Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154375 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2009
Oh man, KEVin has just made himself Smokers Enemy Numba 1. And that's fantastic
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
kevin is doing well so far. he is lively and all. though i'm sure the smokers alliance are going to have big beef wid him cos of his nomination twist, but dat is not a problem we cannot handle. overall, he has been great lately.

Geraldine! Geraldine! hmmmm . . . .i hardly notice you inna dat biggie house . . . wats up girlie. did u take an oath wid your bf? chill ohh, and bera make our votes worth while.

and who is nkenna again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
Kevin has just officially kicked the game open! yes, he picked from the smokers alliance but remember he also saved from the same club! I don't forsee too much trouble for him. I hope it divides the alliance in his favour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2009
go kevin, u da man
filbert is gonna walk come sunday if d rest of africa votes for erastus, dont like da twins but fil has worked on ma last nerves.
glad he didnt pick yacob, am liking dat guys gameplan now. couldnt stand him before but now hope he goes far after his alliance has crumbled  cheesy cheesy

now who is kev gonna take to da palace?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2009
phil shared a nasty sexual experience of how a girl stuck her fingers into his arse and he enjoyed it. . . . .

I'M SO CONVIENCED THAT THIS BOI IS GAY inbetween, yeah i want him gone!

Rene now appears to be anti-female. i've hardly seen her up close 2 da oda gurls. whats wid the change?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
RENE just told d smokers alliance PHIL & HAN of the girls plans to get rid of the guys.She is such a lowlife!She's been touching Phil all day,following him around like a puppy.Meanwhile,the alliance will def go after Paloma next week, &probably Kev when they find out he didn't put up Jeremy/Quin to replace one of the twins!
So much is happening in the hse, really interesting.
BTW watched Guitar girl's(Geraldine) diary room session today &was impressed.If only she'd speak more!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2009
Y'l asleep so soon? Ok here's an update.
Itai engages geraldine in a convo on the dinning table about allainces, while others are upstairs, al she kept on sayin was 'yeah'.
Itai just tire en said, lets cal it a night, Now Paloma is in d kichen tryin to strenghten her girls alliance (jen & liz)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2009
After almost 1hr talk with Emma, kevin takes her to his palace en shows her around his palace, Oh boy d gurl run, she no stay 5 mins.
Wow jeremy & elizbeth been sharin photos al night, Slack man, Sharin photo wen d gurl wants to hear more, She don vex go sleep. Lets see wat happens tomorow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 1:08am On Sep 22, 2009
Rene sure is a mega bITcH. Now da smokers knw of d girls plan to get rid of all d guys(an idea i dint lyk neway) and she really xposed paloma(who is startn to piss me off)'s bad side so d smokers are watching her.
Mzamo is now fully a smokers alli. She's still reportn to d girls makn them think she's still in on their plan bt jennifer and paloma av read ryte tru her.
Paloma, jen and liz gather in d dinning area lyk witches gossiping, and talkn bout who they dnt trust which includes (mzamo,kristal, rene nd itai) they dnt think itai is part of kevins alliance.
Yakob ask jen nd liz if they re lesbos. They kip joking bout it(i think they re)bt not really answering.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2009
soki2ng:

After almost 1hr talk with Emma, kevin takes her to his palace en shows her around his palace, Oh boy d gurl run, she no stay 5 mins.
Wow jeremy & elizbeth been sharin photos al night, Slack man, Sharin photo wen d gurl wants to hear more, She don vex go sleep. Lets see wat happens tomorow.

If na to say she just ran, e for better. After rubbing it in on the ‘king’ that she had lived in that palace for a whole week, she iced the cake by asserting that there was no switch to control the lightings in the palace and biggie can switch the lights off at any time. She then suggested that they should join the rest of the housemate and when it was time to sleep, they would come back. Kevin reluctantly agreed and immediately they reached the main house, the gal vamoosed upstairs and promptly tucked herself in her bed. Kevin was not shown again.

I don’t blame the gal sha. The kin suggestive sexual story of a woman desperately hitting on him at Nairobi airport which Kev knacked her just before they left for the penthouse gave his intentions away.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 1:41am On Sep 22, 2009
I dont think kevin had intentions,
OMG now theres the real reason why she ran out of kevin's palace, This jeremy is realy a trouble oh wit his physic, He and the most wanted emma gum beds 2gether, lights off, talkin, emma suggests that jeremy tel eliza dat his not realy into her.
I'm just waitin 4 d 1st kiss cos dem de whisper face to face. Go Jeremma
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 2:51am On Sep 22, 2009
Seems like emma calling all the shots for jeremy now.
I'm disappointed in that girl. Though i knew it right from time(check earlier pages of this thread).
Though i can't help the feeling that emma is insecure with jeremy. I mean, who wouldn't.[color=][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2009
Poor kevin, slept alone wit lights on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2009
lmao. That's too bad. B.B needs to cut these guys some slack. Dont let Africa hate this game. There must be a bit of sex in every drama.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2009
Sure there wil be sex, why do u think the house mates were given condoms yesterday?
But wait oh . Why 1 condom each?
En why wont they show wen pple are called into d diary room?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
hey,

i'm back

Lovin' it so far

but i must say yacob is playing his cards right, the guy hit the ground running. beating the system.

