Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,560 members, 7,865,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155128 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
naijagal:

been away all day, came back and checked nairaland and behold behold
apparently i have been bethrothed to gtay, engaged & married and we even have kids who are gonna be great reporters & writers shocked am flattered i think grin
exactly my thought d nite the girls were introduced, i thought it was nneka pronounced wrong too. have never heard of anyone bearing dat name & i have asked a few of my ibo friends but none could really give me d meaning of d name undecided guess its as fake as d bearer on bb grin
ole boy, where have u been all dis while? u open thread and disappeared for 3 months shocked na real wa

literally nkenna means "father's property/belonging to the father". Ikenna means 'strength of the father'
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mumagee(f): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
Nkenna means fathers strength, being the last child i guess that was why she got the name
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hillsate: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
ALL WE ARE SAYING, GTAY WEDS NAIJAGAL!
We need a hybrid generation!
what bigbrother has joined together, let no end of kevolution put asunder!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by CHARLOE(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
Thumbs up to all contributors to this thread. though i rarely make a post, i visit nairaland almost daily and i want to suggest we rate BBA from 1- d revo or is it d kevolution, which is the best so far? i think this is! hw bout you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2009
hillsate:

ALL WE ARE SAYING, GTAY WEDS NAIJAGAL!
We need a hybrid generation!
what bigbrother has joined together, let no end of kevolution put asunder!

LOL, grin grin grin

Just one more day okay, then we can all go for rehab cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
TEE ZERO:

@ GTay: How many people really have you heard bearing Nkenna? When the name was first mentioned, I thought it was a mistake; that the name is Nneka. I have heard of Ikenn (Ndaguba) but Nkenna!

Tee, This is the first Nkenna i'm hearing of oh
You can be sure, none o' ma future kids will answer that name tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
TEE ZERO:

Wonders: the fellow who started the thread - Ogagusps3 - just showed up. Before his re-appearance, he had only 16 postings.

I always imagined Ogagus would just pop up on the last day and close the thread! he's come in one day early  wink

Opening Line: The Revolution

Closing Line: The Kevolution ends

Now wont that be hilarious lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
GTay:

Tee, This is the first Nkenna i'm hearing of oh
You can be sure, none o' ma future kids will answer that name tongue

I wont even name my dog Nkenna!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^^ Lol, Una no go kill person shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
ayusman16:

/\
i
i
Chai grin grin grin Nkenna don suffer o
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2009
ayusman16:

nairalanders una no go kill me with laff oh grin grin grin grin grin all nkenna's out there u r in trouble haa haa haa!!!!

Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
Chai grin grin grin Nkenna don suffer o
ziggymama!!!!!! cheesy where u go b4 sis?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^^ naijagal seems everyone is returning for the Finale Day

Ogagus
Lawyerchap
now Ziggy  wink

Even the Read-Only guys have started posting  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
naijagal:
!
ziggymama!!!!!! cheesy where u go b4 sis?

/\
                 i
                 i
               kiss

My naija sister mis ya loads kiss kiss Gtay howdy? >>> cheesystil ridin hard wit da post i see kiss wil miss that

i been catchin up online mnet website . . but u guyz put d icing on the cake for moi here on NL cheesy thank you!!

. . . oh,y'all kno i ain't gonna miss the finals,cus its Kevin winning this.n that is final!

Go KEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLUTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
welcome back all long term & short term deserters of this thread, tomorrow is gonna be wow shocked
i trust gtay will be here to report live from sa as d grand finale unfolds tomorrow right? cos am sure i will be so glued to d tv am not sure i will be able to communicate coherently till d show ends

@ziggy i went back to d early posts of dis thread and read one of ur posts where u had such high hopes for nkenna
laff wan finish me, wat a difference 3 months make grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
/\
i
i
My sister grin grin grin . . no be small thin o. . . she was actually my fav when i 1st saw her grin. . now,GOD 4BID BAD THIN, >>>>>>>>>>>>>> grin grin grin grin grin I had to go bac once again to read some of that too grin grin no blame me aabeg. grin blame short-sightedness.

KEVIN 4 DA MOOLAH!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by smile11s(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2009
Bow Wow Performs @ Big Brother Finals
smile4kenn y..com
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2009
drat n double drat, left my tap on shocked angry sad embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2009
@all
we have all tried our best, and hopefully tomorrow will show d end results when our boy walks out with d briefcase with d dollar bills cheesy

