeg, she should stay
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
I went out and just stepped in.Didnt catch Kevin's session. Just saw the final part of Mzamo's.

BB: Are you going to cry if Leonel is evicted?
Mzamo: Hell no! Wont cry for a man dog  grin

BB: Would you cry if Eddie leaves?

Mzamo: Oh YEAH

BB: Would you cry if Nkenna leaves?
Mzamo: Well, yeah, will be teary eyed in the diary room I guess.

BB: How do you find the game right now in the house

Mzamo: mmmm, I think they want to get I and Nkenna out right now. I dont know how Eddie would cope if they succeed. If Nkenna and Eddie are not in the house, this house would be very boring
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2009
SmashingM:

www.bigbrotherafrica.com
tnx men
lol dtz was funnny kevo,the guy stil get im small sense left
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^
| | |

Eyah, Poor Mzamo, She must hate Leo's guts right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.