Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,083 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155114 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2009
It's in our favour to save Paloma for now, much as I dislike her madam role I still rate her higher than a mute. I am not sure we need 2 of those guys in the house, one is ok! I still can't tell who is Edward or Erastus so I care less who stays. As for Rene can she be evicted on friday? sunday seems too far!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
@Ambber

my thoughts exactly

Paloma is the only force that can take Yacob down a peg or two.

And i doubt she will go after Kevin, she's very strong abt loyalty and sticking to the game plan, she will make sure that whoever her alliance picks will depend on who wins HOH.

Nkenna is sooooooooooooooo razz, cant add anything inteligent to any conversation just follows the crowd. Very boring
abeg she shud stop dancing blocking my view.
Its her accent too , it has no personality

Honestly, there's no shower hour but all these nipples showing sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
my point exactly, kevin isnt popular dis daz, hes been unda so much pressure dat he hasnt even been entertaining viewers, coupled wit d fact dat sum pple jst have beef for anytin nigerian.
There4 if he comes up 4 evictn lyk nxt week we mite as wel start plannin his evictn party.

Am banking on d possibility dat countries would vote according to d alliances there reps belong to, that was kinda evident in d votin pattern dat led to phils evictn.

We shd jst do our part nd watch nd see, we dnt hv much to lose by voting paloma, infact if 9jas make plenty of noise on d BBR STRAP abt votin paloma, then even if she is evicted, ZAMBIA mite vote 4 kevin weneva hes up 4 eviction. Endless possibilities mehn, d REVOLUTION INDEED.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2009
@Minges
i've been registered since BBA2, just fount the icon. . . thanks a bunch kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
some1 on the thread just called nkenna 'Aba bought' LMAO, LWKMD

If i was from aba i would not find it funny
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
. . . 4 how long is Geraldine goin to lay on that couch?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
i saw liziwe and kevin canoodling under blankets earlier this evening. . . what the heck is going on shocked shocked does kevin's taste in women suck or what
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
Nkenna's been 'shooting' guns heedlessly. Don't know what we did to the organizers to deserve this bush girl
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
dominique:

i saw liziwe and kevin canoodling under blankets earlier this evening. . . what the heck is going on shocked shocked does kevin's taste in women suck or what

Notin like that, they were discussing the alliances and other gist jare. Kevin dey kampe

'Aba bought' however - e get as she be
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
Notin like that, they were discussing the alliances and other gist jare. Kevin dey kampe
thats better

Whoopie:

Nkenna's been 'shooting' guns heedlessly. Don't know what we did to the organizers to deserve this bush girl

i've never seen such public display of razzness as this lady dishes it. . .whenever she opens her mouth to speak,i always get the urge to switch channels (which i do most of the time) i think the organizers put her there just to embarrass us angry angry

thank goodness the "press OK" feature just appeared on our ch 199 today, at least now i get to read updates and stuffs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
Dayum shocked shocked shocked . . . some blue film goin on here . . . Hannington n Malawiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked smoochin it upppppppp!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by taxanalyst(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hannington + Mzoma = Hanzoma is now official.
Some serious smooching is taking place real time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
Guyz, this na serious biz oh!!! U can imagine all the pent up lustful feelings, mennnn cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
Its going down! Mzamo initiated a kiss wit hanninton and they re goin at it as if one of dem will be evicted 2moro.
The luk lyk freakin wierdos.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
The question is when will "Hanzamo" "finish" wink wink wink what they have initiated? Tonight or when cool cool cool?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by taxanalyst(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
Let's wait and see.
At the rate they are going, I'm sure it won't be long b4 the x-rated stuff starts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
from me, paloma stays. . . her presence will keep the game tight but scary for the non smokers alliance. for now, she has to be in. she may not win the cash after all, so let her keep occupying space in the house for the time being. . . . . ANY word from geraldine yet undecided ??
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2009
I'm ready to watch now,can anyone tell how to activate the BBR channel?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2009
@kay
call customer care on-08039043788. Get d ist 10digits of ur smartcard nd d fone numba u used is purchasing d decoder(u'll find it on ne of d subscription receipt) ready. Welcome aboard
@dominique
ure welcome. . . . and . . . Its -MIGINES- haha

