Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,726 members, 7,851,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154827 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2009
^^^, at this rate, I foresee a T.K.O shocked

Unofficial Site

Kevin 78.4%
Leonel 22.6%

If this keeps up, Leonel may be evicted on Friday and Mozambique will not be allowed to contest the next BBA grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2009
@Gtay, ELiz eviction has become a blessing, Kevin has Tanzanian support and he is playing the game better now. How about killing two birds with one stone grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2009
GTay:

^^^, at this rate, I foresee a T.K.O shocked

Unofficial Site

Kevin 78.4%
Leonel 22.6%

If this keeps up, Leonel may be evicted on Friday and Mozambique will not be allowed to contest the next BBA grin

hehehe, this is good, we can get it to like 98%, i'll be over my head mayn!
"Leonel may be evicted on Friday and Mozambique will not be allowed to contest the next BBA" - classic!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2009
got this from the site, seems eddy's elaborate prank failed miserably. maybe now grampa wud get it to his thick skull and stop this nonsense

After all his efforts to revive his “PrankMaster” abilities, Edward’s latest prank has failed.

When all the housemates had gone to bed last night,Edward filled up some of the toothpaste tubes with salt and vinegarand also placed eggs on the door that accesses the garden.

But this time, his prank did not leave any casualties.
The housemates saw the eggs just before their morning gym session.

Althought Edward denied he was behind the prank, Nkenna was heard cautioning him to stop wasting food with his pranks, especially because he's the HoH.

Kevin Smells Trouble

Kevin couldn’t quite put his figure on it, but it seems he sensed that something was amiss in the House when he got up this morning.

At first he hesitated to go outside and instead went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Afterwards he kept looking suspiciously around the House, lifting items and examining what was beneath them.

He then went to the garden but the eggs Edward had placed on the door didn’t fall as expected.

sorry gramps, go hide ur head in shame
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2009
Shouldn't Biggie caution him on mixing irritating stuff with HM's toothpaste? does he want to endanger their health? Eddie is just a candidate of convenience to spite naijas and to compensate the smokers alliance. He must think he is all that by now. The boys didn't even like him initially when he was swapping with Erastus, they thought he was in a better mood when he was Erastus. If Kevin survives this,I hope he gets a break till the finals
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2009
abeg guys make una no vex oo, NA SLIP OF HAND, nways sha una dig wetin i mean, so make we follow dt plan sha, i knw una don do am b4,bt i jst wan remind una sha, tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2009
@ Hashbal, modify your post and re-write in heavy pidgin. You have no idea where your posting can be referenced
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2009
^^^^^na true o!! make una dey code una yarns make dem no decode our moves oo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2009
Ds edward man has no life. He saved a LovePeddler and put up a saint. He saved a serpent and put up a lamb. He saved the cigars/vodkas and put up his life. Then he plays stupid pranks! Is ds all he has to offer to be called a threat or treat? Ds is just another stinking SADC ghetto attitude! Damn!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2009
if playing pranks can earn me 200,000$, then all of us should ave made millons of $$$$$$, cause its easy, still voting kevin,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2009
me i dey follow hashbal yarns sha, e go good if we fit gather under o0ther umbrellas vote. i sure say na wetin free nkenna be that becos i9 still dey ion shock, any way me i dey vote kevin die. from as many camps as posiible, omo naija never carry last, we no go start now, but that edward na serious agbaya, angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2009
abeg, hashbal, you have not taken the advice of the others.Either do wetin dem talk or make you comot the post patapata. Dem don talk about nairaland 4 Obomaland many times. If you no fit use style talk such thing, then no talk am at all.We all know wetin dey so no point being obvious really.
Or Moderator of this thread pls do the needful if hashbal no know how  smiley

@All, I think it would be great for Mzamo to remain to the finals. In fact it would be great for Eddie, Mzamo, Itai, Kevin to be in the final.

The SADC nonsense would have to split votes three ways. I think Eddie knows what he is doing.He already Knows Kevin will knock out Leonel and he wants to have more than one Nigerian(probably all) in the final so that all SADC will stand with him
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2009
the guy actually thinks he's very intelligent, but it won't work. im BASICALLY tired of all his pranks and rubbish, he is beginning to feel like a mafia boss of some sort, ah ah shocked i hope with all he's doing, he looses popularity this week. he's beginnig to sound and act so fake.he always puts up the air like"i don't need the money".i think now he's beginning to remember that he does,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2009
big shame on pa eddy. My 3 yrs old nephew is even more creative wit pulling pranks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by spicywax(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2009
@hashbal: u no dey hear wetin dem dey yarn abi, Where r dem modrators. U need help us out here,

Still voting Kevin,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2009
sry it tuk long mehn,wasnt online, sha goodluck in our quest,
mehn dt mzamo is jst a disgrace,am sure her family shud be,would be,could be embarrassed by this her behaviour;slut,drunkard,dirty,no dress sense, goosh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by SmashingM(f): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2009
I have voted 28 times for our guy in the past four hours, how about you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2009
Wetin consign me with Ugandans wey dey Uganda. My message wey don reach Uganda and Rwanda na for our own people wey dey therie to go all out an blast dem airwaves. D person wey dey in charge load cash well, well. Next port of call na RSA. Na God mission.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2009
good guyz . . . keep on votin!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
im voting my fingers off, kev all the way kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hello girls and boys, what's good?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
i am so heart broken in what Eddie just said in the diary room he says he saved Itai because they wanted him to be saved,Does it mean this idea came from Geraldine Nkenna and Mzamo to save Itai and replace with Kev? please peeps enlighten me, Nkenna is using other house mates to get rid of Kevinor what i will choke her since she is just across in Randburg
Am in S A and voting my home boy Kevin thru and thru and i know my countrymen here are doing the same
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
can any guess who soprano is ??
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
hallelujah, i'm don 4d day. nw wer was I? oh KEVO, here i vote!! thank God i'm free 2moro= 'nuf tym 2 kevolise d voting lines
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
i dey enjoy my hourly voting jare, no need to vote via sms more than once, yall know why wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
hmmm . . . an hour has not gone already. hw come.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
Well, i knew before now that Kevin has never been liked by nkenna because she knows that Kevin is generally loved by Nigerians than her, so she's trying to get rid of him indirectly so that the attention can shift to her. anyone with me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by initiator(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
I must admit, lindabon is a natural - a natural comedian at that. Her posts just gets me reeling. Y'all keep it coming. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
honeric01:

Well, i knew before now that Kevin has never been liked by nkenna because she knows that Kevin is generally loved by Nigerians than her, so she's trying to get rid of him indirectly so that the attention can shift to her. anyone with me?
am wiv u honeric,and dtz why i wasnt in support of pple judging kevn when he nominated her, no matter how bad dt was its better thna her hypocricy (i cnt vote my country man yet at d sametym sh goes up to say eddie shud put up kevin albeit indirectly)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
I like kevins xter.
Keep votin kevin ppl till ur keyboard vex wit una.9ja no Dey carry last.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
hashbal:

am wiv u honeric,and dtz why i wasnt in support of pple judging kevn when he nominated her, no matter how bad dt was its better thna her hypocricy (i cnt vote my country man yet at d sametym sh goes up to say eddie shud put up kevin albeit indirectly)

She forgot that Nigerians and Africa is watching their moves, hypocrisy is her second name, is that reality or pretense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.