the advantage the fine chics have is that the guys will find it hard to evict them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hauwabd(f): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
Is it true what i hear? that shower hour and other juicy stuff are shown to other Countries on channels 198 but ours and 2 countries are censored on channels 199!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
its thriller guys cheesy
da task for the week is to re-enact dat famous video of MJ & the hm's have wagered 100% which am sure they r gonna win.
with dancers like kev, emma, jeremy, elizabeth & jen am confident in them winning

at last biggie gave em a task that they can do together, go housemates! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
hauwabd:

Is it true what i hear? that shower hour and other juicy stuff are shown to other Countries on channels 198 but ours and 2 countries are censored on channels 199!

hmmm why wuld dey do sumtin like dat grin ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by agabaI23(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2009
Is their any channel showing this in the UK?
Can one see it online anywhere?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2009
agabaI23:

Is their any channel showing this in the UK?
Can one see it online anywhere?

online? hmmm. . . . . i have'nt seen yet. but i think it should be on air in UK, at least the daily highlights of the show
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
yacob is trying to regroup the smoker's alliance and is thinking of getting most of the girls to agree with their choice of nomination. i think the chicks he is thinking of decieving are liz and jen, whom he believes are the major force in the girls alliance. he is so scared of the girls mehn! what a looser!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2009
yacob plotting away again, gotta luv da guys commitment
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2009
abeg, da tin kristal dey do na dance? abi na epilepsy dey worry am 4leg. me come confuse, wich one she dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2009
Pray, what's become of 9ja's female rep, Nkenna? Hardly see her or hear her. Think this girl suffers from massive inferiority complex and 'English language proficiency deficiency'  looooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lightwalk(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
Maybe that's why it is called big brother africa. I am not interested in gay shit anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
I cant blieve u guys, U al are acting like ur not seein our boy kevin dancing his *ss off since morning, makin sure dat everyone learns the mj moves despite the haters (smokers) who think he is over doing it, forgetting that they wagard 100%.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2009
tanx soki for bringing dat to our atention, kev has been working his butt off all day teaching d housemates steps and some r not even taking it serious though 100% wager is on d line

hannington didn bother rehearsing, preferring to sleep all day
yacob dozed off for most of d afternoon session of rehearsals
krystal,paloma,quin in da garden at diff. times chilling out or gossipping instead of dancing
nkenna had been complaining of chest pain all day but she still managed to dance

our boy kevin really made us proud teaching dem mj's thriller steps, dat guy is patient & energetic dancing all day and trying to manage 20 other people at d same time

kev, u be real NAIJA BOI!
luv ya lots
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2009
naijagal:

nkenna had been complaining of chest pain all day but she still managed to dance

chest pain. loooooooool. nkenna nkenna

anyway i thank God kevin took his HOH role seriously and responsibly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2009
Nkena said she thinks her chest pain resultd 4rm starvation d day they were waitin 4 shopin list. LMAO, WTF.
I think its as a result of the fall she had dat day while runnin to d diary room.

OMG more conspiring talks,
1st rene asks kristal why she's been avoidin her, kristal told her bluntly - u nominated me, biggie told me dat u nominated me. I dont trust u anymore -. Rene den goes around d house tellin anyone dat cares to listen dat al d gurls are against her.
Den gurls got together en discusd rene, Smoke gang saw them, got scared. Held secret meetins.
Kaone sat wit d gurls, herd stuff en told d twin. Which side kaone de sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by agabaI23(m): 1:36am On Sep 23, 2009
:-x
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2009
Kevin holds a meetin in his palace wit his sneaky alliance - kaone n lionel, they discus everythin, includin d dance, other guyz, and the latest that jen saw the twin tear paper from d big task book en used it to role tea which the smoked cos they were out of cigarettes.
Hannington visits n they change d subject.

Itai layin on his bed next to paloma, tries to convince her to help him join her gurls alliance. She said ' i'm kul wit u, talk to d gurls bout it'.

The love birds jeremy & emma stil coddlin in bed n talkin. She's sleepy but jeremy doesnt grab sef, c'mon she's replyin him wit eyes closed. En dats why i stoppd nite cals wit ma chick - talkin half asleep.-

I beg, no be government work, I don sleep too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.