@all
if y'all av been follwn d polls u'll knw dat d rene iznt goin newhere nd we still g0nna av paloma around. The twins re gettin d boot(which will get pa yacob confused)
needless 2 say, d polls av been quite reliable.
Less i 4get, d viewer now luv kevin even more(tanx to phil's c0cktail)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by malaika(f): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2009
::
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2009
NKENNA AND GERALDINE might as well just come home, I fear that kevin will get the brunt of their albeit inaction in the house, they are playing it safe hoping to make it to the finals rubbish. I would have loved phil to stay but that would have been trouble for kevin, the twins are just too much entertainment I doubt if one will be the same without the other. In all sad to say I do not like Paloma's attitude but the game definitely needs it, the verdict is in.
RENE you are the weakest link bye bye.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2009
Dnt care wat paloma has to offer i wish she and one of d twins culd leavd. But wit d current situation of things, the twins re Out!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2009
Hv got issues wit nkenna, bt pple lyk rene nd mzamo make her luk like a saint!

Rene cuts across as a dumb blonde, al she ever talks abt is cigarette, booze, men nd of course, paloma!

Mzamo is simply impossible, i dnt even knw wat pisses me off most abt her? Is it her obviously fake accent , her wardrobe dat consists mainly of a short wrapper she wears abt the house or her shameless rendevous with smellington last nyte, she practically begged for it mehn!!

B. T. W. , wats wrong wit kevin? Is he tryin to compensate liz for loosin phil by gettin unda d duvet wit her?

Hmmmn, dats dangerous o! Liz is d kinda girl dat wud wake a guy up in d middle of d nyt nd say "roll over"

how on earth is he gonna say NO to her without makin an enemy?

9ja boy needs to use his head o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2009
We've seen kevin cuddle wit emma, we,ve seen him under d duvet wit elizabeth, we've seen paloma rest her head on him and we've seen rene slapp him a kiss. So why d fuzz bout he nd liz. He's just cool wit every1 guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2009
It's so refreshing being able to sit back and just take in these updates. You guys are doing a truly stellar job. Hat's off to all y'all.

But we may be reading it wrong. Rene is going home on sunday. Rene comes across as a traitor having compromised the girls alliance with the smokers. Africa abhors traitors and they will definitely avoid voting for Rene. Erastus is willing to leave the house if Eddy is evicted so if Rene and Eddy get evicted the smokers will lose three members in one fell swoop. But being that those three are all from the same country makes it improbable and unlikely.

This means we could see an early exit for Paloma. The non-smokers alliance have no one to blame for the current situation. The plan was to nominate Rene and Eddy and then swap Rene with Erastus. Elizabeth, Nkenna, Geraldine and Kristal deviated from the plan by nominating Rene consistently but varying between Itai and Hannington for their second nominations. But even if they had they stuck to the plan it wouldn't have changed this outcome.

Biggie knows it would be the Untouchables against the Big 5 all over again if things were allowed to proceed normally, so he decided he needed three people on the block this week. And as the smokers stuck resolutely to their plan, that meant their two targets had exactly the same number of nominations. So after the top two nominees, the next highest number was shared by Liz and Paloma.

This is Biggie's way of balancing the alliances, otherwise the non-smokers numerical strength would mean the smokers would be picked off one by one.

We need to get behind Paloma if we want Naija to go far in this BBR. We need to maintain the Non smokers numerical advantage for as long as possible.  Elizabeth took the riskier option by saving Liz. If she had saved Paloma, Liz would have survived the eviction as no really strong opinions have been formed about her. But Paloma has been in the public eye since the day the houses merged. The housemates perceive her as bossy and overbearing and this suggests to the audience that the house would be more fun without her. She is genuinely in danger.

BTW, isn't it funny how the guys who seem to be hygienically-challenged always seem to get 'action' quickest? Ricco was said to have bad breath but the girls were practically queuing up to munch on his lips. Now Smellington of the pungent pong is getting action between the sheets already. Damn. Gets you thinking, doesn't it?  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2009
Guys, the bottom line is, the gurls want one of the TWINS out

The orginal plan to save Rene and replace with Erastus was to force Africans to lose one of the twins (or both grin )

This plan did not work out and now there's a strong risk that Big Momma (Paloma) could be out by Sunday as well.

Surprise, Surprise Geraldine may make the final FIVE, lol her strategy (if it is one undecided ) is working perfectly.