GTay:

drat n double drat, left my tap on shocked angry sad embarassed
huh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^^^^^all this people don turn kevin fans overnight. meanwhile kevin is rumpling nkenna about one of her stories lies about animals that wanted to attack them in a game park, d girl lie say she no know the animal wey one attack dem, that she had to pay money to the park guard, to stop the animal from attacking them, kevin was asking her wat type of animals d girl no gree talk, he then told her either she was telling a lie  or she was jobbed by the park guard, the girl dey there they argue saying, i am not into animols so i don,t know what type of animal it was, this girl no go kill person, kevin today, no send am at all, he enter the girl well, proove to am say, she too lie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
ROTFWL!!!!!! See trouble! Ehen! Kevin, this is how you should have been 'rumpling' Nkenna since
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
Whenever i remember the show comes to and end tomorrow, i shiver, probably because i'm gonna miss the fever i encoutered during the show. Anyways, wateva the case i believe this just a phase, though it would have looked like a maze for some of the housemates, it's so funny cos this journey for the money would soon be over in few hours. While some of the house mates would have a trace of fame some would just have to put up with the chase of shame. Wateva happens, wat is written is written and can't be changed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
naijagal:

huh

u dont wanna know, house is flooded  sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
GTay:

u dont wanna know, house is flooded sad
oh oh, sorry bout dat dude

df2006:

meanwhile kevin is rumpling nkenna about one of her stories lies about animals that wanted to attack them in a game park, d girl lie say she no know the animal wey one attack dem, that she had to pay money to the park guard, to stop the animal from attacking them, kevin was asking her wat type of animals d girl no gree talk, he then told her either she was telling a lie or she was jobbed by the park guard, the girl dey there they argue saying, i am not into animols so i don,t know what type of animal it was, this girl no go kill person, kevin today, no send am at all, he enter the girl well, proove to am say, she too lie.
u could tell kevin was pissed off and called her out on her lies cos he couldnt take it anymore, tomorrow is d finals anyways so guess he thought "wat da hell" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
CHeck out the way her body was shaking while arguing like typical mgbeke bush girl. Na wao oo. That girl fit make Devil sound like angel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2009
Nkenna has started again abi? sad . . tank God we hav almost com 2 d end of this torture called NKENNA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Skyfojydo: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2009
Where do I start? Infact dasis 2 all I am karid and even kpakpa animalay in yankari games reserve. Even though I hav decida 2 answereth sunny I no dey 4 3 keg monts on dis thread and yokoed via READ ONLY member, D gods and our ancestors hav fired dat moi-ness shanner d folowin entities wit a woged blessmatua: GTAY, NAIJAGAL, LINDABON, SOLOQY, TEEZERO, AYUSMAN et al for dia bembestic contributn ajara in sankorin 200k obodo cowries via comrade KEVIN to dia fadaland. May ur dies be long!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2009
Skyfo-jydo:

Where do I start? Infact dasis 2 all I am karid and even kpakpa animalay in yankari games reserve. Even though I hav decida 2 answereth sunny I no dey 4 3 keg monts on dis thread and yokoed via READ ONLY member, D gods and our ancestors hav fired dat moi-ness shanner d folowin entities wit a woged blessmatua: GTAY, NAIJAGAL, LINDABON, SOLOQY, TEEZERO, AYUSMAN et al for dia bembestic contributn ajara in sankorin 200k obodo cowries via comrade KEVIN to dia fadaland. May your dies be long!

Bros! WHich language be this? ABi na sleep dey catch me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2009
/\
i
i
was wondering same undecided . . . i think that's Chinese tho
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 12:28am On Dec 06, 2009
Bros! Check the palm wine wey u take. U sure say dem no mix with Valium?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2009
haaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaa grin Abeg oh my people help me grin
I can't Laff again oh!!!!!
Sorry to ask but was dat a serious post by syfo or na joke?
Nairaland see wat u r causing grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2009
he's a kegite abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2009
i wonder who will be the last person 2post on this thread.
--------------------------------------------------
Ziggy_mama:

sad . . tank God we hav almost com 2 d end of this torture called NKENNA.

u mean the nkennamares? yeah it will soon be over. in a matter of hours at that.
as 4moi, i dont even need the pain medications any more. the end of nkenna is the beginning of my good health.

2day is the last day of the show. i hate goodbyes so ***k dat. *****sniff**********sniff**********snifffffff*****. oh wat the heck !. . . nooooooooooo! this show cant be ova. . . none of this should be over (except nkenna of course) . 2all bba4 nairalanders, will neva forget all the good times; taking a walk in the park, having a great time at the beach, going 2the movies,oh well, i'm probably just hallucinating some of the details, but in my defense, my doctor says that it's probably the side effect of the overdose of nkenna-cetamol that I've been taking lately and the inappropriate ways i administer the drug(imagine most times, i put the tablets in my nose, my eyes, my ears or most times, i just grind it and rub it all over my body as per cream, especially when the nkennamares become unbearable) ****grabbing a handkerchief***** its too sad though! well i tink i suld go back in time and start all ova again. see u guys on 27th August 2009. grin. i cant afford to miss u guys! kevolution all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.