She's almost invisible in the house, she's not had beef with anyone so far, she's just roller coasting

malaika:

guys I love Nkenna cheesy she's herself and is actually quite funny, don't be too harsh on her!

How can anyone say Nkenna is funny lol thats even funnier smiley. Shes a fake lipsrsealed always looking for the camera all the time, gossiping n telling lies (the kind you hear in 'Tales by moonlight').
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2009
Majority cannot be wrong (this time) on Nkenna. That girl should just shut up, and stop messing herself (and Naija) any further. She lacks class, grace and style, period. Prefer Geraldine to her by miles. Nkenna's just a cheap wanna-be. Kevin has the most potential, and wish him all the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2009
this is real tricky, if not for her bossy and over bearing ways I would have no probs with paloma.
If she leaves on sunday, yacob will be d happiest man in d house and will sit on his throne once again as d don.
however if she stays she will be under d assumption dat africa loves her overbearing ways and assume command of instructing da non smokers. I am confused and honestly thinking of not bothering to vote.
I am getting worried for Kevin, hope he will not lose focus whilst paloma is there , for dat alone it might be better to see her go so the others can think clearly and play
dis game as it should be played
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
This week's task:

The Housemate's brief is as follows:

This week's Task will push your endurance to the limit. Even though you do not know it, the Task commenced when you woke up this morning and will continue until the end of your Presentation on Thursday night.

Task Brief

Although the Task has numerous components, the challenge is to not fall asleep during Big Brother's "waking hours".

Big Brother has decided that all Housemates may sleep for a maximum of 4 hours tonight (Tue 29 Sep) and 5 hours tomorrow night (Wed 30 Sep).

Tuesday: Flock of Sheep
Big Brother will supply the materials to transform each and every Housemate into a unique sheep.

Farmyard
After lunch Housemates will be required to create a farmyard environment.

Sheep Leap
After dinner each Housemate - dressed as a sheep - will be required to jump the fence 100 times each. On completion of each sheep's 100 leaps, all other sheep are required to "Baaaaaaaa".

Simon Says
After the Housemates are finished "Counting Sheep", the Head of House will lead the sheep in a game of "Simon Says".

Ghost Stories
After "Simon Says", the Housemates must light the candles adn sit around the dining room table and each tell a thrilling ghost story of at least 5 minutes.

Lullabies
One Housemate at a time will sing a soothing lullaby to the other Housemates.

Sheep Leap
The sheep all have to leap again, 30 times each. The flock can now go to bed.

Instead of a formal Task Presentations this week, Big Brother will reveal to the Housemates a secret final Task which Big Brother feels will stun the Housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ndi(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hi guys! All your comments are really entertaining and i would like u'all to keep up the good work.

It would really break my heart to see Paloma leave the house, in my opinion she is entertaining, just imagine the house without Paloma . Did anybody watch the boxing/wrestling match amongst the housemates on Saturday? i mean which of the battle got you laughing & rolling on the floor grin grin (PALOMA & RENE). grin grin

In as much as it is important to create a balance between the smokers & non-smokers alliance, Rene and Erastus should leave the house on Sunday. (Among the 3 Namibians who would Namibians save? - Edward!!!! because amongst the twins, he was the one that originally auditioned for the show and so far Rene is just there !! Smoking and drinking nothing else!!!!! (Ooops i forgot backstabbing) angry angry who told her BBA is a party place/show?

If the countries vote according to alliances, Paloma has a high chance of remaining in the house. And if she does, i pity Papa Yacob and his gangs, grin grin grin You can imagine the looks on their faces,

Lastly, Paloma so far, has not backstabbed his alliance members. got to go back to work. Peace out. wink wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
I think the untouchables in this season are actually the Non-smokers. They do as much conniving and back-stabbing and gossiping as the smokers so why is their case so different?
Paloma should leave. Reading the bible out loud and *praying in the market place* but in the next minute, she would grab a bottle of alcoholic spirit or decide to curse another housemate out.

Somehow, I beleive Elizabeth didnt save her because she hopes the viewers would send her home by not voting for her.

All those people are living in obvious fear of that woman.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
lawyerchap:

It's so refreshing being able to sit back and just take in these updates.

lol!

what was the fight wit emma and nkenna all about anyway?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.